Update on DDOS Attacks, Compensation

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

I don't want your premium time, I want my money back.

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.

It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.

TLDR: Be patient and deal with the downtime as they fine tune everything for the DDOS, and try to think about it not from just your perspective. The world does not revolve around you.
    Honestly, for me, I would be perfectly content with the solution you provided. I purchased the game last Friday, 8/4/17, and was able to play in about 10-15 minutes increments due to the DDoS issue. I was unable to play really at all on Saturday, and had very limited play time on Sunday. I never really got a chance to activate my Premium Status, so I'm out in terms of the compensation measure. Which I'm truly alright with, as I didn't lose any actual Premium time. If I were to get compensation that would not be fair to those who actually lost out.

I guess my main point is, I purchased this game and have not been able to really play or dig into it. At this point, I don't know that I even want to. If an option were to present itself where I could de-activate my account and get a refund, I would take it.
  • Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.

It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.

TLDR: Be patient and deal with the downtime as they fine tune everything for the DDOS, and try to think about it not from just your perspective. The world does not revolve around you.
    I'm sorry but i'm not interested in tehnical details in developing this game. I paid for game and for premium so i expect QOS from developers. I dont want to read or listen about problems witch appear during game maintenance, same as developers doesnt interested in where i got money for game, premium and what problems i had while earning them. So refund 14 premiums days is faire solution.
  • D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

I'm sorry but i'm not interested in tehnical details in developing this game. I paid for game and for premium so i expect QOS from developers. I dont want to read or listen about problems witch appear during game maintenance, same as developers doesnt interested in where i got money for game, premium and what problems i had while earning them. So refund 14 premiums days is faire solution.
    No it's not.

SBI has proven at several occasions that they are unable to handle the game. At best, they are incompetent, at worst it was neglect since they waited until the have been under heavy attack to take mesures against DDoS. The only thing they should do is to propose a refund options for players that want to leave the game.
  • AllwaysOffline schrieb:

D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.

No it's not.
    SBI has proven at several occasions that they are unable to handle the game. At best, they are incompetent, at worst it was neglect since they waited until the have been under heavy attack to take mesures against DDoS. The only thing they should do is to propose a refund options for players that want to leave the game.
    get the fuck out.
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.
    No it's not.SBI has proven at several occasions that they are unable to handle the game. At best, they are incompetent, at worst it was neglect since they waited until the have been under heavy attack to take mesures against DDoS. The only thing they should do is to propose a refund options for players that want to leave the game.
    get the fuck out.
    Nice argumentation. I wasn't really expecting much, but you bested my expectations.

Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.TLDR: Be patient and deal with the downtime as they fine tune everything for the DDOS, and try to think about it not from just your perspective. The world does not revolve around you.
    No it's not.SBI has proven at several occasions that they are unable to handle the game. At best, they are incompetent, at worst it was neglect since they waited until the have been under heavy attack to take mesures against DDoS. The only thing they should do is to propose a refund options for players that want to leave the game.
    get the fuck out.
    Nice argumentation. I wasn't really expecting much, but you bested my expectations.
    its not an arguement . its a fact. get the fuck out. kk thanks o/
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days Premium Time that we're to be getting, or exclude you from that database modification? Honestly, IF they were to do any refunds for your purchase of a Purchase To Pay I'd expect to see gamekeys deactivated or just as simple, banning the account that has a refund for initial purchase processed on it. Especially if you purchased Premium Time for alts via real money or in-game currency and you're still active for a game purchase refund.It's not logical or fiscally responsible for them to refund you just because of the issues that have been happening. If you liked the game but turned sour because of the initial launch issues (which we were seeing a lot of progress on) and then right after the DDOS attacks that have caused the major amount of downtime giving you Premium is still essentially going to cost them money overall. Just like these DDOS attacks have. Hiring NetSec, SysSec, and working with the DC the servers are in is NOT CHEAP. It costs a lot of money.TLDR: Be patient and deal with the downtime as they fine tune everything for the DDOS, and try to think about it not from just your perspective. The world does not revolve around you.
    get the fuck out.
    On the contrary, since you have no power of decision at all, I'm just gonna stay right here. Don't drop too much salt on your pasta.

Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

Kappatronic schrieb:

AllwaysOffline schrieb:

D_FED schrieb:

Roknori schrieb:

Starf schrieb:

FoxTheOne schrieb:

get the fuck out.
    On the contrary, since you have no power of decision at all, I'm just gonna stay right here. Don't drop too much salt on your pasta.
    <3

actually it would be a good idea to make a refund option or possibility to officially sell your account to other players. I already thought about make a refund money using Paypal several days ago but desided to give this game one more chance and now have to have more inconvenience. Yesterday i logged in on the other side of the map and have to run through the whole continent or pay for teleport. Support say - yep its a bug but it's your problem we will give you 14 day premium account.
  • Balabhadra schrieb:

Zorewin schrieb:

7 days.. thats it? wow.. just wow.. very dissapointing
    "This means that those premium characters who had also been affected by the server issues immediately post launch will now get 14 days extra premium time in total."
    Yeah well but, as i asked before, what happends in my case??
    I bought the game July2th, and i didnt play when it launched on 17th because i read about the problems on the forum, so i decided to wait till Aug1th, am i out of the launch 7 days premium?.. because i totally think i deserve the 14 days too, i mean i bought the game even before the launch and i didnt play because of the unstability issues.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zayuke ()