[oops] are a bunch of pussies who can't 1v1. lololololol

• Rizzit wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

1. its a team game
    2. talk to arch about 1v1s
    Don't derail the Tread, talk to OOPS about 1v1s
    1, not a fact but i think 80% of MG are poor, you can go find threads about what they wlll have to do to stay and why they are poor, not sure about other oops guilds
    2, what do you do in this game when you cant afford to lose gear but still want to pvp, with the least risk? abuse numbers, period, and its perfectly fine, this is a team game anyways.
    3, i was making fun of arch people which has the most members, they should be the one using their member amount advantage, which they dont, i ve meet arch people in pvp zones, and they abandon/ignore their own people who is under attack most of the time.
  • Furinkazan wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

1. its a team game
    1, not a fact but i think 80% of MG are poor, you can go find threads about what they wlll have to do to stay and why they are poor, not sure about other oops guilds2, what do you do in this game when you cant afford to lose gear but still want to pvp, with the least risk? abuse numbers, period, and its perfectly fine, this is a team game anyways.
    3, i was making fun of arch people which has the most members, they should be the one using their member amount advantage, which they dont, i ve meet arch people in pvp zones, and they abandon/ignore their own people who is under attack most of the time.
    you're a braindead person whos trying so hard to be smart, but in reality you dont know shit about anything of this
  • v1. its a team game

Vane wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

1, not a fact but i think 80% of MG are poor, you can go find threads about what they wlll have to do to stay and why they are poor, not sure about other oops guilds2, what do you do in this game when you cant afford to lose gear but still want to pvp, with the least risk? abuse numbers, period, and its perfectly fine, this is a team game anyways.3, i was making fun of arch people which has the most members, they should be the one using their member amount advantage, which they dont, i ve meet arch people in pvp zones, and they abandon/ignore their own people who is under attack most of the time.
    you're a braindead person whos trying so hard to be smart, but in reality you dont know shit about anything of this
    vane calm your tits u seem pissed off becuz he said something which is true. He makes good argument and u dont or i mean u make a angry redneck argument or a 12 yr old jake paul argument (u choose).
  • Vane wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

1. its a team game
    1, not a fact but i think 80% of MG are poor, you can go find threads about what they wlll have to do to stay and why they are poor, not sure about other oops guilds2, what do you do in this game when you cant afford to lose gear but still want to pvp, with the least risk? abuse numbers, period, and its perfectly fine, this is a team game anyways.3, i was making fun of arch people which has the most members, they should be the one using their member amount advantage, which they dont, i ve meet arch people in pvp zones, and they abandon/ignore their own people who is under attack most of the time.
    i like how toxic and salty you are and the language you use, and i perfectly understand its meaningless to argue anything to person like you.
    and read my statement, its all personal comments, surely every person is different and i am not a hacker, its just you the one who failed to think

end of the story, and i will not further waste my time on you
  • Furinkazan wrote:

Vane wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

Rizzit wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

1. its a team game
    i like how toxic and salty you are and the language you use, and i perfectly understand its meaningless to argue anything to person like you.and read my statement, its all personal comments, surely every person is different and i am not a hacker, its just you the one who failed to think

end of the story, and i will not further waste my time on you

I wish people talking like this would actually follow through and take their own advice.

#1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin