Combating "Gold Sellers"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• markes schrieb:

So, if someone accuses you of lying, you're the one that has to prove your innocence, not the other way around?

Please, tell me where you live, so I can avoid such place.
    Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be more than happy to admit that my bad ideas where totally garbage and say sorry, but of course I need something more than a Dev word. Tell me where do you live too, because I will like a loot being trusted 100% no matter what i say.

Sayonara
  • AkaiShy schrieb:

What would be the best way to report gold seller bot accounts?

I usually just report '/report [insert name of the bot here] gold selling bot'. Is there a better way to do that or should I keep doing the same?
    Well this is the most direct ingame thing you can do.
    If you want you can also take a screenshot where the chat is on screen and send an e-mail regarding the gold seller to support@albiononline.com (including the screenshot ofcourse)
    Or you could whisper a ingame MOD (if online) and send him the username of the goldseller.
    Support - Holy magic.

• Gabriel87 schrieb:

markes schrieb:

So, if someone accuses you of lying, you're the one that has to prove your innocence, not the other way around?

Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be more than happy to admit that my bad ideas where totally garbage and say sorry, but of course I need something more than a Dev word. Tell me where do you live too, because I will like a loot being trusted 100% no matter what i say.
    Sayonara
    So, if I accuse you of being a rapist, you're the one that needs to prove you're not?
  • markes schrieb:

Gabriel87 schrieb:

markes schrieb:

Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be more than happy to admit that my bad ideas where totally garbage and say sorry, but of course I need something more than a Dev word. Tell me where do you live too, because I will like a loot being trusted 100% no matter what i say.Sayonara
    So, if I accuse you of being a rapist, you're the one that needs to prove you're not?
    Well I can see that you can't/don't want to understand. Enjoy your blind belief so that brain active people don't waste time.

Deus Vult.
  • Gabriel87 schrieb:

markes schrieb:

Gabriel87 schrieb:

markes schrieb:

Your attempts to defend the game developers are quite sweet. Maybe where do you live all the people around blieve every excuses given out without proof. Is not my lying theory that must be proven in first place, but the excuse they made up, do get my point? I will be more than happy to admit that my bad ideas where totally garbage and say sorry, but of course I need something more than a Dev word. Tell me where do you live too, because I will like a loot being trusted 100% no matter what i say.Sayonara
    Well I can see that you can't/don't want to understand. Enjoy your blind belief so that brain active people don't waste time.
    Deus Vult.
    You're accusing the devs about lying and want them to prove you're wrong. Am I missing something about your retarded claim?
  • I've bought currency from gold sellers many times with 0 issues. I've actually had more issues with hosting companies and handing off my CC information (looking at you sony). But they dip into the SBI's pocket and we can all respect that.

Just call it what it is, hey don't steal my money kids, and deal with your own server issues and DDOS protection. I believe you can handle it.
  • Gabriel87 schrieb:

Somebody of the Dev should give a candy to that guy. He deserved that.
    You're new around here, I get that, but I had more criticism towards the dev team that probably you'll ever have and I've even been temporarily suspended.

That said, one thing is to criticize the game or the dev team, another completely different thing is to call them liars and ask them to prove you're wrong. That's not criticism, it's just being a retarded person with little room for frustration.
  • markes schrieb:

Gabriel87 schrieb:

Somebody of the Dev should give a candy to that guy. He deserved that.
    You're new around here, I get that, but I had more criticism towards the dev team that probably you'll ever have and I've even been temporarily suspended.
    That said, one thing is to criticize the game or the dev team, another completely different thing is to call them liars and ask them to prove you're wrong. That's not criticism, it's just being a retarded person with little room for frustration.
    The offensive way that you like to use makes me just laugh about me being suspended, I didnt offended no one, I just shared my opinion, now if somebody wanted to ansewer and show to everybody that I was wrong surely it didn't. Don't know what esactly you are trying to defend and now I don't really care. Dont turn your self on kid, is not worth it. And with that i peace out as I like to arguee in an educated way with people that know how to have a proper conversation. Peace, out.
  • markes schrieb:

Gabriel87 schrieb:

The offensive way that you like to use makes me just laugh about me being suspended, I didnt offended no one
    I don't know what you're on and I really don't care, but you might need help. That or a pair of glasses, assuming you know how to read.
    Yeah yeah whatever, get help for your self and take care of yours self. The others will survive without you enlightening words.
  • ^ Unfortunately that world does not exist right now; the general public has little to no understanding of just how much cyber terrorism is occurring in the world currently or has been for the past decade. It's up to people in the know to make some noise, advise world leaders, get them educated and start informing the people so that we can drive some real change to combat this menace.

Laws are inadequate globally to classify cyber events, they are inadequate to identify / capture perpetrators, we have no real regulatory authority that can enforce levels of mitigation / prevention to protect the populace and in many countries no laws that enable enforcement or holding of individuals committing these criminal acts.

It is quite literally the new frontier, battle lines are already drawn and corporations / governments of the world are heavily involved. WW3 will be a cyber / digital war (you could argue it's already begun).

But it's not all doom and gloom; situations like this with AO are great case studies and people just need to spread the word so others will sit up and take notice.

Hang in there AO bros, love the game, the cross platform capability and the various genres / markets you are dabbling in - very clever.

Keep fighting the good fight!
    Albion Online Referral - albiononline.com/?ref=EFGXG2KZQP
    (be sure to register an account when using this link for rewards)