What do we want? COMPENSATION! When do we want it? NOW!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Scamnicitus schrieb:

Compensation? How much game play time do you think the servers have actually been down? I'd say less than 8 hours total... How about just let them focus on fixing what's going on instead of bitching about free shit. What good is fucking compensation and the servers are unreachable from ddos attacks.
      Where have you been its pretty much down every hour on the hour. So in a previous thread you called SBI a liar about the DDOS attacks and now you are trying to defend them... I am mind boggled here. Are you with them or against them?

I paid my dues to play the game and work 10 hours a day, play with the kids for 3 before bed then every night I want to get on for the past 4 days I crash.

I understand release is like this in many games but it being like this this long is just too much.
    • broxxar schrieb:

Scamnicitus schrieb:

Compensation? How much game play time do you think the servers have actually been down? I'd say less than 8 hours total... How about just let them focus on fixing what's going on instead of bitching about free shit. What good is fucking compensation and the servers are unreachable from ddos attacks.
      Servers have been down a lot longer then 8 hours total lolWas 8 hours just last night alone?
      8 hours last night ? And I'm the moron? That's 1/4 of a day.. U think the servers were offline 1/4 of the day yesterday?

You will get 7 days compensation off jump, now you gonna tell me its been offline for 7 full days right ?

You lost 7 days of premium right?
    • Harbonah schrieb:

Ahem EVERYONE PERSON IN HERE COMPLAINING IS GIVING THE GOLD SELLERS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT
      Consumers have the right to voice their opinion, the gold sellers aren't getting what they want which is a good thing. On launch we've had to endure overpopulation issues and now we have this.. we will get through it, but to say everyone in here complaining is giving the gold sellers exactly what they want is entirely false.
    • Scamnicitus schrieb:

Mate, they were down for longer than 12 hours yesterday alone.

I'm glad you're not too bothered by it, but there's no need to go into fantasy land either.
    • Lemgineer schrieb:

Harbonah schrieb:

Ahem EVERYONE PERSON IN HERE COMPLAINING IS GIVING THE GOLD SELLERS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT
      Consumers have the right to voice their opinion, the gold sellers aren't getting what they want which is a good thing. On launch we've had to endure overpopulation issues and now we have this.. we will get through it, but to say everyone in here complaining is giving the gold sellers exactly what they want is entirely false.
      <3
    • I don't want compensation, but the servers have been down for quite a long time in the last 12-24 hours with much of the player base still not being able to play when the servers were up. It sucks for us that couldn't play ( I had blackscreen load issue in curlew fen since last night at ~1am EST) but we don't need compensation what we need is for them to shore up their servers and network load handling so we don't have this happen anymore/again, and for the knob-heads to quit with them damnable DDOSing Just solve the problem so we can play.
    • Scamnicitus is not wrong...though people have more patience than others. When the server dies I just go back to drawing.

You guys care too much about something you can't personally prevent atm.

Thats my opinion, though I've sat through many situations like this in many other MMO's so I grew a tolerance for it...life in general scars you to the point where you dont give a shit about trivial crap like this. Do something else or play another game till this one comes back. It's not as hard as it seems.
    • Ulfnaor schrieb:

Scamnicitus schrieb:

Mate, they were down for longer than 12 hours yesterday alone.
      I'm glad you're not too bothered by it, but there's no need to go into fantasy land either.
      M8 servers were not DOWN 12 hours yesterday. You're autistic if that's the math u came up with.
    • Lemgineer schrieb:

Harbonah schrieb:

That is actually not false. Since stirring up the customer base against the company to pressure them into giving their demands is exactly what the gold sellers want. Do you think the gold sellers give a damn if the server is up or down? no they do not. Their entire purpose is to irritate the customer base and cause backlash against the company. If you spend all your time on the forum whining about the game being down then you are contributing to the exact environment that they want to create. Either it will become toxic and drive away players or it will weaken the willpower and position of the company. Either way they get little victories along the way.

Furthermore, you all sound like a bunch of self entitled yobs. You payed for the game time. Fair enough. Put your money where your mouth is and do a charge back or shut up about it.

Maybe you thought the developers are so stupid and clueless that they wouldn't already realize their customers would be upset that the servers were down?

Thanks Captain Obvious!
    • Everyone here defending the company doesn't understand not everyone is a kiss-less virgin sitting in their mom's basement. Not everyone has all day to play this game. I have 2-3 hours tops a day to play this game and I have been able to play MAYBE half an hour during that time before this shit happens again. I pay for this game. Im not getting nearly the amount of playtime I should be.

Had i known this was a problem I would have never bought premium on this game nor would I have downloaded it.