DDOS Attack (latest Update UTC 18:39)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• rayn11e schrieb:

Well Bercilak had said they received a "ransom demand from the attackers". So... no I won't require logs from Wireshark, the ability to know what they are OR the privilege required to observe... Just proof of there even being "attackers" in the first place. Is that not obvious?

You are seeing the proof. Servers are still up. Some people are connected. Everyone else disconnected and their requests to the server to connect will time out.
      it is VERY common that MMO's or any type of online based game will get attacked like this. New companies trying to start up in this area are a prime target. They are missing years of trial and error in setting up defenses against it that don't effect legitimate customers.

Showing a copy of the ransom or logs of any kind does nothing but glorify, give attention and encourage the people behind the attack. Even them doing you all a solid and mentioning there is a ransom involved is negative as it gives attention to the attackers.
    • Well i feel kind of privileged that i get to spin my character around like a nutter, while those B**ching about a black screenget nothing but darkness.

But seriously I'd of expected better security from someone launching a MMO like this one. Just hope it can be fixed soon and we can get back to playing the game.
    • I believe the "DDOS attack" is not the case. I created a new character and it instantly let me back in game even though my main is stuck in a city with the black screen error. I took the new character to all the starter cities with ZERO issues. Finally I got him over to Caerleon "Were my main is" and now he is stuck in the black screen loading page.... Its more likely an issue with too many people in one location rather than "DDOS attacks". Just a thought.
    • AstahKhan schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Well Bercilak had said they received a "ransom demand from the attackers". So... no I won't require logs from Wireshark, the ability to know what they are OR the privilege required to observe... Just proof of there even being "attackers" in the first place. Is that not obvious?
      You are seeing the proof. Servers are still up. Some people are connected. Everyone else disconnected and their requests to the server to connect will time out.
      it is VERY common that MMO's or any type of online based game will get attacked like this. New companies trying to start up in this area are a prime target. They are missing years of trial and error in setting up defenses against it that don't effect legitimate customers.

Showing a copy of the ransom or logs of any kind does nothing but glorify, give attention and encourage the people behind the attack. Even them doing you all a solid and mentioning there is a ransom involved is negative as it gives attention to the attackers.
      If only this company had years of trial and error- oh wait.

On the other hand, I completely understand your point.
    • LizzrdSquaDz schrieb:

Eltharyon schrieb:

ORIGINAL POST:

The game servers are currently being attacked by a distributed denial of service attack. Services are likely disrupted.

We're working on the issue and will keep you posted.
      Good because you all banned my friend accused them of buying gold, Lied about everything, and the only justice my guild member gets is your servers being DDOS, cheaters, hackers and bots infesting your game and ruining peoples lives...
      I know I will get banned for saying this but I am glad, I am sick of this fucking game company and its lies, although I too am against cheaters & Gold Sellers, but the lies this company spews out when they say not all evidence is accurate makes me happy for the people doing this illegal or not...

Just exercising my free speech here in the U.S Obviously Germans believe in Dictatorship SIEG HEIL!
      Yea I'm sure the guy who made his name Lizard Squad and is talking about Nazis in 2017 is so mature and doesn't lie. The game will be better off without you.
    • LizzrdSquaDz schrieb:

Eltharyon schrieb:

ORIGINAL POST:

The game servers are currently being attacked by a distributed denial of service attack. Services are likely disrupted.

We're working on the issue and will keep you posted.
      Good because you all banned my friend accused them of buying gold, Lied about everything, and the only justice my guild member gets is your servers being DDOS, cheaters, hackers and bots infesting your game and ruining peoples lives...
      I know I will get banned for saying this but I am glad, I am sick of this fucking game company and its lies, although I too am against cheaters & Gold Sellers, but the lies this company spews out when they say not all evidence is accurate makes me happy for the people doing this illegal or not...

Just exercising my free speech here in the U.S Obviously Germans believe in Dictatorship SIEG HEIL!
      Ruining peoples lives LOL. Why did you name your throwaway after skidzard squad?
      "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."
    • Korvyr schrieb:

TimForReal schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Eltharyon schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Do you have any proof of the servers being under attack and not just very low quality and unable to handle the stress?
      When you're under attack you know that you're under attack because of the traffic received. So yes, we're sure we're under attack.
      There are a growing number of players that believe the Albion team is blame shifting due to the poor release and server instability. Your posts only insight more distrust.PS. I'm posting this from the moon. When you're on the moon you know you're on the moon because of _____. So yes, I'm sure I'm on the moon.
      Take off your tinfoil hat dude, holy shit.
      once you stop your brown nosing and blind trust.
      You must be a member of [ARCH]
    • Rokz schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Do you have any proof of the servers being under attack and not just very low quality and unable to handle the stress?
      Zero respect. Go do something constructive outside other than demand things, your attitude does NOT help the situation. Cant stand people like you in the real world let alone sitting behind a computer monitor. Things WILL get sorted out in due time.
      Seriously this and replies like Drizzy's : ->>>they are making millions of dollars... I'm sure there servers can handle it , and if they can't I'm sure an upgrade is in progress.

You guys are such tards', worse frigging customers to ever have. I'm sure your equally successful in running an MMO start-up then BETA Phase then into launch then having to deal with all the issues that comes along with managing it.
      Know what they should hire you guys to solve this issue.....right cause I bet your such F@#$%^*& smart asses and have the solution right?. Why don't you just ALT F4 the game go do something else with your lives, than come here and contribute nothing but complaining and clueless assumptions that hold no water. """OHh UMMM Im sure they're making millions of dollars.""" seriously dude someone give these jack holes a refund already and ban them from playing if they're so upset over something that's not the company's fault.

Here since accusations and assumptions is all they're good at who's to say that its not Rayn11e and Drizzy and others like them...are actually causing the DDoS to ruin the games Rep and force it to fail since, their third party gold site is shutdown.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Servantes ()

• TimForReal schrieb:

Korvyr schrieb:

TimForReal schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Eltharyon schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

When you're under attack you know that you're under attack because of the traffic received. So yes, we're sure we're under attack.
      There are a growing number of players that believe the Albion team is blame shifting due to the poor release and server instability. Your posts only insight more distrust.PS. I'm posting this from the moon. When you're on the moon you know you're on the moon because of _____. So yes, I'm sure I'm on the moon.
      Take off your tinfoil hat dude, holy shit.
      once you stop your brown nosing and blind trust.
      You must be a member of [ARCH]
      If you're not EWA you're trash but idk why that's relevant
      "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."
    • Servantes schrieb:

Rokz schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Zero respect. Go do something constructive outside other than demand things, your attitude does NOT help the situation. Cant stand people like you in the real world let alone sitting behind a computer monitor. Things WILL get sorted out in due time.
      Seriously this and replies like Drizzy's : ->>>they are making millions of dollars... I'm sure there servers can handle it , and if they can't I'm sure an upgrade is in progress.
      You guys are such tards', worse frigging customers to ever have. I'm sure your equally successful in running an MMO start-up then BETA Phase then into launch then having to deal with all the issues that comes along with managing it.
      Know what they should hire you guys to solve this issue.....right cause I bet your such F@#$%^*& smart asses and have the solution right?. Why don't you just ALT F4 the game go do something else with your lives, than come here and contribute nothing but complaining and clueless assumptions that hold no water. """OHh UMMM Im sure they're making millions of dollars.""" seriously dude someone give these jack holes a refund already and ban them from playing if they're so upset over something that's not the company's fault.

Here since accusations and assumptions is all they're good at who's to say that its not Rayn11e and Drizzy and others like them...are actually causing the DDoS to ruin the games Rep and force it to fail since, their third party gold site is shutdown.
      You talk about coming here and not contributing, but that is exactly what you have done here. You also speak about assumptions and then go on to make the biggest one in the thread. Obvious troll is obvious, and if not then you must be missing a large portion of your brain. If you have trouble understanding any of this please consult your parents.
    • rayn11e schrieb:

Servantes schrieb:

Rokz schrieb:

rayn11e schrieb:

Seriously this and replies like Drizzy's : ->>>they are making millions of dollars... I'm sure there servers can handle it , and if they can't I'm sure an upgrade is in progress.You guys are such tards', worse frigging customers to ever have. I'm sure your equally successful in running an MMO start-up then BETA Phase then into launch then having to deal with all the issues that comes along with managing it.

You talk about coming here and not contributing, but that is exactly what you have done here. You also speak about assumptions and then go on to make the biggest one in the thread. Obvious troll is obvious, and if not then you must be missing a large portion of your brain. If you have trouble understanding any of this please consult your parents.
      It's back up, move on with your life my man.