Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dygenn schrieb:

Krator schrieb:

All respect to Korn for taking his time and setting this straight.

The AO dev and community manager team have really set an example here for the rest of the MMO industry.
    They are at war with the goldsellers. Big time. It's staggering some of the slime attacks from goldsellers I have seen appear on these forums in the last few days. I think that because this is a small enough game, they may prevail. Also, because they are being very proactive and smart.
    While the goldsellers are a big problem indeed, and need to be taken care of (as well as their customers), there is much more to it than this strive to wiping out the goldsellers, the AO support is amazing. I have yet to see a dev team try so hard to help their community, be it with active moding in game (getting mods actively involved on daily basis), forums, their site and on discord.

I hope this is just a taste of the good things to come further down the road.
  • "If the deal seems too good to be true..."

I mean really, people, it's easy to buy legitimate gold through the approved channels. I can't believe, honestly, that anybody would initiate a credit card transaction with the kind of ... fellows... who are goldsellers. There have got to be better ways to pinch pennies.
  • Adam1902 schrieb:

Well yeah obviously, everyone wants that. This game offers the option to do it officially, people are getting banned for searching for a better deal. You telling me when you buy a new product (say a new gaming rig), you don't shop around for the best deal?
    You can shop around for a better deal but if you are going to buy stolen good because they are cheaper, you can be arrested and go to prison.
  • Elarahis schrieb:

Jonathan_Silverblood schrieb:

The original posters request has not yet been adequately proven. The proof listed is lacking and can still be attributed to non-malignant acts, until further information comes up.
    If noticing a newly created account, registered with a chinese email giving 1 000 000 silver to an other player for free is not proof enough then what is?
    My concern with this is as follows.

Many many times Database problems have been brought up.

IF some of these transactions happened during a database .... situation.

how do we know for a fact that an item wasnt traded? i have read in the bugs n stuff that duping has been going on... so, it COULD be possible.
  • FahQ schrieb:

Elarahis schrieb:

The original posters request has not yet been adequately proven. The proof listed is lacking and can still be attributed to non-malignant acts, until further information comes up.
    If noticing a newly created account, registered with a chinese email giving 1 000 000 silver to an other player for free is not proof enough then what is?

how do we know for a fact that an item wasnt traded? i have read in the bugs n stuff that duping has been going on... so, it COULD be possible.
    Either that or your friends a liar. Which is more probable and likely.

'Occams Razor' applies here I think.
  • Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Elarahis schrieb:

My concern with this is as follows.Many many times Database problems have been brought up.

Either that or your friends a liar. Which is more probable and likely.
    'Occams Razor' applies here I think.
    i can get behind that the person in question quite well could be lying. but when multiple people say the same thing, it COULD mean something is going on..
  • FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Elarahis schrieb:

My concern with this is as follows.Many many times Database problems have been brought up.

Either that or your friends a liar. Which is more probable and likely.'Occams Razor' applies here I think.
    i can get behind that the person in question quite well could be lying. but when multiple people say the same thing, it COULD mean something is going on..
    yea it means multiple people are lying. :')
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • RunRabbitRun schrieb:

how many times do they have to tell you that the transaction was 5 mil silver for nothing, you dumbass. My friend bought gold got his account banned and had to start over clean, now stop breaking peoples' balls and being a bitch
    LMAO, how bout u use your "real" forum account?? 2 posts... to come on and insult me? the OP posted that he was banned wrong, my friend claims he was banned wrong, my other guild mate was banned for fraud but unbanned less than 48 hours later... yet "no one banned has been unbanned / found innocent" ?

OOOOOOkay.
  • Elarahis schrieb:

Giving? Please quote the statement that says that the original posters request was given silver without a counter-value in trade.
  • FahQ schrieb:

Elarahis schrieb:

dude, a chinese guy with stolen PayPal ID that had 0 fame gave him 5mil silver, how dumb are you?
    how can you even defend your "FRIEND", as you stated previously, that he has been buying currency from third party sellers in multiple games before LOL
  • I don't understand... there is a mechanic to buy currency legally. If you can't be bothered to earn it (which you can by playing), and you can't be bothered to buy it within the rules of the game, why should anyone care that you're banned?

Sorry if I sound callous, but it's people like you that force the rest of us to have suffer gold seller SPAM in game.

Sorry, not sorry.
  • DagnyTaggart schrieb:

angrad schrieb:

Look, myself and the people I play with farm up Swiftclaw pups and sell them for large amounts of silver. No one has been banned.

You don't get banned for selling items.
    OMG! So wait, let me get this straight. You play the game within the rule set, you found a niche that's profitable, and you didn't get banned? No way!
    Yeah it's incredible. You don't break the rules and you don't get banned. Who knew?