Why are they lying? That wasn't a DDOS.

• MadaraUchiha wrote:

If you dont feel like it is a bit sketch, then you're naive.. however if there is proof for one or the other, i think it is needed to make accusations like this.
    what's the motivation for SBI to fabricate this whole gold seller vrs. game dev DDOS narrative? cheaping out on servers? explain why the servers held higher capacity without outrageous lag spikes some of the time but not during the times they (now allegedly) were ddos'd

scooby dooby doo where are you, we need some help from you now
  • Blazing wrote:

MadaraUchiha wrote:

If you dont feel like it is a bit sketch, then you're naive.. however if there is proof for one or the other, i think it is needed to make accusations like this.
    what's the motivation for SBI to fabricate this whole gold seller vrs. game dev DDOS narrative? cheaping out on servers? explain why the servers held higher capacity without outrageous lag spikes some of the time but not during the times they (now allegedly) were ddos'd
    scooby dooby doo where are you, we need some help from you now
    What a sheep, there are numerous credible sources (They can't be revealed for security purposes) that are verifying their traffic is nothing more than ordinary players. Wake up people another corporate dog taking your money at the expense of your freedoms.
  • I have absolutely zero idea what a DDoS Attack is. I never even bothered to read the Wiki Page the staff offered to all of us!

I'm just Angry! I have nothing better to do than Sit here complaining about developers and talk garbage on a topic I have zero clue about. It's Crazy!

A business should know better. I'm not an aspiring conspiracy theorist with little to no social skills and a big mouth, I'm Older than 16 years old, Honest!

They didn't give me free stuff, so DDoS Must stand for "Dey Din't offer Stuff!" I'm not a Mooch or a Leech, or anything like that! They just Owe me for playing the game they worked so hard to make for me!

All I do is try to tell people the truth of what's happening, and they attack me for it!

And if you don't believe me, Let me tell you something buddy.

You should stop being so ignorant, because this is the internet and people are serious about situations like this.

I've never seen this happen before, it's the first time ever, so It has to be fake. A gaming company would rather lie to me about hackers and gold sellers, permanently damaging their own reputation while doing so, than provide proof of their failing servers! If you believe otherwise, you're just a Pleb!

So tell us the truth from now on, and stop giving us mixed signals already!