Solo Warbow Open World PvP [BZT11]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nausk schrieb:

Nyhz schrieb:

Good luck now, since u engage almost every combat from your mount.
      Thank you ;)
      Being humble is always rewarding hahaha
      Honestly the mount delay should be there..
      If you're afraid to basic attack until your skills are ready, you should stay away from pvp because that is ridiculous it's a game.. deal with it. Play it and enjoy it. It's better they improve for general popularity instead of only a certain group.
      The game than becomes more lively than ghostly.

In life if you mount or dismount a mountable animal with a proper saddle. It takes time.
      What is the delay to you but more realism to the mechanics of gameplay?
      People these days are greedy to what they only want as to what can help more than less..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BearlyAlive ()

• BearlyAlive schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

Nyhz schrieb:

Thank you ;)
      Being humble is always rewarding hahahaHonestly the mount delay should be there..
      If you're afraid to basic attack until your skills are ready, you should stay away from pvp because that is ridiculous it's a game.. deal with it. Play it and enjoy it. It's better they improve for general popularity instead of only a certain group.

In life if you mount or dismount a mountable animal with a proper saddle. It takes time.
      People these days are greedy to what they only want as to what can help more than less..
      That's totally not the point. The point is that they should have changed this during there one off 98327498237498237 of betas or alphas. Not lead a player base on showing them how to play the game and then change it two weeks into launch. It changes a lot of game play, but you must be new here. I'll let that one slide.
    • FashoBro schrieb:

BearlyAlive schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

Nyhz schrieb:

Thank you ;)
      Being humble is always rewarding hahahaHonestly the mount delay should be there..If you're afraid to basic attack until your skills are ready, you should stay away from pvp because that is ridiculous it's a game.. deal with it. Play it and enjoy it. It's better they improve for general popularity instead of only a certain group.

That's totally not the point. The point is that they should have changed this during there one off 98327498237498237 of betas or alphas. Not lead a player base on showing them how to play the game and then change it two weeks into launch. It changes a lot of game play, but you must be new here. I'll let that one slide.
      Your approval or letting anything slide has no action and no power and no authority.
      None.
      Your post is useless.
      They are developers for a reason and anyone who is not new to mmos should know public launch leads to hijack and hackers everytime. It's inevitable. Look at all the criminals and their actions that is taking the server and attempts at destroying it and making the devs back track and relocate and find it. This is what I believe is going on. Only reason all sudden so many errors after so many test servers before.
      Don't be a fool or naive.
      My presence here and the time I've been here matters nothing and neither does yours. It's about quality not quantity.
      Learn some discipline and respect.
      Thanks. :huh: :*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von BearlyAlive ()

• I could care less about a new player. It's the veteran players who supported this game to get it this far I'm looking out for. Not for some pity care bear who thinks this 3 second debuff was given by god himself. If you pussies didn't care about pixels in video games lul. SBI creating more sick "limited" sandbox content.
    • FashoBro schrieb:

I could care less about a new player. It's the veteran players who supported this game to get it this far I'm looking out for. Not for some pity care bear who thinks this 3 second debuff was given by god himself. If you pussies didn't care about pixels in video games lul. SBI creating more sick "limited" sandbox content.
      Lol. All these fools who call other men and women "carebear" or any other slanderous terms. Are just upset because they are the carebears.. they care so much you see. We as humans care. Haha.
      You fool, don't be a hypocrite.
    • FashoBro schrieb:

The power of the zerg care bear alliance. See, unlike you kids I go and pvp. I take outnumbered fights every opportunity that I've had. I show up to gvgs and do hellgates on a regular basis. See, the difference for me and you is what we see as fun. Sorry, that you enjoy hitting animated trees and RP. Maybe, you should buy a hooker and start seeing things in the real world bud. You seem a little off from reality here.
      I have a busy life, from your texts and your photo you're a hypocrite, you're the kid. I play when I have free time because I enjoy the idea of the developers on the entire game. I was going to play first alpha but because I am busy succeeding in the real vs world instead of through a virtual world you know..
      Haha.
      My wisdom comes from experience of life and truth.
      Maybe you should stop speaking so much slanderous ignorance about things you do not even know or even understand..
      Learn before you speak that is how you speak of wisdom rather than ignorance and foolishness..
      I am not speaking out of turn you have been I am brutally speaking the truth. :evil: :saint: :rolleyes:

P.S. I paid for the game like all others who play. So I have a say in the community as any other. 8o
    • FashoBro schrieb:

BearlyAlive schrieb:

FashoBro schrieb:

The power of the zerg care bear alliance. See, unlike you kids I go and pvp. I take outnumbered fights every opportunity that I've had. I show up to gvgs and do hellgates on a regular basis. See, the difference for me and you is what we see as fun. Sorry, that you enjoy hitting animated trees and RP. Maybe, you should buy a hooker and start seeing things in the real world bud. You seem a little off from reality here.
      I have a busy life, from your texts and your photo you're a hypocrite, you're the kid. I play when I have free time because I enjoy the idea of the developers on the entire game. I was going to play first alpha but because I am busy succeeding in the real vs world instead of through a virtual world you know..Haha.My wisdom comes from experience of life and truth.
      Maybe you should stop speaking so much slanderous ignorance about things you do not even know or even understand..
      Learn before you speak that is how you speak of wisdom rather than ignorance and foolishness..
      I am not speaking out of turn you have been I am brutally speaking the truth. :evil: :saint: :rolleyes:

P.S. I paid for the game like all others who play. So I have a say in the community as any other. 8o
      As you can see from my picture, I'm a very handsome man. Women actually want to touch my dick.
      A real man doesn't need to talk about himself.
      Because women love real men. 8)

P.S. I am a certified sports nutritionist and a certified personal trainer
      Health and fitness is more important for the mind and body and others. :thumbup:
    • Nausk schrieb:

BearlyAlive schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

I think that everyone that has bought the game has their say. @BearlyAlive @FashoBro
      Agreed, free spirits everywhere!✌
      The threshold for people to drop bombs on the interwebs is lower than in real life. I hope that you find a playstyle that works for you and makes the gameplay enjoyable. :)
      Haha true
      I like all the play styles the gameplay is pretty enjoyable no matter what activity I may be doing!✌
    • BearlyAlive schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

BearlyAlive schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

I think that everyone that has bought the game has their say. @BearlyAlive @FashoBro
      Agreed, free spirits everywhere!✌
      The threshold for people to drop bombs on the interwebs is lower than in real life. I hope that you find a playstyle that works for you and makes the gameplay enjoyable. :)
      Haha trueI like all the play styles the gameplay is pretty enjoyable no matter what activity I may be doing!✌
      Sounds awesome! I remember my first months playing this game being the best.