Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Hello. Please read everything. I need your Help.
    I just created this account to make this post and try to receive the support that we DESERVE, because with my main account i can't.

I have been banned for "3rd party microtransactions" So the thing is that a friend and i got banned. (We were a group of 5.) Like 6 days ago i was doing hell gates with my friend getting soul's and rune's to craft artifacts. We know or some of us know that artifacts at moment are expensive so that was the way we were doing some silver and selling them. Same thing 2 days ago. We sold the artifacts for a good amount of silver but we NEVER traded GOLD or even bought GOLD from a website, wich to be honest it was tentative with the large amount of gold sellers whispering their web site. But we both NEVER spent IRL money or used a credit card for this.

We were very stuck in the game. I work all the afternoon till the midnight and believe me, when going out of the work i was thinking about playing Albion with my friend and have a good time. We felt in love with the game, even with all the roll backs that were happening and sometime made us loose things, server lag, server restart, etc... This was a good journey to be in as a group. But the day before yesterday that journey ended. I was mining and for some reason the server restarted, then i logged in again and now an announce appears that says that i was banned for 3rd party microtransactions. I was like WHAT!? I dont know if someone that we traded when selling the artifacts was a GOLDSELLER/SILVER SELLER or someone that got the silver from a SELLER. But WE have NEVER spent a single dollar of our pocket or credit card to buy any of these currency.
    We both feel really bad because we finally found a new MMO that we were enjoying since WoW, Runescape or Neverwinter. Now that me and my friend were banned none of our group of 5 actually play the game because if we are not together as a team we dont play the game (I met my team 9 years ago and we still play together). I dont know if there are other teams out there that also feels or understand what i mean.

I have been sending e-mails to albion support but it's impossible to have an "open talk" with them because all they say is "Article 4.5.1 says that... blah blah blah" And all that stuff but feels like they dont take the time to read what you are saying.
    I know they probably (and i understand) are receiving a big amount of e-mails because of this but i know and i can guarantee that some of the people that are saying that got banned "unjustly" is true and i believe to some of them because is something and my friend and I are going through.

This is why we need the help not from an Agent support but a Community Manager or CEO or something like that because i know an Agent will Copy Paste the article 4.5.1 or will tell me that they have "Evidence". To me an evidence is a Visual proof that shows that I or WE bought GOLD/SILVER. I want to see my name on a clear evidence that says that i spent the money that i have by working on a Video Game currency. Not a system algorithm that says that there was a "suspicious" trade with X amount of SILVER by someone that was passing SILVER/GOLD/GOODS to people and now that people are considered BUYERS and got banned because of him?.
    I just can't believe that just 3-4 weeks since the game fully released and now im banned for 200 years. There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban)

And there should be an update on the GOLD FAQ because people should't feel free to trade GOLD for SILVER or vice versa.

"-Do you also sell silver? To keep the game economy balanced and make sure that the game stays fair for all, Albion Online does not sell silver to players. However, you are free to trade gold to other players in exchange for getting silver from them. Or, the other way around, if you want to have gold without spending real money, you can simply trade away surplus silver or in-game items to other players for it" So i hope we can receive the SUPPORT that we deserve because i have paid for this game and we were in love with it enjoying every second. I do not plan to create a new account and buy the game again, and spend the time that i lost on my main character. Just think about. +800 accounts banned, let's say they all bought the basic pack wich obviously not. $30 x 800 = $24k USD that took from us. Im not saying everyone is "innocent" but it's just a fact.

Best regards!
    -Myself (Tracala)
    -My friend (Lilonee)
    Sorry for the long story but i want to fight for this because me and my friend still want to play albion and our ban is very, very unfair.
    Bilder
    • clcx.jpg

110,83 kB, 893×209, 221 mal angesehen
  • 800 accounts got banned. And yes that is the FACT. 24k dollars is not true. Because ALBION ONLINE did not get that money. That money goes back to people they were stolen from.

So nothing to do with getting paid for Albion.

All is to do with getting GREEDY. Or being unlucky. Trying to save some money.

Hope this would happen in real life for all GREEDY people.

That is just my opinion.

And a LESSON for you.

ATEER in game. KDS
  • This is precisely the reason I believe that any fair banhammer should be delivered together with the data set that encouraged it; in private.

That way, if someone complains, the target can choose to disclose the data as part of the request for reconsideration and if they post false data the devs can counter by showing the data they have on their end.
  • Trakhala schrieb:

Like i say on the post.
    I have NEVER spend a single Dollar to buy any currency.

But appreciate that you took your time to read! and thanks
    You put an artifact for sell for a ridiculous amount of silver and "someone" (the silver sellers from the website where you paid for the silver), bought it from the market.

Maybe the silver selling company told you it was safe since the sale went through the market and basically all you were doing was selling an artifact. But guess what, SI are not stupid and when an artifact sells for 1000 times the market price, they know you paid for it on a third party site.
  • Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

This is precisely the reason I believe that any fair banhammer should be delivered together with the data set that encouraged it; in private.

That way, if someone complains, the target can choose to disclose the data as part of the request for reconsideration and if they post false data the devs can counter by showing the data they have on their end.
    Problem with this Jonathan is that providing the data might reveal SBIs method of identifying who the sellers and buyers are, which they've said they don't want to happen as it could allow the cheats to find a way round it.
  • Midgard schrieb:

Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

This is precisely the reason I believe that any fair banhammer should be delivered together with the data set that encouraged it; in private.

Problem with this Jonathan is that providing the data might reveal SBIs method of identifying who the sellers and buyers are, which they've said they don't want to happen as it could allow the cheats to find a way round it.
    That is the drawback. I'd be fine with that drawback and more gold/silver sellers - if it means less innocent people gets banned in the process.
  • "We only ban in cases where we are certain that the persons received the Gold from 3rd party sites."" -Talion

The problem is either you are not being honest about what happened or Talion's statement wasnt honest..

Based on what Talion said 2 days ago they would not have banned you over what you claim occured

All that said, im not calling you a lier because i dont know, but someone is not being completely honest here
  • So you sold your artifacts to another player for a large amount of silver. You would have no idea where that player got their silver, unless they had a gibberish name like most gold sellers do. I do not see why you would be banned for the that. If that is truely what happened, then direct trading between players needs to stop immediately. Only use the marketplace to sell items.
  • @burt
    I dont know how they can be 100% certain that someone bought SILVER/GOLD. It's just an algorithm system or something like that, wich shows "suspicious" trades with someone that you don't have any History backgroung with. Maybe when i sold the artifacts i traded (sold the artifact via trade) a gold/silver seller or someone that got his Silver (BUYER) from the seller.

I do not think Talion is a lier but i have my doubts if the 100% of those 800 accounts were really a SELLER OR BUYERS.
  • Trakhala schrieb:

There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban
    Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?

Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
  • Trakhala schrieb:

@burt
    I dont know how they can be 100% certain that someone bought SILVER/GOLD. It's just an algorithm system or something like that, wich shows "suspicious" trades with someone that you don't have any History backgroung with. Maybe when i sold the artifacts i traded (sold the artifact via trade) a gold/silver seller or someone that got his Silver (BUYER) from the seller.

I do not think Talion is a lier but i have my doubts if the 100% of those 800 accounts were really a SELLER OR BUYERS.
    It is very likely that they can identify the false credit card charges since they'll get chargebacked. From there, they can see the account and player characters related to it, and if the trade got directly from one of those, they would have a certainty in the source of the value on one end. They would still have no clue as to weather the buyer were in on it or not, unless the trade was so far out of bounds that it'd simply be unreasonable to assume otherwise.

Out of curiousity; can you detail the trades? (who traded what, at what price, to whom?)