Another 800 accounts banned for involvement in 3rd party currency purchases

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yezzie schrieb:

Hello,

so if I get banned, I cant create a new account and buy the game again ?

I wrote a huge email and I still dont have a answer. This is the email:

Dear Sandbox Interactive,

today I got banned from your amazing game for buying gold from 3rd side. I know that it's unaccaptable and it was a huge mistake from my side.

The reason why I did that was that I dont have too much time to play and my guild was so ahead from me, that I wanted to keep step with them and golds are very efective tool for that.

Your game is so fun to play and I wanted to play for every cost, even that I dont have that much time.

Friends told me to send you an email with words like "Why I get banned ?" "I didnt buy anything anywhere, the gold I have is a gift from my friend." and blablabla. I dont want that. I know that I did something wrong and the truth is that Im guilty for buying the gold from the 3rd side.

I really apology and I absolutely understand that ban. But I dont want to stop playing and I would like to ask you this:

• Is it possible to be unbanned, but with my characters deleted, even with premium status ?
      • It will force me to buy premium and I can play on my old account and start over

Please let me know if its possible this way.

Have a nice day.

I just want to know, if I can learn from that and I can buy the game again and play again. Im not a small kid, Im normal working person and Im not stupid to do it again after this.

Thank you for your answer.
      OMG...what a scumbag..you knew it was a fraud and you still did it and now you want forgiveness?You really are worth nothing. People who commit fraud intentionaly should never be forgiven. Lets hope SBI banned your IP address,scumbag.
    • Yezzie schrieb:

LordSilva schrieb:

Yezzie schrieb:

Hello,
      so if I get banned, I cant create a new account and buy the game again ?
      I wrote a huge email and I still dont have a answer. This is the email:
      Dear Sandbox Interactive,
      today I got banned from your amazing game for buying gold from 3rd side. I know that it's unaccaptable and it was a huge mistake from my side.
      The reason why I did that was that I dont have too much time to play and my guild was so ahead from me, that I wanted to keep step with them and golds are very efective tool for that.
      Your game is so fun to play and I wanted to play for every cost, even that I dont have that much time.
      Friends told me to send you an email with words like "Why I get banned ?" "I didnt buy anything anywhere, the gold I have is a gift from my friend." and blablabla. I dont want that. I know that I did something wrong and the truth is that Im guilty for buying the gold from the 3rd side.
      I really apology and I absolutely understand that ban. But I dont want to stop playing and I would like to ask you this:
      • Is it possible to be unbanned, but with my characters deleted, even with premium status ?
      • It will force me to buy premium and I can play on my old account and start over
      Please let me know if its possible this way.
      Have a nice day.
      I just want to know, if I can learn from that and I can buy the game again and play again. Im not a small kid, Im normal working person and Im not stupid to do it again after this.
      Thank you for your answer.
      You were aware to know that you were committing fraud, and the conscience for itis fair and that it is a direct result of your actions. Right!?You could have chosen to make the same purchase, but using the right means, in this case using the game platform and not using third parties.You consciously opted for the wrong way.
      Just because it was more advantageous for you, without caring about the consequences for the game and for the company.
      In real life, dubious choices bring consequences
      In Albion this situation causes the ban with no right to new accounts exactly as it is in the rules.
      Bad Luck m8.
      Well pardon sir, but I'm not your "m8" or something else.
      Keep respect to people. You might be representive for your company, so stay calm and gentleman.

Thank you for your reply.

P.S. This game will die in one year with this support and how you solve the problems. In fact, I was more time offline because the game most of the time down. Keep bad work and see you as a casual player in other game.
      Hahaha You had the option if you wished to buy from SI you made your choice live with it.
      Your delicious tears sustain me
    • kenken schrieb:

I do not buy gold with cash. but personally i felt that Permanent bans should be reviewed though, on a case by case basis. i know of players in game that don't frequent the forums and they just got whisper by sellers, so they just went on to deal with them after being coerced. these players are gullible and knows nothing of the current affairs of the game.

i think for such cases it should be reviewed (gold removed + warning). Afterall those players did pay quite abit of money for their account to play. it's only fair.
      Great reply, only 1 problem. The devs love money... They ban the account, nothing else. Meaning if the person wants, they just buy albion again. Win win for the devs
      www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
      https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
      https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
      UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!