MAJOR PVP / DUEL EXPLOIT

• MAJOR PVP / DUEL EXPLOIT

WARNING FOR MAJOR DUEL / PVP EXPLOIT

Because of overpopulation in Caerleon it has become a normal thing to duel other people in the bubble of the connecting zones. DO NOT ACCEPT DUELS HERE.

1. You get duel invite in the bubble near the guards from non-flagged person
    2. In Caerleon a naked flagged guild member will be waiting for sign to zone in.
    3. When you lose the duel, the naked member will zone in and executes you.

This is an exploit because you are not dueling 1 person.
  • You gotta assume everything is a trap. Never ever accept an invite for anything. Avoid suspicious groups.

The other day i saw a pile of silver on the ground with a bunch of people standing around it in a red zone bubble. I rode up to engage in clickan pvp, to be the one to click the fastest when the loot restriction came off and beat all those scrubs with my millisecond skills. But at 10 seconds till the timer ended i got suspicious. I thought "This could be some kind of new scam, a trick. These other people, they might not be competing with me for this silver drop, they might be waiting to gank me through through some new ruse!"

I walked away. It turned out to just be a pile of silver. Someone else got it.