New Player Looking for Guild to progress with.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New Player Looking for Guild to progress with.

Hey Guys,
      Im new to Albion online but not to Sandbox games like it. I'm in a guild right now but no one is ever on and we never do anything. So I'm looking for a new player friendly guild that is active and does fame farms. PVP, and well just plays the game. Right now im training the Great hammer to be a tackle cc in PVP.. However its just so hard trying to pug groups for fame. I'm currently at tier 4.1 plate and leather as well as hammer and axe. Im also a tier 4 Miner and smither. I really like Albion so far, I just feel like I hit a solo glass ceiling. Thanks for considering me. Have a nice day you guys!
    • Faptrap,

We in The Art of Warfare would love the opportunity to grow with you and get things moving in the right direction together. Though we come from a larger gaming community, we currently have around 15 Albion dedicated players and around 20 other players that come in now and then to join us from the other games in our community. Currently based off Fort Sterling with a T6 Island we are building up.

We use TeamSpeak and have people on in game often. We have a group of NA and EU players and are currently recruiting. Access to the guild also brings you access to our community of other games you might also be interested in when servers are down. Visit us at taw.net and see if we may be a fit for you and we can give you our TS access to talk with you some. We do have mandatory meetings, but are flexible with scheduling with optional nights, as attendance is recorded off of TS to our website.

Let us know if interested and we can grow together.
    • Hey faptrap! Come join my guild Shadynasty (I think you'll fit right in) we have over 170 members, no taxes, and no charges on our buildings. We have all refining and crafting stations and couple more all at T4-T5. I'm online now, I'll add you and we can talk in game if this sounds like the guild for you.
    • Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is seeking new players to join our wonderful community. Our primary game is EVE Online, but we have ventured over to the lands of Albion to do great things.

At the moment, our focus lies with getting our members comfortable in the game, as well as exploring the endgame content. Within 48 hours, we have already ventured out into the black zone and achieved high value player kills, alongside gathering. We intend to have as much fun as possible with the game, and that means exploring guild vs guild conflicts, owning territory, and building our own home in the world of Albion.

More about us,
      • We are based in Caerleon (best location for endgame content)
      • We venture into the black zone daily for fun/gathering (only takes about a day to get to this point)
      • We typically roam in groups of 5-10
      • We have a mix of EU and US players
      • Stable, drama-free community
      The ideal Krypted member is,
      • Active (tons of chatter on Discord throughout the day)
      • Mature (18+)
      • Friendly & Respectful
      If you're just starting Albion and want a friendly community to learn with, we're the place.

Join our Discord!

Multi-game community, check out our guides
    • Hi FapTrap,

I actively seek out self sufficient members of the Albion community. I strongly believe in a players ability to self-maintain will only strengthen the group as a whole, and you will be able to help others instead of beg like many that play this game. I would gladly like to discuss the specifics of our group with you, I implore you to check us out.

Our mission is find other like-minded mature adults that want to learn, and have fun playing Albion together. We seek friendships that we can maintain for future games to come.

Currently in Albion, we have a guild based out of Lymhurst, and we have most of our buildings upgraded to T5. We currently have formed an alliance with [TLP]<The Last Prophecy>. This alliance now gives us access to guild cities in every major city in Albion, as well as the ability to connect with over 700 competent helpful members/veterans. We have No guild tax on any of our buildings, and we are massively recruiting for more players of all roles. Please check out our recruitment page here!

Join our discord here!

Look forward to meeting you!
      PuffMagic

Shinigami King
      Discord

The Only True Open World PvP Guild