When Someone Just Runs Up And Mines The Node You Are Standing Right Next To...

• Azlorn wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

cooploop wrote:

"I kill about 25-35 people a day with mobs, in pve zones." = I once killed a guy with a mob, and i'm really proud of it.
    That's an entirely false and ignorant assumption especially when I stream it live every day.Google Azlorn unless you're too lazy to fact check your own statement.youtube.
    you are streaming killing players with mobs?
    Why wouldn't I? Is it against the rules? I find it hilarious.
    nope its not against the rules. if you are having fun its gg. i mean who am i to talk about doing stupid stuff...i stream with gachimusic on and usually just stream my 5man group against 20man zergs.
    thunder caster mob. player gathering, bring mob a bit closer.. watch 2-3 aoe on him.. dismount and gatherer what he was gathering [unless is skin]..seen this to many time. quite funny.
    One guy actually released his body one time, lol. Then came runnin back askin for his gear. Was all tier 5 gathering stuff, two full sets and a tier 5 bow.
    I sold each set in thetford for around 300k silver. I have 1 day /timeplayed in Albion Online.

For me it was a lot of Silver. And the lols..... like I'm gonna give the loot back, lmfao... sometimes I wonder what game people think they are playing here. XD

I lol'd at him when he asked and told him, "why would I do that? I just killed you."

He's all, "no, the mobs killed me."

To which I retorted while saying it in a daffy duck voice in my head, "I pulled the mobs onto you."

His response was, "*crickets*."

Observe:

At 5:19:36 I get all kinds of tier 5 gear and loot from killin this one guy with mobs in a pve zone.You can see how i did it by looking a few minutes before the time as well.

wow dude, you're probably the slowest player at looting stuff

and were u really hesitating about dropping a t2 knife? lmao

2: I am pure pvp.

nice pvp lul

The post was edited 1 time, last by Amon ().

• Amon wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

cooploop wrote:

"I kill about 25-35 people a day with mobs, in pve zones." = I once killed a guy with a mob, and i'm really proud of it.
    That's an entirely false and ignorant assumption especially when I stream it live every day.Google Azlorn unless you're too lazy to fact check your own statement.youtube.
    nope its not against the rules. if you are having fun its gg. i mean who am i to talk about doing stupid stuff...i stream with gachimusic on and usually just stream my 5man group against 20man zergs.
    thunder caster mob. player gathering, bring mob a bit closer.. watch 2-3 aoe on him.. dismount and gatherer what he was gathering [unless is skin]..seen this to many time. quite funny.
    One guy actually released his body one time, lol. Then came runnin back askin for his gear. Was all tier 5 gathering stuff, two full sets and a tier 5 bow.I sold each set in thetford for around 300k silver. I have 1 day /timeplayed in Albion Online.

For me it was a lot of Silver. And the lols..... like I'm gonna give the loot back, lmfao... sometimes I wonder what game people think they are playing here. XD

I lol'd at him when he asked and told him, "why would I do that? I just killed you."

To which I retorted while saying it in a daffy duck voice in my head, "I pulled the mobs onto you."

Observe:

At 5:19:36 I get all kinds of tier 5 gear and loot from killin this one guy with mobs in a pve zone.You can see how i did it by looking a few minutes before the time as well.

nice pvp lul

did i hear something about pvp?well this video clearly has 0 pvp but it has some roleplayers hitting each other with huge sticks
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Amon wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

cooploop wrote:

One guy actually released his body one time, lol. Then came runnin back askin for his gear. Was all tier 5 gathering stuff, two full sets and a tier 5 bow.I sold each set in thetford for around 300k silver. I have 1 day /timeplayed in Albion Online.

Observe:

nice pvp lul
    Did I mention I had 1 day of playtime? =)

Lucky i even figured it out, lol. I'm so bad at this game, haha!!!!
    Still managed to kill someone, yes kill....and loot fully loot their body in a green zone.
    Has anyone else even done that yet?

Am I the very first one? ;D

(I never claimed to be sober)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azlorn ().

• Kappatronic wrote:

Amon wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

Kappatronic wrote:

Azlorn wrote:

cooploop wrote:

Observe:

wow dude, you're probably the slowest player at looting stuffand were u really hesitating about dropping a t2 knife? lmao

nice pvp lul

did i hear something about pvp?well this video clearly has 0 pvp but it has some roleplayers hitting each other with huge sticks
    I support and/or condone this pvp video.
  • badllama wrote:

Azlorn's post are DDoSing the server I think.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kappatronic wrote:

hey senpai. can i be a cool youtuber like you and provide salt?

here is a sample video of our 5v5 hellgate. twitch.tv/videos/165163551

i wanna be a cool youtuber too
    cool youtubers are partnered and get paid when you click on their videos.

You can still be one, kohai; but you gotta get partnered first to be cool.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Azlorn ().

• @Azlorn

I checked your youtube videos... you should quit playing games, in fact, I don't even call what you do "playing." I watched 3 different farming videos and you the only thing i saw that was remotely close to what you said about killing "other players" is getting yourself killed becuase you wanted to ninja loot a chest from other players and failed. 0/10
  • Eyra wrote:

@Azlorn

I checked your youtube videos... you should quit playing games, in fact, I don't even call what you do "playing." I watched 3 different farming videos and you the only thing i saw that was remotely close to what you said about killing "other players" is getting yourself killed becuase you wanted to ninja loot a chest from other players and failed. 0/10
    the main video is linked like 5 times in this thread, genius... =)
    thanks for giving me views on random streams that have nothing to do with this thread though. Well done. *golf clap*

wtf would I quit playing games for just because you can't find a video that's linked in this thread (multiple times)? XD

Are you a child? ;D

The post was edited 4 times, last by Azlorn ().