Dungeons in Redzone

• I haven't tried them since beta. However, the dungeon leading up to the portal that houses the instance is all pvp. Once you get into the instance, there's no pvp. Not that it matters; only one party per portal, and you can't attack your own party members, AND if you leave the party, you get insta kicked from the dungeon iirc.
  • Aedistan wrote:

I haven't tried them since beta. However, the dungeon leading up to the portal that houses the instance is all pvp. Once you get into the instance, there's no pvp. Not that it matters; only one party per portal, and you can't attack your own party members, AND if you leave the party, you get insta kicked from the dungeon iirc.
    I think you're thinking of Expeditions.

Dungeons are open world, so they function the same way as the Zones do. Red Zone rules apply in full, inside the dungeon.
  • KnightOwl wrote:

Aedistan wrote:

I haven't tried them since beta. However, the dungeon leading up to the portal that houses the instance is all pvp. Once you get into the instance, there's no pvp. Not that it matters; only one party per portal, and you can't attack your own party members, AND if you leave the party, you get insta kicked from the dungeon iirc.
    I think you're thinking of Expeditions.
    Dungeons are open world, so they function the same way as the Zones do. Red Zone rules apply in full, inside the dungeon.
    So all dungeons are now just interconnected open world boss runs and the portals from before are now replaced with expeditions?
    If so, that kind of sucks since beta portals dropped good loot.