Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

You received 5m silver in exchange for nothing from an account that was banned for PayPal hacking, using an email address like x8gx2342...@mail.ru.
    ..aaaaaand there it is again. All these players crying innocent and guilty as hell.
    I Have known this particular person for almost 20 years. Sorry, but (and i know u don't know me...) I have to take his word. especially since ANOTHER GUILDMATE got banned for "FRAUD" then about 36 hours later he was able to play again after contacting support@albiononline.com multiple times during that period.
    This guild mate wasnt banned for fraud. he was banned for receiving 5m gold from an account that was obviously a gold/silver seller. He's guilty as hell. Why would a gold seller account give your friend 5m silver if he didnt pay for it?
  • Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

You received 5m silver in exchange for nothing from an account that was banned for PayPal hacking, using an email address like x8gx2342...@mail.ru.
    ..aaaaaand there it is again. All these players crying innocent and guilty as hell.
    I Have known this particular person for almost 20 years. Sorry, but (and i know u don't know me...) I have to take his word. especially since ANOTHER GUILDMATE got banned for "FRAUD" then about 36 hours later he was able to play again after contacting support@albiononline.com multiple times during that period.
    This guild mate wasnt banned for fraud. he was banned for receiving 5m gold from an account that was obviously a gold/silver seller. He's guilty as hell. Why would a gold seller account give your friend 5m silver if he didnt pay for it?
    for the cursed staff that he stated he traded?????? I know one of the staff here says he traded nothing... but as i mentioned... there have been many bugs with the game, and i have known this guy since 1999. He bragged about finding the staff, then selling the staff for 4.2 mil... I believe him. You may not, but meh.
  • FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

for the cursed staff that he stated he traded?????? I know one of the staff here says he traded nothing... but as i mentioned... there have been many bugs with the game, and i have known this guy since 1999. He bragged about finding the staff, then selling the staff for 4.2 mil... I believe him. You may not, but meh.
    Your guild mate is lying to you.

No cursed staff was traded.

The char who gave him the 5m silver was a naked guy, freshly created, and directly involved in Pay Pal fraud.
  • FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

'Finding' the staff? That's an interesting verb....
  • Dygenn schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

'Finding' the staff? That's an interesting verb....
    By my recollection of the event it was off a boss in a dungeon. I was told of the event the following day on Discord as well. Why bother lying after the fact?

EDIT additional info he's provided: Thacol Fissure, a group of 13 people and they were killing the boss. They were in there for roughly 3 hours.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Chista ()

• Korn schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

FahQ schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Your guild mate is lying to you.
    No cursed staff was traded.

The char who gave him the 5m silver was a naked guy, freshly created, and directly involved in Pay Pal fraud.
    i definitely do not dispute the guy being naked, freshly created, or that he may have been involved in paypal fraud. i just personally do not believe that he did not trade something to this person. but hey its done now apparently.
  • Trakhala schrieb:

Hello. Please read everything. I need your Help.
    I just created this account to make this post and try to receive the support that we DESERVE, because with my main account i can't.

I have been banned for "3rd party microtransactions" So the thing is that a friend and i got banned. (We were a group of 5.) Like 6 days ago i was doing hell gates with my friend getting soul's and rune's to craft artifacts. We know or some of us know that artifacts at moment are expensive so that was the way we were doing some silver and selling them. Same thing 2 days ago. We sold the artifacts for a good amount of silver but we NEVER traded GOLD or even bought GOLD from a website, wich to be honest it was tentative with the large amount of gold sellers whispering their web site. But we both NEVER spent IRL money or used a credit card for this.

We were very stuck in the game. I work all the afternoon till the midnight and believe me, when going out of the work i was thinking about playing Albion with my friend and have a good time. We felt in love with the game, even with all the roll backs that were happening and sometime made us loose things, server lag, server restart, etc... This was a good journey to be in as a group. But the day before yesterday that journey ended. I was mining and for some reason the server restarted, then i logged in again and now an announce appears that says that i was banned for 3rd party microtransactions. I was like WHAT!? I dont know if someone that we traded when selling the artifacts was a GOLDSELLER/SILVER SELLER or someone that got the silver from a SELLER. But WE have NEVER spent a single dollar of our pocket or credit card to buy any of these currency.
    We both feel really bad because we finally found a new MMO that we were enjoying since WoW, Runescape or Neverwinter. Now that me and my friend were banned none of our group of 5 actually play the game because if we are not together as a team we dont play the game (I met my team 9 years ago and we still play together). I dont know if there are other teams out there that also feels or understand what i mean.

I have been sending e-mails to albion support but it's impossible to have an "open talk" with them because all they say is "Article 4.5.1 says that... blah blah blah" And all that stuff but feels like they dont take the time to read what you are saying.
    I know they probably (and i understand) are receiving a big amount of e-mails because of this but i know and i can guarantee that some of the people that are saying that got banned "unjustly" is true and i believe to some of them because is something and my friend and I are going through.

This is why we need the help not from an Agent support but a Community Manager or CEO or something like that because i know an Agent will Copy Paste the article 4.5.1 or will tell me that they have "Evidence". To me an evidence is a Visual proof that shows that I or WE bought GOLD/SILVER. I want to see my name on a clear evidence that says that i spent the money that i have by working on a Video Game currency. Not a system algorithm that says that there was a "suspicious" trade with X amount of SILVER by someone that was passing SILVER/GOLD/GOODS to people and now that people are considered BUYERS and got banned because of him?.
    I just can't believe that just 3-4 weeks since the game fully released and now im banned for 200 years. There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban)

And there should be an update on the GOLD FAQ because people should't feel free to trade GOLD for SILVER or vice versa.

"-Do you also sell silver? To keep the game economy balanced and make sure that the game stays fair for all, Albion Online does not sell silver to players. However, you are free to trade gold to other players in exchange for getting silver from them. Or, the other way around, if you want to have gold without spending real money, you can simply trade away surplus silver or in-game items to other players for it" So i hope we can receive the SUPPORT that we deserve because i have paid for this game and we were in love with it enjoying every second. I do not plan to create a new account and buy the game again, and spend the time that i lost on my main character. Just think about. +800 accounts banned, let's say they all bought the basic pack wich obviously not. $30 x 800 = $24k USD that took from us. Im not saying everyone is "innocent" but it's just a fact.

Best regards!
    -Myself (Tracala)
    -My friend (Lilonee)
    Sorry for the long story but i want to fight for this because me and my friend still want to play albion and our ban is very, very unfair.
    Dude it's not hard for them to track trade transactions and link it to the buyer/gold sellers. bots kill economy's like a plague of locus... especially on a sandbox game like this. I have no pity for you!
  • Zarf schrieb:

Yeah he said his account was 3 days old. Do not see him getting a T6.2 curse staff in 3 days, unless he got lucky and PKed someone.
    so no powerleveling occurs? i got him to t4 in like 45 minutes or so. and we gave him T4.1/4.2, so yeh he coulda got gear easily :D

ALso , if he DID get it from pk'ing.. it doesnt matter. He had an item he sold..... and is now banned..so.. just hope it doesnt happen to you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FahQ ()

• Props to the staff and AO team for their hard work and dedication in regards to this issue. It's great to see that you guys care and want the game to be fair and balanced for us. Of course it's in your best interest but it's still appreciated. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:
    Holy Priest Healer - Rangers of Celidon
  • After reading all the threads I find a massive flaw in this system

If its a player driven economy, a player should be able to put an item for sale at any price them deem at, its up to the buyer to buy it at an inflated price or buy it at the normal price.
    Policing these prices is basically saying that the Devs set the prices on the items, not the players.
    As I will give you an example of a possible scenario, someone with lots of silver goes and buy a whole item out and then re-sell into the market and create a inflation on the item.
    That makes the other players have to sell at the same price or lower if they want a quick sale.
    By policing items values, you are not allowing the proper player market to grow.
    Its a MMO, some people are going to take advantage of people with less knowledge on the price of an item, and in small terms scam them on the price, making them pay more.
    Ok here is where the grey area lies FOR ALL PLAYERS, any item they sell/buy on market or direct trade they wont know if the person is paying more for it because they are scammers or because they are innocent and dont know the real price of the item (Maybe the person cant be asked to run to nearest city to check price in a direct trade scenario)
    When you sell/trade, you dont know what email each character is linked on, you basically, you can be chatting to someone with a correct name, that jumps no alarms. and that account is linked to scammer@scammer.com

• I Have known this particular person for almost 20 years. Sorry, but (and i know u don't know me...) I have to take his word.
    You can only know a person so much. Everyone has aspects of their personnality they do not tell anyone even their spouse. Just because you've known a person for 20 years does not mean they did not cheat.

Once, on an other game: ARK: Survival Evolved, we invited a guy into our guild, he was friends with an other guild member, they had known each others for 10+ years, played many games together. The guy had a Twitch channel with many viewers. He got banned for using an aim bot. His friends were bewildered just like you, but then they saw the evidence. This guy had been stupid enough to use an aim bot on stream, and the video of his kill played in slow motion left absolution no doubt he was cheating, everyone saw the video, his friends saw it and were forced to admit he had been cheating. The guy just disappeared and even his long time friends never heard of him again (at least for the time I played with them).

This happens all the time, some people are so insecure they need to cheat to impress others, even long time friends. When these people are caught they are so ashamed of themselves that they will never admit the truth and if irrefutable evidence is produced, then they just disappear out of shame.
  • Some guy wanted to buy my precious carrot i dropped the last minute before #1 patch for 10m. I told him no man this is my carrot i worked hard for it i am emotionally connected to it.

On a side note 6.2 are not even worth 4m+ even when they firstly appeared on the market. 6.3 demon helmet was 3.5m and thats a soul artifact top tier helmet.

Banned bois banned bois what you gonna do when SBI brings the hammer on you.

You guys got kekd for being cheap ass mofos. Its like those people wanting to save on 1k silver on materials from bridgewatch to caerleon and then buy them in caerleon instead of bridgewatch but in the road back to bridgewatch they get gangbanged and lose it all.

Yo SBI can you sent me a legit microphone tho. My guild keeps bitching that i spent 500$ on albion but my microphone is a rare drop from happy meal....which is almost close to the truth.

btw all those fraud emails did those chinese guys use their cats to type in the names? Its like when my cat goes over my keyboard it types random stuff. Once i had her try to chat with my ex. And they actually communicated.
    a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
  • Krator schrieb:

All respect to Korn for taking his time and setting this straight.

The AO dev and community manager team have really set an example here for the rest of the MMO industry.
    They are at war with the goldsellers. Big time. It's staggering some of the slime attacks from goldsellers I have seen appear on these forums in the last few days. I think that because this is a small enough game, they may prevail. Also, because they are being very proactive and smart.
  • All I can think of is that they dont care.

It looks good to ban an X amount of accounts every week and they need the playerbase to drop for the game (whether it be their connection or their database) to be able to handle it.

Who then cares if a few get pulled in for illegit reasons? If Devs shout enough untruths then the sheep are likely to worship the tag over giving a cookie that it might in fact be incorrect statements.

Their playerbase lowers, they get a good image banning 800 accounts every week. Half of the people getting banned without good reason will just sigh and leave rather than bringing up it wasn't a correct ban 'cos the game is a hot mess anyway.

Better to try and chargeback if you haven't played long enough yet. At least that would be my logic.

If they want to destroy themselves, let them. Most things about this game went south 2 betas ago anyway.