Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Elarahis schrieb:

I Have known this particular person for almost 20 years. Sorry, but (and i know u don't know me...) I have to take his word.
    You can only know a person so much. Everyone has aspects of their personnality they do not tell anyone even their spouse. Just because you've known a person for 20 years does not mean they did not cheat.
    Once, on an other game: ARK: Survival Evolved, we invited a guy into our guild, he was friends with an other guild member, they had known each others for 10+ years, played many games together. The guy had a Twitch channel with many viewers. He got banned for using an aim bot. His friends were bewildered just like you, but then they saw the evidence. This guy had been stupid enough to use an aim bot on stream, and the video of his kill played in slow motion left absolution no doubt he was cheating, everyone saw the video, his friends saw it and were forced to admit he had been cheating. The guy just disappeared and even his long time friends never heard of him again (at least for the time I played with them).

This happens all the time, some people are so insecure they need to cheat to impress others, even long time friends. When these people are caught they are so ashamed of themselves that they will never admit the truth and if irrefutable evidence is produced, then they just disappear out of shame.
    This person has admitted to doing it in games before when he had ACTUALLY done it, but yeh.. i'm done arguing about it. It is apparent that no matter what we say, unshown facts stack against him or something. We will accept this. Just hoping some political parties here, will also accept things.
  • Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban
    Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?
    Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
    Personally, I think you guys should consider being more lenient with people using 3rd party RMT sites on first offence. The guys buying the gold are not the ones commiting the fraud, they just got unlucky that they bought from a 3rd party site that happened to obtain their gold that way (some of them probably farm legitimately, or cheat to obtain their gold to sell - in which case the buyer probably won't get banned).

In EVE if you buy from 3rd party sites they deduct 2x the currency you purchased from your account (and it can go into negative). I think this is the approach you should take for first offence 3rd party RMTers here.

Buying gold is very common in MMOs, and usually the buyer never gets banned. People are used to this, and come to Albion (a game which fosters a kind-of RMT-culture through official means) thinking that RMT is even more acceptable here because "you can do it officially so it's not cheating, just getting a cheaper price, right?". They don't know they're allowing fraudsters to cash in on their stolen card info.

Keep in mind, these people willing to buy from 3rd party sites might be very willing to become paying customers of your own. Give them a chance, deduct 2x what they bought on first offence, show them you know what they've done and you're not pissing around. Ban repeat offenders.

Just my take.

EDIT: btw I'm not condoning 3rd party RMT, and wouldn't consider it myself because I know it'd be funding fraudsters and cheaters in my game. I'm just saying, some people just don't think / care about this. And you might just be banning people who might want to give you guys money.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Adam1902 ()

• FahQ schrieb:

Zarf schrieb:

Yeah he said his account was 3 days old. Do not see him getting a T6.2 curse staff in 3 days, unless he got lucky and PKed someone.
    so no powerleveling occurs? i got him to t4 in like 45 minutes or so. and we gave him T4.1/4.2, so yeh he coulda got gear easily :D
    ALso , if he DID get it from pk'ing.. it doesnt matter. He had an item he sold..... and is now banned..so.. just hope it doesnt happen to you.
    The account in question did NOT do any leveling at all. He also did not trade a cursed staff. It was a naked account, recently created, directly involved in PayPal fraud who gave 5m silver to your "guild mate".

Your "guild mate" got caught.

But hey, please give other reasons, it's really brightening up our Sunday here at the office!

Did aliens invade the game and do the trading? Maybe your guild mates little sister bought the silver? Maybe he played in an internet cafe and somebody else logged into his account and bought silver from a 3rd party website? There are endless possibilities!
  • Well... Now i just got banned for "claiming" for warnings Lol.
    @Korn
    You are accusing me on a 100% way that i "bought" gold from that e-mail that i could easily write by myself. But i do not consider that as a clear proof that i bought it. Wich is the thing that im claiming for, not for warnings like you understood. Im upset? yes because you are totally accusing me that i BOUGHT that silver and looks like you did not undersood my message about warnings. That was a feedback, wich i see that you cant take and accept. What i meaned about the warnings (wich i know there was a lot of them on the forum) a warning that EVERYONE could see, because not every player of albion are around the forums. So to fix this you could add a warning announce on the main window just like the one that is about FAKE Websites of albion. Doing this you are preventing people from what is going on.

And now about the "proof" that you showed. Mhmmm so if one player that i traded was one of them, that i sold the demonic scraps and my t5 demon armour and i receive their silver i will get banned just because i traded a chinesse gold/silver seller because i did that business? Like i said here we are not atacking the problem from the roots. And i can already read what you would say. "e-mail ewewd443dsddsa@(chinesse-website).com traded you 1 million silver and you traded nothing, why would anyone give you that amount of silver? Care about what you say korn and how you are accusing people because you are not on my shoes or everyone's else and you are on the other side of the grass.

Support agents says that evidence is NOT accurate. And you are saying that the fraud team is the one that detect this. But i saw a manager saying that the evidence was via system showing that you have not history or anything related with the player wich was considerer a gold seller...
    And if i traded a gold seller well... he fked me up like probably happened to other players. We are not "innocent" because we traded a gold seller. I know i did not bought anything, all im sure is that i bought a $30 game and now i got banned because of a chinesse seller. But here you are not atacking the problem from the roots.
    One more thing. What about the rollsback? people lost stuff for that and you guys could't help them in any way with that. Good support.
    And be careful everyone. Anyone you trade could be a gold seller and you will get banned for doing business with him for a BIG amount of SILVER.

Oh and about the FAQs, update it because then NO ONE should feel free to trade his GOLD or SILVER like it says.

Learn to accept feedbacks just like you are acussing me for buying silver with real money.

@Jonathan_Silverblood
    The account that i created to post this just got banned. And probably this one will too.
    Take care.
    Bilder
    • clcx.jpg

110,83 kB, 893×209, 31 mal angesehen
  • Adam1902 schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban
    Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
    Personally, I think you guys should consider being more lenient with people using 3rd party RMT sites on first offence. The guys buying the gold are not the ones commiting the fraud, they just got unlucky that they bought from a 3rd party site that happened to obtain their gold that way (some of them probably farm legitimately, or cheat to obtain their gold to sell - in which case the buyer probably won't get banned).
    In EVE if you buy from 3rd party sites they deduct 2x the currency you purchased from your account (and it can go into negative). I think this is the approach you should take for first offence 3rd party RMTers here.

Buying gold is very common in MMOs, and usually the buyer never gets banned. People are used to this, and come to Albion (a game which fosters a kind-of RMT-culture through official means) thinking that RMT is even more acceptable here because "you can do it officially so it's not cheating, just getting a cheaper price, right?". They don't know they're allowing fraudsters to cash in on their stolen card info.

Keep in mind, these people willing to buy from 3rd party sites might be very willing to become paying customers of your own. Give them a chance, deduct 2x what they bought on first offence, show them you know what they've done and you're not pissing around. Ban repeat offenders.

Just my take.
    How about no. These fellows that just want to skip ahead of honest players deserve no mercy at all. Ban at first strike, period.
  • Trakhala2 schrieb:

Well... Now i just got banned for "claiming" for warnings Lol.
    @Korn
    You are accusing me on a 100% way that i "bought" gold from that e-mail that i could easily write by myself. But i do not consider that as a clear proof that i bought it. Wich is the thing that im claiming for, not for warnings like you understood. Im upset? yes because you are totally accusing me that i BOUGHT that silver and looks like you did not undersood my message about warnings. That was a feedback, wich i see that you cant take and accept. What i meaned about the warnings (wich i know there was a lot of them on the forum) a warning that EVERYONE could see, because not every player of albion are around the forums. So to fix this you could add a warning announce on the main window just like the one that is about FAKE Websites of albion. Doing this you are preventing people from what is going on.

And now about the "proof" that you showed. Mhmmm so if one player that i traded was one of them, that i sold the demonic scraps and my t5 demon armour and i receive their silver i will get banned just because i traded a chinesse gold/silver seller because i did that business? Like i said here we are not atacking the problem from the roots. And i can already read what you would say. "e-mail ewewd443dsddsa@(chinesse-website).com traded you 1 million silver and you traded nothing, why would anyone give you that amount of silver? Care about what you say korn and how you are accusing people because you are not on my shoes or everyone's else and you are on the other side of the grass.

Support agents says that evidence is NOT accurate. And you are saying that the fraud team is the one that detect this. But i saw a manager saying that the evidence was via system showing that you have not history or anything related with the player wich was considerer a gold seller...
    And if i traded a gold seller well... he fked me up like probably happened to other players. We are not "innocent" because we traded a gold seller. I know i did not bought anything, all im sure is that i bought a $30 game and now i got banned because of a chinesse seller. But here you are not atacking the problem from the roots.
    One more thing. What about the rollsback? people lost stuff for that and you guys could't help them in any way with that. Good support.
    And be careful everyone. Anyone you trade could be a gold seller and you will get banned for doing business with him for a BIG amount of SILVER.

Oh and about the FAQs, update it because then NO ONE should feel free to trade his GOLD or SILVER like it says.

Learn to accept feedbacks just like you are acussing me for buying silver with real money.

@Jonathan_Silverblood
    The account that i created to post this just got banned. And probably this one will too.
    Take care.
    another person .. that.. THE DATABASE, is showing a messed up trade... and we know that database PROBLEMS exist....we do not know the extent of them, but the fact that some exist, has been proven.

• By my recollection of the event it was off a boss in a dungeon. I was
    told of the event the following day on Discord as well. Why bother lying
    after the fact?

EDIT additional info he's provided: Thacol Fissure, a group of 13 people
    and they were killing the boss. They were in there for roughly 3 hours.
    Sorry mate, but this is an obvious lie. Your friend is lying and he this that providing details is going to make his story more believable. It makes me think of something similar that happened to me back when I was in high school. We played Diablo with some of my friends (Diablo 1). You could play Diablo online but it was extremely easy to cheat because characters were stored on your hard drive so a simple program could give you whatever items you wanted and you could trade these items online if you wanted to, there was absolutly no control from Blizzard. Basically 99.9% of the playerbase cheated, wether they knew it or not because it was so easy to produce these items that people dropped them everywhere and all you had to do to become a cheater was to join a game and pick up items dropped by other players in town. Add to this that there was a bug in game that allowed you to duplicate any items or gold very easily by just dropping the item and picking it up again, all you had to do is to click the item at the exact time your character picked it up.

There was a very small community of Diablo players, calling themselves "legit", purely based on trust. This legit player community never traded anything with non legit players, and trading powerful items with other legit players was also frowned upon because it was too easy to dupe a copy of an item before trading it. As I said, it was purely based on trust because that is all we had to rely upon.

One of my best friends I had known for at least 5 years came in one day and tried to make us believe that he actually looted a "godly plate of the whale" which, along with "obsidian rings of the zodiac", and "king's swords of haste" was one of the most duplicated items in the game. I am not even sure that it was even possible for a "godly plate of the whale" to actually drop, but one sure thing is that after thousands of hours playing Diablo I have never seen anything like it drop. Long story short, he eventually had to admit that he just picked up the plate in a random game but that took a long time and since it was not much of a big deal, no real money was invovled, we let it go.

I have even more stories like this to tell, like guys who bought gold on WoW but refused to admit it, it just happens all the time. I would not blindly believe my friend if I were you.
  • Chista schrieb:

All I can think of is that they dont care.

It looks good to ban an X amount of accounts every week and they need the playerbase to drop for the game (whether it be their connection or their database) to be able to handle it.

Who then cares if a few get pulled in for illegit reasons? If Devs shout enough untruths then the sheep are likely to worship the tag over giving a cookie that it might in fact be incorrect statements.

Their playerbase lowers, they get a good image banning 800 accounts every week. Half of the people getting banned without good reason will just sigh and leave rather than bringing up it wasn't a correct ban 'cos the game is a hot mess anyway.

Better to try and chargeback if you haven't played long enough yet. At least that would be my logic.

If they want to destroy themselves, let them. Most things about this game went south 2 betas ago anyway.
    guess you cant read can you? all the above guys got kekd from korn or talion with proof. Keep hating tho.
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Korn schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Zarf schrieb:

Yeah he said his account was 3 days old. Do not see him getting a T6.2 curse staff in 3 days, unless he got lucky and PKed someone.
    so no powerleveling occurs? i got him to t4 in like 45 minutes or so. and we gave him T4.1/4.2, so yeh he coulda got gear easily :D ALso , if he DID get it from pk'ing.. it doesnt matter. He had an item he sold..... and is now banned..so.. just hope it doesnt happen to you.
    The account in question did NOT do any leveling at all. He also did not trade a cursed staff. It was a naked account, recently created, directly involved in PayPal fraud who gave 5m silver to your "guild mate".

But hey, please give other reasons, it's really brightening up our Sunday here at the office!

Did aliens invade the game and do the trading? Maybe your guild mates little sister bought the silver? Maybe he played in an internet cafe and somebody else logged into his account and bought silver from a 3rd party website? There are endless possibilities!
    wait does that mean i cant let my little sister play on my account? She is really good at pking tho...
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Thanks to the community team for laying out the details that led to the ban. I used to frequent the Xbox ban forums pretty frequently because their community managers would do the same. It is nice to see that the company listens, double checks findings, and provides the general population with the underlying proof to directly counter claims of innocence.
    Purity through fire. Flames for a price.
  • ecolo schrieb:

Adam1902 schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
    Personally, I think you guys should consider being more lenient with people using 3rd party RMT sites on first offence. The guys buying the gold are not the ones commiting the fraud, they just got unlucky that they bought from a 3rd party site that happened to obtain their gold that way (some of them probably farm legitimately, or cheat to obtain their gold to sell - in which case the buyer probably won't get banned).In EVE if you buy from 3rd party sites they deduct 2x the currency you purchased from your account (and it can go into negative). I think this is the approach you should take for first offence 3rd party RMTers here.

Just my take.
    How about no. These fellows that just want to skip ahead of honest players deserve no mercy at all. Ban at first strike, period.
    Well yeah obviously, everyone wants that. This game offers the option to do it officially, people are getting banned for searching for a better deal. You telling me when you buy a new product (say a new gaming rig), you don't shop around for the best deal?

Having read more of the thread now, seems the guy banned was a 3 day old account with no leveling done on it. So yeah this was probably most definitely not a normal player. But if a normal player gets caught first time doing this, I think they should get another chance (gold buyers are SBI's customers afterall). Whatever, just my opinion.
  • Korn schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Zarf schrieb:

so no powerleveling occurs? i got him to t4 in like 45 minutes or so. and we gave him T4.1/4.2, so yeh he coulda got gear easily :D ALso , if he DID get it from pk'ing.. it doesnt matter. He had an item he sold..... and is now banned..so.. just hope it doesnt happen to you.

WHat account are you saying didnt level? i think a communication gap might exist... the guildmate was definitely in t4 armor....
  • Adam1902 schrieb:

ecolo schrieb:

Adam1902 schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

Personally, I think you guys should consider being more lenient with people using 3rd party RMT sites on first offence. The guys buying the gold are not the ones commiting the fraud, they just got unlucky that they bought from a 3rd party site that happened to obtain their gold that way (some of them probably farm legitimately, or cheat to obtain their gold to sell - in which case the buyer probably won't get banned).In EVE if you buy from 3rd party sites they deduct 2x the currency you purchased from your account (and it can go into negative). I think this is the approach you should take for first offence 3rd party RMTers here.

Just my take.
    Well yeah obviously, everyone wants that. This game offers the option to do it officially, people are getting banned for searching for a better deal. You telling me when you buy a new product (say a new gaming rig), you don't shop around for the best deal?
    Having read more of the thread now, seems the guy banned was a 3 day old account with no leveling done on it. So yeah this was probably most definitely not a normal player. But if a normal player gets caught first time doing this, I think they should get another chance (gold buyers are SBI's customers afterall). Whatever, just my opinion.
    as i just stated, i think a miscommunication exists on this topic, or the databases are truly FUBAR'd
  • FahQ schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

The account in question did NOT do any leveling at all. He also did not trade a cursed staff. It was a naked account, recently created, directly involved in PayPal fraud who gave 5m silver to your "guild mate".Your "guild mate" got caught.
    WHat account are you saying didnt level? i think a communication gap might exist... the guildmate was definitely in t4 armor....

The account that gave away the 5m silver was a fraudulent account (no game play on it) who obtained it via a stolen PayPal ID. That account gave the 5m silver to your "guild mate". Your "guild mate" did not trade away any cursed staff in return as he claims. He bought silver from a 3rd party website. if your "guild mate" claims otherwise, he is clearly lying to you.
  • Some people here defending the guild mate saying that he even told everyone he found the staff and was bragging about it previously.
    Speaking as if this is some validity of proof that he's telling the truth.

I don't know about any of you guys, but I don't know any of my friends who would believe someone just gave me 5 million silver without assuming I bought it. So LOGICALLY the most sane thing to do would be to look at the market, see what is going for around that much in price, and say I found one, and then sold it.

Juuuuust sayin, no one seems to be getting this (due to desire to be ignorant or otherwise) but yeah, yo' friend a dirty rat liar.

Deuces guys :)
  • Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

He had an item he sold..... and is now banned..so.. just hope it doesnt happen to you.
    It wont. I dont buy from or 'trade' with goldsellers.
    as stated previously, some gold sellers "launder" their ill gotten coin, by buying items that are totally legit...(with stolen money) and then reselling said item, for some ones non stolen money. regardless of that, you have no way of knowing how the person you are trading with got the money.

anything other than complete proof, ie copy of the information of the transaction. (would be bad in the long run though, as hackers would use it to find another way to profit)... so yeh .. DROPPED. kinda like when the po-po bust ya, when ya did nothing wrong. (and yes it definitely does happen :D )