Android and Linux Client FIXED [Last Update: 09/08/17, 13:20 UTC]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Laronnar schrieb:

Stop crying u all. I cant Play either but i know theres people working on it. Go take a walk and see The stars or The Sun. Looks like noone of u have ever worked in something. Being patience and trying to understand would be nice.holy moly. It piss me off so much.
      Are you serious...if we wanted to take a walk, we wouldn't be playing and PAYING for this game...bust my ads at work all day...little time I get to play and it is denied time after time.
      I believe it is time to get my money back
    • Well site also says is the FIRST truly cross platform MMO. Which is a flat out lie, so yeah... Really shouldn't be able to state that games like Vendetta Online been around for 10 years and is playable on everything from Windows Phone to Linux to Blackberry. Thats one of many many mmos that been true cross platofrm for years before SBI was even thought of. So when they lie like that im not surprised when they just give no ETA when it'll be fixed on certain platform.

All seriousness they really should remove that from that the website.. as its false advertisement which is kind of illegal.
    • Arvegil schrieb:

The Android version is clearly not finished yet, as they have stated many times. Heck, its even on their website. Quit complaining Android players, it will be fixed eventually.
      @Arvegil

Wut? Then whats this? albiononline.com/en/download Android download link?

Android system requirements and stating its in full support after release?

Strange concept of "not on the website" you have
    • The only thing that is wasting is premium, need to reset premium back to full 30 days! See it as insurance for the players who have dealt with the follow.

Black screen crash
      Lags
      Waiting queues
      Roll backs
      DDOS
      That still doesn't covering everything!

Now whether or not who's fault it is, we pay for a service. And if it was like someone got hurt in your yard and it wasn't your fault you still have to pay for injuries since it was on your property, which that's what insurance is for. And these issues have been happening since release which is longer than the "7 day" premium compensation you promised. Just throw us a bone for atleast not leaving.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Delaku ()

• Delaku schrieb:

The only thing that is wasting is premium, need to reset premium back to full 30 days! See it as insurance for the players who have dealt with the follow.

Black screen crash
      Lags
      Waiting queues
      Roll backs
      DDOS

Now whether or not who's fault it is, we pay for a service. And if it was like someone got hurt in your yard and it wasn't your fault you still have to pay for injuries since it was on your property, which that's what insurance is for. And these issues have been happening since release which is longer than the "7 day" premium compensation you promised. Just throw us a bone for atleast not leaving.
      maybe you should read the terms of service instead of just scrolling past it when you hit "I agree"
    • Syndiaan schrieb:

Delaku schrieb:

The only thing that is wasting is premium, need to reset premium back to full 30 days! See it as insurance for the players who have dealt with the follow.

Black screen crash
      Lags
      Waiting queues
      Roll backs
      DDOS

maybe you should read the terms of service instead of just scrolling past it when you hit "I agree"
      Agreement never states anything about losses due the game malfunction. And then there is this statement

Right at the bottom of 4.5.3
      Under no circumstances shall we be required or liable to refund or compensate a User in relation to any Virtual Benefits that have not been bought for real money as defined above

It was bought with real money

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Delaku ()

• EPOCHalypse schrieb:

Are you serious...if we wanted to take a walk, we wouldn't be playing and PAYING for this game...bust my ads at work all day...little time I get to play and it is denied time after time.I believe it is time to get my money back
      If i would see no response or answer from developers i would complain too and demand a better service. What im pissed off is about post that give nothing but bad feelings or simply spam to annoy. I know... 3 years beta... They have been overpopulated and didnt make good 'maths',etc, all It can be fixed.. But the real shit is now with The DDoS and thats a real mess which they have yo solve as fast as posible with A LOT OF work and time. Not even 24 hours. 1 day of ur Life for god sake! Is a GAME! They doing their BEST and they have to be really pissed off, more than anybody, seen how his looooong work isnt done as they expected. They dont need complain, they need support, understanding...w/e.... Gn
    • bmizzle schrieb:

The Android client was broke before the DDoS attacks
      exactly right......it wasnt the Ddos Because it was fucked right after they did that very first patch #1 a week ago....so please fix the client for Android asap and I'm sure you then won't have people complaining about it like we are now....if your going to support multiple platforms fix all of them not just focus on a couple.