Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RunRabbitRun schrieb:

how many times do they have to tell you that the transaction was 5 mil silver for nothing, you dumbass. My friend bought gold got his account banned and had to start over clean, now stop breaking peoples' balls and being a bitch
    5mil for nothing? Seems legit...

I don't understand... there is a mechanic to buy currency legally. If you can't be bothered to earn it (which you can by playing), and you can't be bothered to buy it within the rules of the game, why should anyone care that you're banned?

DagnyTaggart schrieb:

Sorry if I sound callous, but it's people like you that force the rest of us to have suffer gold seller SPAM in game.

Sorry, not sorry.
    I agree with this dude ^^^ fuck these guys.
  • i was banned because of someone randomly trading me silver. And customer service took this as a 3rd party sale. I had sold 32400 gold for silver and when i had enough silver in my pocket and i have bought gols from albion for it, why would i buy from a 3rd party? Their way of banning customers are random, i asked them for proof and nothing is shown.
  • Scamnicitus schrieb:

RunRabbitRun schrieb:

how many times do they have to tell you that the transaction was 5 mil silver for nothing, you dumbass. My friend bought gold got his account banned and had to start over clean, now stop breaking peoples' balls and being a bitch
    5mil for nothing? Seems legit...

I don't understand... there is a mechanic to buy currency legally. If you can't be bothered to earn it (which you can by playing), and you can't be bothered to buy it within the rules of the game, why should anyone care that you're banned?

DagnyTaggart schrieb:

Sorry if I sound callous, but it's people like you that force the rest of us to have suffer gold seller SPAM in game.

Sorry, not sorry.
    I agree with this dude ^^^ fuck these guys
    And you quoted me because?
    [/quote]
  • Midgard schrieb:

DagnyTaggart schrieb:

angrad schrieb:

Look, myself and the people I play with farm up Swiftclaw pups and sell them for large amounts of silver. No one has been banned.

You don't get banned for selling items.
    OMG! So wait, let me get this straight. You play the game within the rule set, you found a niche that's profitable, and you didn't get banned? No way!
    Yeah it's incredible. You don't break the rules and you don't get banned. Who knew?
    You're such a rebel... God I love the bad boys.
  • Ertaekahh schrieb:

i was banned because of someone randomly trading me silver. And customer service took this as a 3rd party sale. I had sold 32400 gold for silver and when i had enough silver in my pocket and i have bought gols from albion for it, why would i buy from a 3rd party? Their way of banning customers are random, i asked them for proof and nothing is shown.
    yet another person that claims banned unfairly. Can you people not grasp that in 800 bans, a few could be unjust?
    I notice no one states anything bout my friend banned and UNBANNED, for fraud..yet claims have repeatedly been made that no one has been unbanned.

Also, must add HE DID NOT GET BANNED WITH THE 800, he got banned this morning just before server restart.

Just out of curiosity... how quick after a ban, would "community managers" have detailed ACCURATE and researched information?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FahQ ()

• all of you people claiming people trade you for free stuff and insane amounts of silver and the highest silver i got from a trade was 5k silver when i was dancing nekkid in caerleon marketplace.....

i need to step up my game.
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • This thread has run its course. We have disclosed as much information publicly about the cases mentioned in this thread as we are able to. Any further back and forth will not lead anywhere, hence the thread is now closed.

-Talion
    Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything, the dreams where I can fly.