Item disappeared After listing to Auction House!!! Albion Online Committing Serious Fraud....

• Item disappeared After listing to Auction House!!! Albion Online Committing Serious Fraud....

Item disappeared After listing to Auction House in Thetford for approx: 170,000 silver.

Character Name: Kilawok

Zone: Thetford

Time: 8/1/2017 1:30 PM Eastern

A little back story... Purchased about 50$ worth of gold about 4 days ago... Used this gold to purchase a 6.1 chest piece. Upgraded today - and decided to resell this chest piece for 170,000 silver.

Shortly after listing the item, i went ahead and listed another item about 30 min later. I went to check on my previous listed item, and it had completely disappeared...

Yes, I have triple checked my current inventory, stashes, and reset my search filters.. The item flat out disappeared. Essentially the gold, i bought from Albion was converted to silver, I used their AH to sell the item to reimburse the intial cost of the item, and now its lost. Unreal. I cant believe they cant get away with something like this.

Support has been helpless. This is my last straw before contacting my credit card company.
  • A friend of mine also traded some gold for silver in order to buy an item, although he aswell lost that silver amount and the gold after the server restart....
    They really can't just give us 7 days premium time as an excuse or roll back servers all over again, we need a poper fix, or the money back...
  • It's 2017 ffs..... How long was this game in beta for? This is just absurd... And the most they will do is give players an additional 7 days of premium?

7 days of premium is $2.50... Millions and millions of silver lost, and the most they do is give us an extra week of playing there broken game.

i hate to bash, but this is just fraud.

Customer support seems almost non-existent. No response from a forum moderator or a support agent...
  • I just put 4 warbows into the AH and they are not listed nore in my inventory. i alreadly relogged but still the 4 warbows are gone.

edit:

I have tested it again: And again the warbow disappeared. I was already wondering why noone is selling any warbows anymore. Seems like its a bug that every bow which is put into the AH in "Steppe Cross" (dont know english name) disappears.

So please fix it or people will lose their warbows on and on.

edit2: Ok someone bought a warbow from me. So its a display bug showing me there are no warbows in the ah.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Willi ().

• Insignia wrote:

Hi guys,

Am not sure how to do this but here's what happened. Today on 1/8/2017 I was playing Albion for quite awhile before the servers got unstable and went down. Prior to that I bought about 50 horses from Martlocke and carted them to Caerleon to craft at my guild island into Adept Riding Horses to be sold.

I then placed them in AH, and went off cause server was unstable. After it came back up. I was farming and when I returned to undercut my competitor. I took out the horses from my sell order, put them back in and the fee was taken from me but the horses were not listed, neither were they in my backpack. I tried again with ONE horse and it happened again. Frustrated I removed another listing of 11 horses I originally had and put them in the bank then came back and took out my other listings and tried relisting them, this time it worked. I then went back to my bank, took out the horses and listed them, 11 disappeared like what had originally happened. Total lost 25 adept's riding horse :/

Anything I can do?

IGN: Insignia
    Haven't got a reply on my thread so I'm moving this here.
  • Strange is that its only special items at special locations.

For me for example only warbows in "Steppe Cross" and Heavy Maces in Lymhurst are not or only some listed.

In Lymhurst all the time the cheapest Heavy Mace is 15900 silver. So i put some in for 14900 and they are not shown.

Now i know Heavy Maces in Lymhurst are so expensive. It has the same bug.

From time to time i read in the help channel other people having problems too. I really really hope this is/will not be a big issue.

For the moment i have the feeling that the items are not gone but just not displayed.
  • Just lost ~20 Rare and ~700 Hemp in Caerleon Marketplace like this. Created a sell order, but the items dont show up anywhere(sell orders, inventory etc). Not that much silver(50k-ish), but still inconvinient...
  • Hi there, let's play by the rules and writte by the rules ....
    • Description of the issue:
    Items sold at the Lymhurst market just went VOID as in Disappeared from inventory and not listed as items on sales.... Items were Gathering pieces of set T4 cloth
    • Steps to reproduce:
    Sells items in Lymhurst market, at a lower price than advised by the game, at higher price than advised by the game
    • Result:
    Screwed player, Screwed community ?
    • Expected result:
    Items on sales list, or silvers on character + mails in the Inbox.
  • Only_Pi wrote:

Hi there, let's play by the rules and writte by the rules ....
    Items sold at the Lymhurst market just went VOID as in Disappeared from inventory and not listed as items on sales.... Items were Gathering pieces of set T4 cloth
    • Steps to reproduce:
    Sells items in Lymhurst market, at a lower price than advised by the game, at higher price than advised by the game
    • Result:
    • Expected result:
    Such issue can be only resolved with support, if it happened to you please contact support@albiononline.com and explain what happened exactly, including the name of the city, items and date/time.

• Dagother wrote:

Only_Pi wrote:

Hi there, let's play by the rules and writte by the rules ....
    • Steps to reproduce:
    • Result:
    • Expected result:
    Such issue can be only resolved with support, if it happened to you please contact support@albiononline.com and explain what happened exactly, including the name of the city, items and date/time.
    You guys know that nothing will happen with this. Support isnt doing anything about it. Might as well quit responding with "contact support". I gave EXACT details of my loss.. Contacting support is simply a waste of time and the moderators on this forum know it.