black hands

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• bloodletters its op. easy dmg u can build with off hand weapon. The best weapon between the daggers you can use.

Double dagger is balanced. Energy costs in the medium high damage, no cc

claws is balanced. Energy costs in the medium good damage nice root + stop ability but 30 sec cd

Black hands are horrendous, two weeks I use, I used all the weapons and if you do not use them the other reasons are: High cost materials, good damages but e skill does not make sense

: u must use1/3 energy x cast (= oom after 4 skill if u use e) and high skill cap. very high, in 1v1 its very hard in team too.

I'm going to change the mechanics of, lower the cost of energy and do the damage with the stun. after cast u kick the enemy.

Or leave the same mechanics but after the cast you follow the enemy in the same position.
    • Black hands are by far the best dueling weapon in the game when you've unlocked the sleep ability
      you open the fight with Q > E > Q quickly at the same time they get knocked back you throw the sleep ability W at where theylll land they are unable to dodge this they go to sleep
      then you pop assassin jacket as soon as they come out of sleep by the time you hold out your invis full length your E will be back up and you repeat but on the next sleep you can use merc boots to go invis or hellion boots because by this point in the fight theyll be extremely low hp and youll be 100% hp still the fights basically over
    • Product schrieb:

Black hands are by far the best dueling weapon in the game when you've unlocked the sleep ability
      you open the fight with Q > E > Q quickly at the same time they get knocked back you throw the sleep ability W at where theylll land they are unable to dodge this they go to sleep
      then you pop assassin jacket as soon as they come out of sleep by the time you hold out your invis full length your E will be back up and you repeat but on the next sleep you can use merc boots to go invis or hellion boots because by this point in the fight theyll be extremely low hp and youll be 100% hp still the fights basically over
      How will 2.5 sec sleep help exactly?