Gold is my only hope for silver (losing patience? Boredom?)

• Lucyfer schrieb:

Devious schrieb:

Many of these go uncontested

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

Also talking about chests in the blackzone when those chests are contested 24/7 by the blackzone guilds? you expect a new player to just walk there and contest those chests?

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

did i say they are not right?
      well u just did, so don't act idiot and admit you failed your smart talking
      have you actually been in the blackzone t6/t7 areas?or you are just talking with theory? :')

chests there are camped.

Feel free to come there and get them.
    • bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

Lucyfer schrieb:

Devious schrieb:

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

Also talking about chests in the blackzone when those chests are contested 24/7 by the blackzone guilds? you expect a new player to just walk there and contest those chests?

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

have you actually been in the blackzone t6/t7 areas?or you are just talking with theory? :')
      chests there are camped.

Are you both talking about the same chests?

Because the chests that show on map with timer are extremely contested - but i live in black and run around doing spawn chests all the time, even on non alliance territory ive never been ganked or had competition doing them. They change location same as resources.

Even the t4 black zone camp chests give like 10k silver, so even if somebody catches you with your pants down during combat you only need one chest to make back a t4 set.

I've found them more profitable than dungeons, especially done whilst gathering. But i haven't done many t6 dungeons in black.
    • bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

Lucyfer schrieb:

Devious schrieb:

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

bOIIIIIIIIII schrieb:

chests there are camped.

Sorry, but you have serious mental problems. I'm not saying to her to go farm t6-7-8 chests. She wouldn't even survive mobs, so I don't understand why you mentioned it. T4-5-6 zones are farmable and you can almost always find it.
      Even, if she die after gank, she will have money for new set.

After looking at your answers on forum, you should be already banned for shit talking, as you are so full of yourself and you don't take any arguments.
      Thats all from my side, I already explained how she can do it. Its albion, its not farmville, you need to take it in mind you can even die after duel, if hostile will execute you.
    • lucyfer you have no idea what you are talking about. on a serious note what devious said its true. But you are expecting a new player with 0 experience in pve in this game to go jump in blackzone from the start. You do know those chests have chance to spawn bosses right? I ve done t4 chests on day 1 on release. with t3 equipped and t4 after unlocking it. Bosses hit real hard and even one aoe hits you you are pretty much dead. You dont take the factor that she is not gonna have t5/t6/t7 reaver like you guys. Also on boii i never flamed on this thread you are the one flaming about mental problems etc. The trash talking on boi is on the banter forum. L2read the rules. Banter is the blackzone of the forum.

On a serious note galadeth try to find a guild or a small group of people. This game doesnt favor solo play that much. Its still doable but not that easy. Albion is a great game and catters to many playstyles but some are more profitable than others. And your question was how to make silver the best way.

My offer still stands. If you want pm me in game and we ll help you.

Welcome to albion online.
      a fair fight for me is when people are more than us. Then they actually have a chance to stay alive.
    • Very True Kappa though I will say that I do not often see the major bosses a lot. The chest's I mostly do are the undead ones T4.

I use T4.1 / T5 gear but it can be done with flat T4. The reaver bonus though is something you are going to want to have. For the best profits it would likely be best to just use T4 gear so if you die you are not set back as much. If you can find one friend to bring with you such as a healer it will make things much much safer. Also once you are able to wear gathering gear, you could opt to wear just the T4 skinner's shoes with the flee skill for if hostiles come at you.

The other thing I do which isn't optimal is just running a few solo T4 expeditions. I just skip through as much of it as I can. Its a slow income but it is something and gives decent fame for a solo player.
    • some good advice here, except that the black zone mob camp chest are camped and that someone at T3 cannot clear them
      This is how i did it at release, i was in black (teeming has T4 mobs, but dont go now KDS might not like it) on day 1 roaming from mob camp to mob camp making 12k silver a chest plus a larger fame return and rune drops. I often see mob camps with the chest still there.

i didn't die, but if i did who cares if you lose a set of T3.

Having come back to the royal continent for the first time in a pretty long time, i don't blame people for saying its hard to turn a profit. Too many players not enough space.

My advice for you is to find a guild, you might need to jump around for a bit (took me 4-5 before i found one i liked). the progression speed in a guild compared to solo can't even be compared. I also log on to chat with my guild mates sometimes and just sit there gathering and chatting.

the game is really fun, but is also lacking if you don't have some type of pvp to go to.

hope you stay and enjoy!