Build Information and Data Gathering

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Build Information and Data Gathering

As we all know, there is no one thing to build. When first starting the game it can be a very hard decision regarding build choice. It is my hope that by taking a survey the confusion surrounding such builds will end, and perhaps a meta will be found. This survey seeks to find the best dps weapon/build, and identify strong tank builds. This is survey is also going to be used for identifying the average tier of players(Tier Reaver, Tier Adventurer, Average Equipment Tier), and the amount of fame which players have collected. In the future, I plan to do a similar survey for supportive characters. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take this survey and improve the understanding of albion builds. My results and full analysis will be uploaded as response to this thread. Taking this survey helps all the players who view this thread. Thanks for your time.

Survey link:

Survey

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…KT8A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Calculation for APT(Average player tier)

AIG = average player gear

(Tier Reaver) + (Tier Adventurer) + (AIG)/3 = APT

Note*
    Planning on revealing my findings for every 15-20 responses. Any survey response is greatly appreciated as it is my only way of gathering information short of unlocking every item in the game.