Banned from Albion. Please Help and read!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Trakhala schrieb:

@burt
    I dont know how they can be 100% certain that someone bought SILVER/GOLD. It's just an algorithm system or something like that, wich shows "suspicious" trades with someone that you don't have any History backgroung with. Maybe when i sold the artifacts i traded (sold the artifact via trade) a gold/silver seller or someone that got his Silver (BUYER) from the seller.

I do not think Talion is a lier but i have my doubts if the 100% of those 800 accounts were really a SELLER OR BUYERS.
    well depending on the circumstances, you may be acting kind here. But if they werent certain on 100% of the 800 accounts then there is no way the statement could be considered true in anyway.

Once again, not accusing anyone as i dont know and probably never will

EDIT thanks for the mod reply, it was not posted when i started this reply, Talion's honor has been defended

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von burt ()

• Korn schrieb:

You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website.
    So that is a clear definition on the banhammers side.

To get any further, you'd have to either disprove that claim (which is theoretically impossible), or convince the fraud team that their data is either invalid (practically impossible) or misinterpreted (unlikely, probably your best bet).

You have quite a bit of work to do to get to that point. Finding out which data it was is hard enough if they haven't shared it in the first place. Explaining it in a way that makes them convinced you weren't part of a problem might be even harder.

Even if you're innocent, at this point you might want to look at other games instead, it could save your quite a bit of aggrevation.
  • Take them to small claims court. I know it sounds silly. But it works.

I had a similar issue with world of warcraft. Had my account back in under 3 days, and a heart warming apology letter from Blizzard.

Once they get that letter from the courts to appear. Then and only then will they care or listen to anything you have to say.
  • Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban
    Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?
    Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
    Adding to the above: nobody gets banned for just trading gold or silver.

We only ban if we can directly trace back the gold / silver to a stolen PayPal account or credit card. We do not ban if we have doubts.

The stories of innocence that pop-up after each ban-wave are re-checked by us out of principle. Thus far, none of these stories has checked out in the slightest, i.e. no remotely sane person would doubt that the fraud took place.

We just re-checked the user in question: he got a transaction of 1.000.000 silver from an account with an email address like 6t6z238h77hddvaad772@(chinese-website.com) and then another payment of 2.132.002 silver from another similarly dubious email address, both of these being directly tracable to credit card / paypal hacking. Hey, but maybe it was just players buying some artifacts, right?
  • ONE Of my guildies JUST got banned less than an hour ago, has been playing the game for less than a week, has never bought gold or silver ANYWHERE (got like 4k with his pack). He did however get a valuable artifact and sell it for like 4.5 million silver a few days ago. ..

Something in this whole process of banning silver/gold sellers seems to need more looking into. If the person that BOUGHT his arty bought gold/silver... how's that got to do with the person that got the silver?
  • Korn schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Trakhala schrieb:

There should be a WARNING on the main Window when opening the game so we can be aware of this situations about where some people are getting the GOLD/SILVER. Because some of us do not have time to be on the forums watching the news. Also there could be a 2-3 days ban as a warning and the next one a perma-ban (Unless you have a very clear proof that deserves a perma-ban
    Just so I understand properly: You claim that you did nothing wrong, but also say that there should be even more warnings telling people (in addition to the countless warnings that we constantly release) that they will get banned if they buy gold/silver from a 3rd party website?Note that account bans are not done by an algorithm, but by our fraud team. You got banned for buying gold/silver from a 3rd party website. You probably assumed that if you put a worthless artifact into the trade window when receiving tons of currency in return would "trick our detection". Now you have learned that it did not work.
    Adding to the above: nobody gets banned for just trading gold or silver.
    We only ban if we can directly trace back the gold / silver to a stolen PayPal account or credit card. We do not ban if we have doubts.

The stories of innocence that pop-up after each ban-wave are re-checked by us out of principle. Thus far, none of these stories has checked out in the slightest, i.e. no remotely sane person would doubt that the fraud took place.

We just re-checked the user in question: he got a transaction of 1.000.000 silver from an account with an email address like 6t6z238h77hddvaad772@(chinese-website.com) and then another payment of 2.132.002 silver from another similarly dubious email address, both of these being directly tracable to credit card / paypal hacking. Hey, but maybe it was just players buying some artifacts, right?
    Another friend was banned 2 days ago... He got UNBANNED yesterday .... so .. u sure about this statement?
  • Korn schrieb:

Thank you for adding the data points. While I agree that any sane person would see your view on the "goldsellers" perspective, you haven't ruled out wash-trading on their part. It's a common occurance among hackers/botters to safeguard their ill gains by aquiring in-game value that isn't gold/silver and trade that in chains over to "storage".

You did not name the character names of the gold/silver sellers in this case, could you do that as well?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jonathan_Silverblood () aus folgendem Grund: Removed request for account names, as the target could not have seen them anyway.

• Talion schrieb:

I always have a look at the data again in cases of complaints that they were innocent. So far, I have not seen a case where the claims of innocence were true.

-Talion
    Your statements are incorrect and false, I bought the game 3 days ago and was ingame this morning farming dungeon with a group when I was kicked from the game. Tried to log back in at got the following - Account has been banned for involvement in 3rd party currency transactions and to please contact support.

I have never been involved in 3rd party currency transactions. Only large transactions I have had is selling one T6.2 Curse Staff for 4.2 Mil and one Head Artifact Mat for 30k I think, and then of course selling my gold on the market from Epic Pack.
  • Zarf schrieb:

Ok I'm worried about this. If I were to sell a dire wolf mount to another player named Cinderella, for 5 million silver. And that player is a Chinese gold seller, unbeknownst to me, would I be banned for recieving the silver?
    I predict that if you sold that direwolf mount for the regular market value, you would not get into trouble, because you don't benefit from that transaction the way you would selling a shill item for an inflated price. The goldseller could be 'laundering' the funds by buying your mount, though. I expect they can detect where it is not a like value transaction, though, and find the 'criminal endpoints' at either end of the chain of transactions. All transactions are watched, so ultimately someone has to be selling something for a stupid high price and that's the person who would be implicated for buying gold.
  • Dygenn schrieb:

Zarf schrieb:

Ok I'm worried about this. If I were to sell a dire wolf mount to another player named Cinderella, for 5 million silver. And that player is a Chinese gold seller, unbeknownst to me, would I be banned for recieving the silver?
    I predict that if you sold that direwolf mount for the regular market value, you would not get into trouble, because you don't benefit from that transaction the way you would selling a shill item for an inflated price. The goldseller could be 'laundering' the funds by buying your mount, though. I expect they can detect where it is not a like value transaction, though, and find the 'criminal endpoints' at either end of the chain of transactions. All transactions are watched, so ultimately someone has to be selling something for a stupid high price and that's the person who would be implicated for buying gold.
    That's true.
  • Dygenn schrieb:

I predict that if you sold that direwolf mount for the regular market value, you would not get into trouble[...]
    While that would be the sane persons judgement, I would never trust this to be the case until there is data out there to support it. (goldseller getting banned while wolfmount-seller not getting banned, in quanties enough to matter).

Furthermore, following this means being a skilled trader (spending time finding clientel who need items fast, in dangerous locations or who values things differently, either due to poor appraisal skills or due to different priorities) could now be seen as a dangerous activity, in this so-called sandbox game from sandbox interactive.