You guys do know that once a REAL organized guild joins this game all you wannabe guilds will die out and close.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• In all honestly OP has a huge point. This forum is filled with childish adults who feverishly cling to their fragile egos whilst professing that they're going to be the best at the game. Okay, so you played the Alpha for a bit, gathered a squad of easily infatuated fangirls and found a free TS sever to yell at each other and call each other 'plebs' on. Lmao that means absolutely nothing in the long run. These guys have no idea what is waiting for them when the game goes live.

• Cursewords schrieb:

In all honestly OP has a huge point. This forum is filled with childish adults who feverishly cling to their fragile egos whilst professing that they're going to be the best at the game. Okay, so you played the Alpha for a bit, gathered a squad of easily infatuated fangirls and found a free TS sever to yell at each other and call each other 'plebs' on. Lmao that means absolutely nothing in the long run. These guys have no idea what is waiting for them when the game goes live.

I hope you are not one of those who talk big and than quit the forum after a while.
    • I won't be on the forums too much. Forums are a place for feedback but generally they are just inhabited by a bunch of trolls. It's kind of hard for me to give feedback as I don't really know the game very well, so that's out. All that's left is for me to try and learn as much about the game as I can because I'm not generally interested in any of the people in the early community who think they're 'all that'.

Anyway I'll hang around here for a bit I guess and engage in a bit of banter. But when the CBT starts I'll be focusing much more on thrashing these big-noted, loudmouths and their fragile egos - in-game. So I doubt I will be using the forums much then.

P.S. Pink Floyd is a good band, do you actually like them or do you just think that their album artwork is cool.
    • Cursewords schrieb:

I'm not generally interested in any of the people in the early community who think they're 'all that'..

You've said this in a couple threads now. You seem to hang around and participate in peoples threads who think their "all that"... I think you're a closest admirer of the "all that" crowd. Did you sit on the window seal at lunch and admire the jocks table while making snide comments about them? Funny how little things change as one gets older.
    • Cursewords schrieb:

In all honestly OP has a huge point. This forum is filled with childish adults who feverishly cling to their fragile egos whilst professing that they're going to be the best at the game. Okay, so you played the Alpha for a bit, gathered a squad of easily infatuated fangirls and found a free TS sever to yell at each other and call each other 'plebs' on. Lmao that means absolutely nothing in the long run. These guys have no idea what is waiting for them when the game goes live.

Cursewords schrieb:

I won't be on the forums too much. Forums are a place for feedback but generally they are just inhabited by a bunch of trolls. It's kind of hard for me to give feedback as I don't really know the game very well, so that's out. All that's left is for me to try and learn as much about the game as I can because I'm not generally interested in any of the people in the early community who think they're 'all that'.

Anyway I'll hang around here for a bit I guess and engage in a bit of banter. But when the CBT starts I'll be focusing much more on thrashing these big-noted, loudmouths and their fragile egos - in-game. So I doubt I will be using the forums much then.

P.S. Pink Floyd is a good band, do you actually like them or do you just think that their album artwork is cool.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I assume you haven't played any of the previous versions of the game? In this version of the game a small amount of knowledge goes a big way, so I doubt any guild is going to come in and do anything. That was seen last alpha where a few guilds with older players took over the entire map, while the newcomers sat around and sucked on their thumbs.

That isn't to say that a big organized guild isn't going to do well. What I am saying is that chances are a few, if not most, of the current guilds are probably going to be dominating the game for a good amount of time (assuming mechanics remain similar). Personally I doubt any guilds will do well off the start unless they have some game veterans in them.

Lastly, keep in mind this is not EVE or whatever other game that you think has similar features, and thus plays completely different than what any of these "big organized guilds" are used to.

Forum shit talk/drama is mostly for entertainment, and you aren't forced to partake in it. Looking forward to seeing you "thrashing these big-noted, loudmouths and their fragile egos - in-game."
      Apply today.
    • So is there a guild anyone recognizes yet like Mercs/Covetous Crew that have a longstanding PVP reputation of some form or another? OP has somewhat of a point...if the game is good you'll see a lot more guilds people recognize from various other PVP games. It's still early and w/o open testing of the game itself you'll not likely to see a real wave of players giving the game a try and putting out a final verdict on whether the game genuinely sucks or is great which may take a little time as the end game aspect is usually most important if that is lackluster the whole game often tanks or drowns mediocrity indefinitely.
    • Unspankable schrieb:

When did Eve become the standard for PvP, I must of missed that memo...
      I haven't played EVE, but since it's early inception it's been regarded as one of the premier scifi PVP mmo sandbox games. There is no real standard for PvP quite honestly it comes in different flavors for me the two truest standards for MMO based PvP are UO and DAOC everything else not following one of those two formula is basically watered down. UO being full loot FFA and DAOC being 3 sided RVR you need at least 3 differing conflicting sides to form a good basis for intricately balanced PvP that doesn't turn into purely sheep vs wolves. DAOC in a lot of ways was better at larger scale conflicts, but tanked badly in comparison to UO at smaller scale conflicts. What one product lacked the other tended to have in spades neither were perfect though.

Warhammer Online was decent and a spiritual successor to DAOC it had some great end game PVE content, but RvR was too sided and just got boring too quickly. Results in a bit too much steamrolling of other players such as this. It sucks that YouTube resolution was so horrendous back when that video was uploaded they only allowed for 480p. Sorceress spell effect animation was so glitched and broken at the time too as you can see by puddles of death below them. It could have been so much better had EA handled it properly, but in the end they did what they've perfected swallowed up a good game studio and IP then ruined it in atrociously bad fashion.

• Dreadstar schrieb:

You've said this in a couple threads now. You seem to hang around and participate in peoples threads who think their "all that"... I think you're a closest admirer of the "all that" crowd. Did you sit on the window seal at lunch and admire the jocks table while making snide comments about them? Funny how little things change as one gets older.

Lmao thanks for the insight into your high-schooling mate. I'm loving witnessing the amount of effort that is going into trying to gather groupies after just the alpha stage of the game and that so many people on this forum think they're such hot shit.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cursewords ()