REFUND

• Legit6190 wrote:

Have you guys never played an MMO before? Stuff happens where you need to be patient.

At this point, that argument is so invalid. This is, by far, one of the worst releases ever. It's most likely not SBI's fault but still. Stop using this silly argument.

Mardonius wrote:

Why would they do an DDOS attack during offpeak hours?
    DDOS attacks are automated; There's no reason for them to ever stop.
    Twitch.tv/AttackTrap
  • ça fait 4 5 jour que j'ai le jeux a aucun jour il n'y a pas eu de down serveur c'est lamentable payer 30 balle pour jouez 1 heure et pouf down serveur appart prendre le fric des gens je sait pas y'a pas de protection des serveur ou autre enfin bref si sa continue je vais tres tres vite le barrer de ce jeux qui est plus actif en down que tous autre
  • imShield wrote:

in every new thread is the Question for Refund or Compensation. So here for everyone who is to lazy to read the official notes:
    you wont get a Refund. Read the AGB's you dont have the right for a refund due to server issues.

compensation:

- 7 days premium time for the initial launch week and problems
    - another compensation for DDOS problems but only when they fixed it and can calculate the damage it caused

KaptainKraze wrote:

You won't get a refund if you've redeemed your game key.

Some people should really take note of the T&Cs: albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions
    Specifically clause 16.2. Read that.

I know it sucks not being able to play but I'm sure it'll be resolved eventually.
    why are people always acting like ToS are law? they are not. everyone can add everything they want into their ToS. as a provider of a service you cannot just say "i wont repair your broken bycicle that was faulty, ive added it to the ToS that you signed" (this is an example, not a comparison to AO). this is simply not how adding XYZ to ToS works. there are tons of paragraphs about ToS and how they work.

im not saying it would be easy to get a refund, im not saying it would be possible due to my limited knowledge of general law, personally i wouldnt want one myself. but please stop blindly copying a ToS paragraph and act like its a law written in stone, it is not. every law freshman can tell you that.
  • i already opened a ticket for refund. Should be done, there is a rule for it but i dont know if this company is trustworth or not. i hope i wont need to go for sue. i paid yesterday and only able to paly a few hours all the time servers were shout. if there wont be any answer i just simple quiting game no more pays for this company. Thanks
  • Attacktrap wrote:

Legit6190 wrote:

Have you guys never played an MMO before? Stuff happens where you need to be patient.
    At this point, that argument is so invalid. This is, by far, one of the worst releases ever. It's most likely not SBI's fault but still. Stop using this silly argument.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha... oh wait, you are being serious! No... how about Ultima Online's release? They set the bar pretty fricken high for worst releases ever.
  • fne wrote:

CloneTrooper wrote:

We understand what your saying..... if you don't want to play don't play , but if you're in dire need of your 30 bucks back , maybe you shouldn't be playing games and maybe you should find a new job.

just say'n
    just because you and your throw-away society mentality do not value the money you work your ass off for doesnt mean everyone is as stupid.
    Honestly 30$ in US is nothing in EU its nothing in UK is a pocket change but in other countries especially for teens its substantial amount , you cant just say that because for you 30$ is nothing and you dont give a flying fk about it , people actually saved money for release planned this and prepared and now they are left with nothing, they paid money and they cant use the product that they paid for, I personally would worry lot less if they gave us 2-3 days downtime but with ETA not like this blindly checking luncher every few minutes this is annoying we have stuff to do too, im not asking for refund or even compensation i just want to know when i can use product that i paid 50$ for and spent another 30$-40$ on gold, its simple communication between stuff and players, just giving us update every 90mins and posting "Hey sorry servers are down" isnt enough every once in a while at least update us on whats going on or as i said take servers down for few days so we can just focus on other things meanwhile
  • Les gens qui travaillent et les parasites de la société sont en surnomment ceux qui defende le plus se jeux quand ta pas beaucoup de temp pour jouez acause du taff et que le moment ou tu peut jouer le serveur est en baisse COMME DAB bha ouai ta les boules Et tous c'est gens qui disent ah mes c'est pas grave on comprend ect deja arreter de sucer les boule des gens puis allez VOUS vous trouver un boulot c'est sur vous en fouter d'attendre vous branler rien de vos journer A vivre chez papa maman enfin bref ce jeux est bien mais niveaux sécurité des servuer entretien c'est naze y'a pas un jour ou ça down pas les dev sont juste la pour recevoir ton pognon apres plus rien TRISTE JEUX

The post was edited 2 times, last by jhera ().

• Wootperson wrote:

fne wrote:

CloneTrooper wrote:

We understand what your saying..... if you don't want to play don't play , but if you're in dire need of your 30 bucks back , maybe you shouldn't be playing games and maybe you should find a new job.

just say'n
    just because you and your throw-away society mentality do not value the money you work your ass off for doesnt mean everyone is as stupid.
    Honestly 30$ in US is nothing in EU its nothing in UK is a pocket change but in other countries especially for teens its substantial amount , you cant just say that because for you 30$ is nothing and you dont give a flying fk about it , people actually saved money for release planned this and prepared and now they are left with nothing, they paid money and they cant use the product that they paid for, I personally would worry lot less if they gave us 2-3 days downtime but with ETA not like this blindly checking luncher every few minutes this is annoying we have stuff to do too, im not asking for refund or even compensation i just want to know when i can use product that i paid 50$ for and spent another 30$-40$ on gold, its simple communication between stuff and players, just giving us update every 90mins and posting "Hey sorry servers are down" isnt enough every once in a while at least update us on whats going on or as i said take servers down for few days so we can just focus on other things meanwhile
    It's not the problem of "being nothing" or being "pocket change", it's a matter of principle. We payed for a service that has serious issues and we literally lose hours or daily gaming because of that. If it's not SI's fault, it's their responsibility since they wanted to make a game and the buck that come with it. The players don't have to be the collateral damages of SI's incompetence for handling the situation.
    "Autre que moi, il n'y a personne d'innarêtable dans ce royaume." -Aigaion

• Aigaion wrote:

Wootperson wrote:

fne wrote:

CloneTrooper wrote:

just say'n
    It's not the problem of "being nothing" or being "pocket change", it's a matter of principle. We payed for a service that has serious issues and we literally lose hours or daily gaming because of that. If it's not SI's fault, it's their responsibility since they wanted to make a game and the buck that come with it. The players don't have to be the collateral damages of SI's incompetence for handling the situation.
    dude , you do realize the money that's been wasted on the games since the early 90's ? I could show you a couple of box's pilled full of games I have had over the years.

each one held the promise of being the BEST game ever , its the same old over-hype machine.

you let go and move on if your not happy , sitting in a forum crying because you wont your money back just isn't going to happen. I've never seen a title refund money EVER and you wont EVER see it.
  • Wootperson wrote:

I'm not asking for refund or compensation as i said already, I can buy premium and I already paid for game so w/e, I'm just asking for better service for our money which we as paying customers have full right to ask for
    I get that.....

but I've never seen a game at release be in perfect form , I've been a Alpha/beta tester for a ton of games. And the one thing every game has in common. They are not ready for the server overload.

Not one game has ran perfect out of the box on launch day.... It take some quite a few patch's to get the servers stable
  • KaptainKraze wrote:

You won't get a refund if you've redeemed your game key.

Some people should really take note of the T&Cs: albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions
    Specifically clause 16.2. Read that.

I know it sucks not being able to play but I'm sure it'll be resolved eventually.
    This clause is against COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 93/13/EEC of 5 April 1993 on unfair terms in consumer contracts if you are in EU. To bad this directive will work only in a lawsuit. I already made a formal complain to ECC ( European Consumer Center) regarding the service we are receiving but it will take some time to respond.

I wouldn't have an issue with SI, I understand that could be issues, but they are providing poor service and they refuse refunds based on that clause from T&C , so I believe this clause was placed there in bad faith they were expecting to have server issues so they protected with that clause, this is what bothers me most.
  • CloneTrooper wrote:

Aigaion wrote:

Wootperson wrote:

fne wrote:

CloneTrooper wrote:

just say'n
    dude , you do realize the money that's been wasted on the games since the early 90's ? I could show you a couple of box's pilled full of games I have had over the years.
    each one held the promise of being the BEST game ever , its the same old over-hype machine.

you let go and move on if your not happy , sitting in a forum crying because you wont your money back just isn't going to happen. I've never seen a title refund money EVER and you wont EVER see it.
    I could literally get a refund right now. Not through SBI but my own financial institution. A 10 minute call is all it would take. SBI would lose the money in the end too. It would come from them. I'm not sure how you think it's not possible.