Movement bug on a Mount.

• Movement bug on a Mount.

I figured this specific bug while gathering, once you press to mount up by clicking on your already waiting mount and not through "A", and then you use a continuous/toggled right click to move, and not multiple right clicks then your Mount (Ox in this case) will move up to the first location than you first clicked and then it will not follow the other movements of the mouse since it it clicked. SO in order to continue moveing normaly you have to stop holding the right click and then issue the command again then you are already mounted by reclicking and reholding right click. It might seem like a small bug but if it happens during PvP / Chasing in a Red/Blackzone then those few milliseconds of more flueant gameplay can save some units of movement so someone can run away safely.
  • Elyoslayer wrote:

I figured this specific bug while gathering, once you press to mount up by clicking on your already waiting mount and not through "A", and then you use a continuous/toggled right click to move, and not multiple right clicks then your Mount (Ox in this case) will move up to the first location than you first clicked and then it will not follow the other movements of the mouse since it it clicked. SO in order to continue moveing normaly you have to stop holding the right click and then issue the command again then you are already mounted by reclicking and reholding right click. It might seem like a small bug but if it happens during PvP / Chasing in a Red/Blackzone then those few milliseconds of more flueant gameplay can save some units of movement so someone can run away safely.
    That happens when you click on the mount and click and hold mouse button to move while your character is still "mounting up" (channeling). Not a high priority I guess but will see if that needs to be fixed soon.