Albion Informer - S1E06: The Iron Bank Drama - Are Gold Sellers Costing You Silver?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I appreciate you guys giving us the opportunity to share our side of the story. Needless to say you guys do your homework, ask the correct hardball questions, and conduct your coverage in a mature and professional manner #CNN #FOX watch out.

We want the full investigation to continue, and we want all the facts out on the table. Everyone deserves the full story from all parties involved and allowed to make their own conclusions.
  • Shozen schrieb:

We investigate the Iron Bank Drama including the effects of illegal gold sales and how they directly impacted the Iron Bank.

Sharka the GM of the Iron Bank gives a detailed and well spoken account of the events that led up to where we are now.

More Albion Informer available at
    albioninformer.com/podcast/

Unless you get both sides of the story you are not investigating anything. You are providing propaganda. Sharka's story is only one side of the story and I have my doubts that he is an innocent and clear cut as he says he is. It is just as likely that he had an RMT deal with a gold/silver seller that went bad and they decided to punish his group by taking away the money printing machine and cutting out the middle man.

I also have to laugh because the thing you are accusing gold sellers of doing is exactly why Iron Bank was created in the first please. Iron Bank existed to leverage large amounts of premium currency to manipulate the market prices and provide profits for the Iron Bank guild.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Harbonah ()

• Harbonah schrieb:

Shozen schrieb:

We investigate the Iron Bank Drama including the effects of illegal gold sales and how they directly impacted the Iron Bank.

Sharka the GM of the Iron Bank gives a detailed and well spoken account of the events that led up to where we are now.

Unless you get both sides of the story you are not investigating anything. You are providing propaganda. Sharka's story is only one side of the story and I have my doubts that he is an innocent and clear cut as he says he is. It is just as likely that he had an RMT deal with a gold/silver seller that went bad and they decided to punish his group by taking away the money printing machine and cutting out the middle man.

The podcast covered reaching out to SBI and what they had to say, Iron Bank and what they had to say. I take it you mean they should have reached out to the gold sellers???
  • burt schrieb:

Harbonah schrieb:

Shozen schrieb:

The podcast covered reaching out to SBI and what they had to say, Iron Bank and what they had to say. I take it you mean they should have reached out to the gold sellers???
    They should directly interview SBI and if they decline then they decline. Either way. Sharka's entire guild was founded on the same premise of what the pod cast says the gold sellers are doing to ruin the game economy. Likely their profits would have been RMT'd once all the shareholders were paid off from their original investment.
  • burt schrieb:

Harbonah schrieb:

Shozen schrieb:

Guess the true story will never get out then unless you go all Alex Jones on this case.
  • Harbonah schrieb:

burt schrieb:

Harbonah schrieb:

Shozen schrieb:

Guess the true story will never get out then unless you go all Alex Jones on this case.
    Do you have a personal vendetta against the Iron Bank?

I see you shitting on them on every possible threat.
  • For starters, the Iron Bank could have "allied" with the gold sellers very easily, and no one would have been the wiser. The difference between IB and the spammers is legitimacy. A well-developed plan and a large number of investors decided to take advantage of the economic end of AO and play the meta-game. IB was completely transparent and attempted to work with the devs to combat people using stolen funds. The community should actually thank them, because the problem with the gold sellers can be openly seen by the community. Also, AO has taken a firm and aggressive posture against illegal activity as a result.

Furthermore, even though IB has dissolved, the leadership still stands by refunding their investors. It may not be happening as quickly as the investors would like, but the honesty and integrity of IB guild leadership is beyond reproach. What other guild would even care about refunding anything to people if they were no longer in the game? Especially considering that any voluntary investment into a guild would be subject to loss.

You guys should be thanking IB; not criticizing them. The only thing they asked for was what they had lost to an illegal enterprise. They weren't even asking for themselves; they were attempting to ensure they could honor their commitment to shareholders.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Humerox ()

• Harbonah schrieb:

I also have to laugh because the thing you are accusing gold sellers of doing is exactly why Iron Bank was created in the first please. Iron Bank existed to leverage large amounts of premium currency to manipulate the market prices and provide profits for the Iron Bank guild.
    Except the part where IB was using legal and legitimate gold and silver, and the Goldsellers were using illegal and illegitimate funds gained through criminal acts...

You can't show up to an auction, bid on a Monet with monopoly money, get kicked out by security and have your bids still count.

Plantagenet of IB, The Iron Bank
    My Referral Code: albiononline.com/?ref=EFN1DY7DWG

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Plantagenet ()

• To be honest, when SBI is saying that a portion was "legitimate silver", I don't understand how any silver owned by a gold seller could be considered "legitimate" ... How do we know this wasn't obtained via botting, duping, or any other illegitimate means. Just because a portion of the gold seller's silver wasn't from selling stolen gold doesn't make it "legitimate."