Game dosent know what it wants to be?

• Careful with the fanboys Preys, their are a multitude of them here. The fact that they immediately move valid topics like this to rants and keep petty praises about a poor job the devs are doing shows how biased this company and player base have become.

To get on topic with your question - I agree completely that this game doesn't know what it wants to be. In one instance they claim it's a sandbox but then place system after system that contradicts the claim. In one sense they want it to act like a MOBA and then in the other they want a hardcore PvP experience. The contradictions are plentiful here.
  • iCapital wrote:

Careful with the fanboys Preys, their are a multitude of them here. The fact that they immediately move valid topics like this to rants and keep petty praises about a poor job the devs are doing shows how biased this company and player base have become.

To get on topic with your question - I agree completely that this game doesn't know what it wants to be. In one instance they claim it's a sandbox but then place system after system that contradicts the claim. In one sense they want it to act like a MOBA and then in the other they want a hardcore PvP experience. The contradictions are plentiful here.
    The biggest mistake imho was to make Carleon something like the "capital" of Albion. It's totally useless and stupid to have your guild or personal island in any other city now. That decision took alot of the sandbox feeling!
  • Kalendilla wrote:

iCapital wrote:

Careful with the fanboys Preys, their are a multitude of them here. The fact that they immediately move valid topics like this to rants and keep petty praises about a poor job the devs are doing shows how biased this company and player base have become.

The biggest mistake imho was to make Carleon something like the "capital" of Albion. It's totally useless and stupid to have your guild or personal island in any other city now. That decision took alot of the sandbox feeling!
    ^ I totally agree with you @Kalendilla I made my thing in Lymhurst and it sucks because I totally didn't realize how blatantly useless my island would be there.