GluttonySDS SCAM. ARCH Drama.

• Ver wrote:

MasterZedX wrote:

You guys have terrible judgement when it comes to joining guilds and alliances, the lead guild is literally called "Awful Company" that alone should tell you where his mindset is at...

HIS NAME IS GLUTTONY

glut·ton·y
    ˈɡlətnē/
    noun

habitual greed or excess in anything.

I don't get it.
    Sounds like a hindsight 20/20 don't get it. That would be like assuming money guild is a guild that plays economics all days and does no PvP if we are making baseless assumptions off guild names or people's names.
    Have you met Derrick? Lmao i'm not even discussing this, idc. People are still cavemen mentally. Keep running into a wall bro we'll be waiting outside.

p.s: We used the door.
    IGN: MZX
    Twitch.TV/MasterZedX
    Creator of Godspear builds
  • While the majority of the people in it were entirely aids (hence why i got my guild out of it 5 days after joining) i can at least say my entry into arch with my 8 man guild went smooth (aside from having to pay the fee which was dumb.) Although i wouldnt doubt this happening to you, just based off of their personalities i gathered from my time there.
  • RuBiXKuBiX wrote:

Section 50 does not Flag you for no reason!
    They are Professionals who know their Stuff...

Also its laughable to think Lord GluttonySDS would care about your lousy 1 mil... (IMO Join Fee should be much Higher but our Lord has a Heart for Newbies)
    Exavtly Rubix!
    I actually can prove this to you fucking crybabys friday I told Glutt to raise the fees to at least 2m, this is what he said:

Now for everyone except SteelHard: Fuck off you jealous fucking haterz and go feast on your own drama
    pathetic creatures made of basement concrete.

As for SteelHard:

It is no secret that we (ARCH) hate BAKA extremely, can you understand the reaction of our people when
    they saw a former BAKA Member in our Alliance? Gluttony is only a human dude, put yourself into his position
    having tons of messages saying OMG Y U INV SPY OMG, how the fuck would you react?

With an MBA in Psycho I actually have the impression you're legit. I'll offer you to talk calmly together to find a solution,
    so that can resolve this drama and wash our names clear! We're evil, we're annoying, the crown hates us, but one thing
    we are not is scammers.
  • Rizzit wrote:

RuBiXKuBiX wrote:

Section 50 does not Flag you for no reason!
    They are Professionals who know their Stuff...

Also its laughable to think Lord GluttonySDS would care about your lousy 1 mil... (IMO Join Fee should be much Higher but our Lord has a Heart for Newbies)
    Exavtly Rubix!I actually can prove this to you fucking crybabys friday I told Glutt to raise the fees to at least 2m, this is what he said:

Now for everyone except SteelHard: Fuck off you jealous fucking haterz and go feast on your own drama
    pathetic creatures made of basement concrete.

As for SteelHard:

It is no secret that we (ARCH) hate BAKA extremely, can you understand the reaction of our people when
    they saw a former BAKA Member in our Alliance? Gluttony is only a human dude, put yourself into his position
    having tons of messages saying OMG Y U INV SPY OMG, how the fuck would you react?

With an MBA in Psycho I actually have the impression you're legit. I'll offer you to talk calmly together to find a solution,
    so that can resolve this drama and wash our names clear! We're evil, we're annoying, the crown hates us, but one thing
    we are not is scammers.

stfu none of u even knew I had been from BAKA, I left BAKA before u even knew who BAKA were.
  • SteelHard wrote:

stfu none of u even knew I had been from BAKA, I left BAKA before u even knew who BAKA were.

MochiAi wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

we are not is scammers.
    Says so proudly as if that's a good thing...
    I am worried about their well being and mental health.

Ironically - "With an MBA in Psycho I actually have the impression you're legit."

Bahahahahaha
    We have a Psycho-Social Helpline in ARCH for victims of gathering-rape.
  • Rizzit wrote:

SteelHard wrote:

MochiAi wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

we are not is scammers.
    Says so proudly as if that's a good thing...I am worried about their well being and mental health.

Ironically - "With an MBA in Psycho I actually have the impression you're legit."

Bahahahahaha
    We have a Psycho-Social Helpline in ARCH for victims of gathering-rape.

I wasn't in the guild at that time already, like I said, feel free to contact anyone from Baka and ask :)

I give no shits if you don't believe me. Keep nuthugging your autistic leader, likeminded people attract each other.

Also LMAO if you think BAKA would give a shit about spies, you clearly have no idea how BAKA plays games, I dislike their guild now but they're completely out of the ordinary & fun to play with exactly for that reason.
  • SteelHard wrote:

I wasn't in the guild at that time already, like I said, feel free to contact anyone from Baka and ask :)

I give no shits if you don't believe me. Keep nuthugging your autistic leader, likeminded people attract each other.

Also LMAO if you think BAKA would give a shit about spies, you clearly have no idea how BAKA plays games, I dislike their guild now but they're completely out of the ordinary & fun to play with exactly for that reason.
    Hey man listen I don't condone you neither do I disbelieve or try to counter-argument you.
    I only show what people thought. I try to offer you insight of why this happened and offer you to resolve this
    together. I get that you're heated up, but really I can't do more.
  • Seirou wrote:

Lel, it's funny to hear excuses like "spies" from 9k ally. They already have too many of them inside the ally, even in awfull company.

Just simple scam by gluttony
    It was NOT a Scam FOR FUCKS SAKE.

We are the largest alliance with a ridiculous number of guilds joining in DAILY and I personally recruit guilds to ARCH as well.
    HOW COME that all this time not ONE single GUILD ever complained about a SCAM from our side?
    Way to turn the table towards scam with ALL the evidence of what was written and what was done.

If we'd Scam small indepentend guilds the hole concept of our alliance would not make sense we live by the common people we ARE the common people and YOU (the crown) hate us for doing that, you hate us for rallying up against you and thats why you all come in and use such a shit case to make people disbelief in us this the worst kind of propaganda warfare I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of this bullcrap.

This is blatant shit talk and seriously nilfgaard you should stfu and clean your own house:

You ZERG, EWA, GEAR, OOPS are the cancer in this game not ARCH, we are a bunch of plebs zerging around and trying to piss you off as much as possible but what you do in this game is worse tenfolded: effectively YOU are scamming your entire members by having them play a game that should be free to play your way, you enslave them give them nothing in return and expect them to sacrifice their every beloning happily because they can be part of your glorious 5 man Team AND THE WORST is you actually alter it so that your scam turns into something legit for your slaves.

Recall us again, how much does it cost to join ZERG again? How much ressources have to be dropped 90%? OH yeah dont forget the Times of War clause. Oh and whats the deal with individual guilds having to accept one of your accountants, have to make them officer 8in thier own guild mind you), so they can control what ressources go in and out? Wanna speak Scam? you're right on target boy, you have no idea how many people tell me horror storys of your scumbag alliances.

In all fucking honesty,
  • Rizzit wrote:

Seirou wrote:

Lel, it's funny to hear excuses like "spies" from 9k ally. They already have too many of them inside the ally, even in awfull company.

It was NOT a Scam FOR FUCKS SAKE.
    We are the largest alliance with a ridiculous number of guilds joining in DAILY and I personally recruit guilds to ARCH as well.
    HOW COME that all this time not ONE single GUILD ever complained about a SCAM from our side?
    Way to turn the table towards scam with ALL the evidence of what was written and what was done.

If we'd Scam small indepentend guilds the hole concept of our alliance would not make sense we live by the common people we ARE the common people and YOU (the crown) hate us for doing that, you hate us for rallying up against you and thats why you all come in and use such a shit case to make people disbelief in us this the worst kind of propaganda warfare I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of this bullcrap.

This is blatant shit talk and seriously nilfgaard you should stfu and clean your own house:

You ZERG, EWA, GEAR, OOPS are the cancer in this game not ARCH, we are a bunch of plebs zerging around and trying to piss you off as much as possible but what you do in this game is worse tenfolded: effectively YOU are scamming your entire members by having them play a game that should be free to play your way, you enslave them give them nothing in return and expect them to sacrifice their every beloning happily because they can be part of your glorious 5 man Team AND THE WORST is you actually alter it so that your scam turns into something legit for your slaves.

Recall us again, how much does it cost to join ZERG again? How much ressources have to be dropped 90%? OH yeah dont forget the Times of War clause. Oh and whats the deal with individual guilds having to accept one of your accountants, have to make them officer 8in thier own guild mind you), so they can control what ressources go in and out? Wanna speak Scam? you're right on target boy, you have no idea how many people tell me horror storys of your scumbag alliances.

In all fucking honesty,

"it was NOT a Scam FOR FUCKS SAKE"

Oh really? So the fact that I paid Gluttony 1M, asked for ARCH discord and he didn't even give me the discord (ignored me right after I paid) and kicked me from the alliance 30 mins afterwards when I was in a dungeon with other people from the alliance, killed me as soon as he saw me, banned the guild of the people that were with me in the group (random guild, they didn't even know who we were, we just grouped for T7 dungeon) and then called US and THEM spies, you telling me this doesn't make it a scam?

Then nothing qualifies as scam.
  • Rizzit wrote:

Seirou wrote: