Good Compensation Question

• Good Compensation Question

So let me get this straight. Servers go down, all marketing you have done, trades you completed, farming done in 30min or maybe simple gold to silver transaction for past few times will be compensated with your 2.50$ for 7 days of premium ?

No this is not something that could be avoided because most of the time your servers go down and shut off. Only hint you get is when you leave the area and its black screen. The biggest notice i have gotten was 5min warning for server shut down, most of the times its 2min warning. At that time its a give to stop everything and get off.

So what will be compensated for people that wasted all that gold and silver ? How are you tracking my & other peoples losses ?
      Live dailty @ twitch.tv/M2G_tv Mixer.com/M2Gtv :thumbup:
    • Last I checked we paid for this game that exists in the real world and associated virtual goods with real world money with real world value. That being said SBI will reimburse you for lost items in game if you provide them the correct information, I know this from experience. There's really no need to play devil's advocate, blazemonger, when you're the only one trying to enforce it.

Also you might want to read the third sentence in the clause 16.2 on the Terms and Conditions regarding reimbursement for outages. Here's a link to it. albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions :)

blazemonger schrieb:

So what are you saying/suggesting here? that SBI should compensate you with real world value for in game virtual losses? Have you read the TOS you agreed to before you entered the game?

You are entitled to exactly NOTHING, you are getting SOMETHING which is more than what you are entitled to.
      Stages of a Toxic Fandom:1. I love this 2. I own this 3. I control this 4. I can't control this 5. I hate this 6. I must destroy this
    • blazemonger schrieb:

So what are you saying/suggesting here? that SBI should compensate you with real world value for in game virtual losses? Have you read the TOS you agreed to before you entered the game?

You are entitled to exactly NOTHING, you are getting SOMETHING which is more than what you are entitled
      Good question did you read TOS ? because obviously you didnt. LMAO
      Live dailty @ twitch.tv/M2G_tv Mixer.com/M2Gtv :thumbup:
    • M2Gtv_M-Eight schrieb:

Good question did you read TOS ? because obviously you didnt. LMAO

IdleThreats schrieb:

Also you might want to read the third sentence in the clause 16.2 on the Terms and Conditions regarding reimbursement for outages. Here's a link to it. albiononline.com/en/terms_and_conditions :)

Where does the TOS spell out what your entitlement is when X happens?
      I get you are trying to be a smartass here, but I am fairly sure you fully understand what I am saying, or at least hope you are.

TOS 16.1 key point:
      "Accordingly, no continuous access to the Service is warranted to the User."

TOS 16.2 key points:

"On a monthly average, Sandbox Interactive will provide an availability of 90% for the Game, beginning with the official release of the Game, and specifically excluding any tests or test servers. Exempt from this are periods during which the Game cannot be reached due to problems beyond the influence of Sandbox Interactive (e.g. force majeure, culpability of third parties, etc.)."
      "Also exempt are queue times that might occur if the Game’s traffic is higher than expected, in particular in the first weeks after the official release."

TL;DR
      16.1 states there are no guarantees of access
      16.2 basically covers the DDOS, queues and daily maintenance, unless there is less than 90% availability not including the previous mentioned there is no liability and then, there is no guarantee of any sort to begin with so you are not entitled to anything.

It is up to SBI to determine if, when and to what extent they will compensate and frankly they went well beyond what they reasonably might have been expected to offer IMO.