Long Downtimes and it's affects on Premium Time

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Long Downtimes and it's affects on Premium Time

I understand that people who have suffered from the downtime who were on Premium till 31st July were getting a week's free of it.
      But what about those who have suffered from downtime after the fact?

I get that it isn't intentional; your daily maintenance, whilst it being daily can suck when that is the player's free time, is meant to ensure that the servers run optimally at all times.
      But the amount of downtime caused by the DDoS is insane.

About half of the time of which I can play, the servers are down due to them.
      I'm pretty sure new players are getting ridiculously frustrated with this issue too.

Are those who were affected by these attacks going to suffer the penalty of losing Premium time that we could have used in-game because if these attacks?
      As someone who intends to possible invest more into the game, I need to know how this will be handled first.

Hope you guys understand.
    • rollin340 schrieb:

I understand that people who have suffered from the downtime who were on Premium till 31st July were getting a week's free of it.
      But what about those who have suffered from downtime after the fact?

I get that it isn't intentional; your daily maintenance, whilst it being daily can suck when that is the player's free time, is meant to ensure that the servers run optimally at all times.
      But the amount of downtime caused by the DDoS is insane.

About half of the time of which I can play, the servers are down due to them.
      I'm pretty sure new players are getting ridiculously frustrated with this issue too.

Are those who were affected by these attacks going to suffer the penalty of losing Premium time that we could have used in-game because if these attacks?
      As someone who intends to possible invest more into the game, I need to know how this will be handled first.

Hope you guys understand.
      The devs have already stated that there will be compensation given once these DDoS attacks have been dealt with fully.