Angepinnt [10.08.2017] Test Server Patch Notes (Launch Patch #3)

• [10.08.2017] Test Server Patch Notes (Launch Patch #3)

Neu

(Test Server) Launch Patch #3

Director's Notes

This is a small client patch which aims at making the gold seller's lives more difficult by hindering their ability to convert stolen payment data into tradable Albion currency. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may cause some of you; we've tried to find solutions which should have very limited negative impact on most players. Combating gold sellers is a high priority for us, as they are negatively affecting the health of the Albion economy.
      Our top priority right now is of course developing effective DDoS countermeasures. While this patch does not directly address those issues, we've been working on our network infrastructure in the background. At the time of writing, we're hopeful to have found a solution and are in the process of implementing it. We will update you as soon as we're confident our solution is working.
      Thank you for your support throughout these attacks, and we're looking forward to future patches which will primarily bring game improvements rather than countermeasures.

Changes

• Added the ability to right-click player names in the chat window
        • Added "whisper" to the menu
        • Added "report" to the menu
        • Created new "report player" UI
      • Added a popup on first login to warn players about the consequences of buying from third-party currency sellers (tl;dr we will ban you if you do)
      • Added a requirement for using the gold market: at least one character on the same account must have been logged in since this patch while having Journeyman Adventurer unlocked
      Fixes
      • Fixed another issue with Destiny Board tracker tracking everything when it shouldn't
      • Fixed an issue with displaying Guild list for alliances with large numbers of Guilds
      • Fixed incorrect silver payout of relic chests (4x/day chests) by a factor of 2 (to partially compensate for their substantially increased spawn rate)
      • Fixed incorrect silver payout of relic coffers (castle chests) by a factor of 3 (ditto)

Credits to Shozen for the wonderful signature
    • Neu

@Axolotl
      Hi

sorry for bad english.
      This patch is good BUT the chat is very very speed so :

1- People can talk more than 2 line per minutes against spam
      2- if you click on chat or use scrollbar, do a pause. Because it goes down every time ...

And more :

Block the access from the exit of the small town without having made the first palliate (just allow boat for others smalls begins towns).
      With my reroll and 0 stats, I can be in the big city in 1 minute.
      Pas d'ennemies, que des clients.
      Communauté des Marchands
    • Neu

Gank schrieb:

Hi can I have features please and spear fixes
      More features in later patches, yes :)

Jamin schrieb:

Aside from all the issues, do we have an actual ETA on those QoL features that were mentioned about 2 beta's ago for guilds etc. etc. ?

Edit: Please don't mention "soon".. :(
      I don't have an ETA I can share with you right now, sorry

AdvenceTime schrieb:

I think that having T3 or T4 wouldn't stop buying or selling from 3rd Party websites.
      We're just trying to put more speedbumps in the road. Before, you could buy gold with stolen card numbers on throwaway accounts, transfer it away and then you don't care if we ban the account because you just make another. Now, every time we ban an account, the criminals need to grind up another one to T3. It's not a total solution, but it's just another thing we can do to make their work more difficult while inconveniencing legitimate players as little as possible.
    • Neu

Monochrome schrieb:

AdvenceTime schrieb:

I think that having T3 or T4 wouldn't stop buying or selling from 3rd Party websites.
      We're just trying to put more speedbumps in the road. Before, you could buy gold with stolen card numbers on throwaway accounts, transfer it away and then you don't care if we ban the account because you just make another. Now, every time we ban an account, the criminals need to grind up another one to T3. It's not a total solution, but it's just another thing we can do to make their work more difficult while inconveniencing legitimate players as little as possible.
      Just make sure you are prepared to deal with bots grinding accounts to T3 when these changes go live.
    • Neu

I would also like to mention that I currently am not liking the gate system that allows multiple [ARCH] to teleport all the way to Flint and just camp the SW gate where the shield just ends 10 meters away from gate and if anyone zones in to kill them they can just run into the portal away because the CDs to cast spells or attack are so long, or run straight into the gate to get a shield buff and ride away which as of now catching horses is impossible. Please fix the system in a way such that if they specifically kill a player, make criminal much longer than the 5 mins you have or add onto it to a max of a certain time, its unfair how a group of t4 can just travel to the most valuable geared zone and get loot that's t6.1 by killing in this particular way then run away safely 100% of the time. And even if we do kill them who cares..they are in trash t4

"He rules the frost therefore he is their king." - God

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FrostKing ()

• Neu

Axolotl schrieb:

• Added the ability to right-click player names in the chat window
        • Added "whisper" to the menu
        • Added "report" to the menu

@Axolotl

Very nice update. Been waiting for this for a long time :D
      Once ago I created a thread with these suggestions others related one, but It seems it was deleted.

Btw.: when I right-click the person's name it opens the menu but I walk to the place I clicked as well.

Zorewin schrieb:

Mmm i must have misread.. wheres the tab targetting?
      Did they ever say something aboout implement that? I don't like thsi idea =/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Letorian ()