[Tiny] Knights <Release>

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Tiny] Knights <Release>

The Tiny Knights are looking for a handful more members to round up this small, but highly organized guild, situated in the charming swampland.

We have been around under various names in previous betas and mostly stuck around in the green and yellow zones. For the Galahad final part of the final beta however, we got our feet wet in the red zones, and started building relations, recruiting members and built up a core group for release.

We have never before, and we will never end up doing, random recruits. We take pride in being helpful and friendly.
    If you're looking for a new home, and want something that's built on a solid foundation, then consider this an invitation to get to know us.

If this isn't your cup of tea, then just move on. We're fine with being a tiny guild, if that's what it means to have a drama-free, trusting environment where everyone helps out and builds our guild up together.

You can read more about who we are and what we do at our website, and you can come talk with us on discord.
    (... and if you like what you see, and enjoy playing with us in-game, we might decide invite you.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jonathan_Silverblood ().

• Hi everyone.

My name is Jonathan Silverblood, I'm in my mid-thirties and I live in Sweden.
    I'm the guildmaster of the Tinies and my main role within the guild is to take care of infrastructure and to some degree social relations. When I'm not playing games, I'm mostly fiddling around with computers and taking care of my family, which consist of me, my lady and my daughter.

I sincerely believe in games as entertainment, something that is fun and social.
    To that end, I'm playing casually and enjoy all non-zerg content in the game, be it gathering, crafting, trading, killing mobs or killing players.

In particular, I'm hoping for more hellgates and hostile gathering in the future.
  • Hello

I figured I'd add to my welcome to anyone interested in applying to our great little guild.

I'm Jens, my in game names are Arangar and Borodir, I also live in Sweden (but we write and speak everything in English in the guild).

I have played many MMOs from Everquest, DAoC, WoW, EVE etc - But I have to say that Albion feels like it has great potential, if you are looking for some great people to enjoy it with, look us up in game.

When I'm not playing (which I do a lot), I work for a big software company selling software to other big companies.

In game I enjoy all aspects of it, but particularly I want to get more into hellgates and small scale PVP.

I'm part of the Tines officer team, running events and helping with general admin and making sure people enjoy their time with us.