Ganking is Not Dead

• Dodgin schrieb:

Like I said, next vid will have more 1,2,3 man ganks. In all fairness though, the term "gank" does refer to "(in a video game) use underhand means to defeat or kill (a less experienced opponent)."

So yeah, ganking often isn't fair for the opponent. That's kind of the whole point.

2 of the fights in that video, we were even or outnumbered. The key was that our team was set up with gank builds to pick people off and kill fast, whereas the other team was not equipped for such fights - thus a gank!

BONUS: Many of the ganks in the next video are specifically gatherers screeching that their 4 run away abilities didn't save them.
      I feel you, I was just giving my two cents. I definitely don't think ganking in generally is dead, at all. But from a small scale ganking perspective, this game took a huge hit so I think that's why everyone is a little extra sensitive. (Fucking snowflakes lol) but good video either way man. You're a good editor, keep it up and I look forward to the next one.
    • Dodgin schrieb:

Ulfnaor schrieb:

>posts about how ganking isn't dead
      >gives us a video where half the fights aren't ganks

I'm not sure why you'd be proud of ganking in any case, but whatever.
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/4068431
      oops
      I know it's one of the highlights of your nights when yall finally catch one or two people with a dozen of your boys, but as you can see, I was clearly wearing throwaway gear.

As much as you're trying to make it about "lol he mad", I'm not. Hell, I had completly forgotten about being ganked by your zerg. There's over ten thousand of yall (which is the most laughable number I've seen across any game and it's redefining my perception of what a Zerg is), it's bound to happen.

I'm more curious as to why you would post the video to be frank. The conversation regarding "ganking is dead" was always about open world solo-duo ganking being made a lot more difficult by the new 3s rule. Yet, you insist on coming here and showing us a video of a big group (so not solo or duo) who spends half the time not ganking people (facing groups of roughly similar size) and the other half not in open world.

It's like you found a discussion about autistic children being more at risk of developing brain cancer in their late teens and you decided to chime in saying "I'm a 63 year old man and I have brain cancer". It's sad that you do, but it's hardly relevant.
    • Ulfnaor schrieb:

Dodgin schrieb:

Ulfnaor schrieb:

albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/4068431oops
      I know it's one of the highlights of your nights when yall finally catch one or two people with a dozen of your boys, but as you can see, I was clearly wearing throwaway gear.
      As much as you're trying to make it about "lol he mad", I'm not. Hell, I had completly forgotten about being ganked by your zerg. There's over ten thousand of yall (which is the most laughable number I've seen across any game and it's redefining my perception of what a Zerg is), it's bound to happen.

I'm more curious as to why you would post the video to be frank. The conversation regarding "ganking is dead" was always about open world solo-duo ganking being made a lot more difficult by the new 3s rule. Yet, you insist on coming here and showing us a video of a big group (so not solo or duo) who spends half the time not ganking people (facing groups of roughly similar size) and the other half not in open world.

It's like you found a discussion about autistic children being more at risk of developing brain cancer in their late teens and you decided to chime in saying "I'm a 63 year old man and I have brain cancer". It's sad that you do, but it's hardly relevant.
      I said 1 word man, it just game! If you want you can come gank with us and kill some dudes.

I'm halfway through the next video and it's got a lot of 2vx, 3vx, 4vx to satiate the previous posts <3.

Duo is plenty easy to kill mans atm, you just have to adjust your builds away from auto-attack dismounts.

e: also 7 people is not a zerg
    • Ulfnaor schrieb:

>posts about post how ganking isn't dead
      >complains that video is not all ganks when they are cause they don't know the definition of ganking
      > has 0.7kdr and less than 300k pvp kill fame with all recent kills in groups just like OPs video

albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/Ck2QJ--1TDytf6TZ61ZxKQ

Let's all sit and listen to what this guy has to think, I'm 100% positive he knows what he is doing :thinking: