Axes Need some Love!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Just a thought, would it make sense if Whirlwind would break root. Same for other similar cutting weapon aoe (sword) attacks. I just like spells that have multiple purposes. And it just makes sense, you go berserker and cut away, what ever it is that is holding you down.

@Korn

Right now whirlwind is dragging behind other spells in my opinion. Also in my experience the roots are too powerful and support zerging.
    • Ravenar schrieb:

Also in my experience the roots are too powerful and support zerging.

How exactly do roots "support serging" ?

Just because YOU don't use roots and die to them sometimes, it supports zerging?

Please stop making complete nonsense arguments like this. You think roots are annoying because you don't have a CC breaker. Thats fine. But don't make connections that are complete bullshit.
    • Stravanov schrieb:

Ravenar schrieb:

Also in my experience the roots are too powerful and support zerging.
      How exactly do roots "support serging" ?

Just because YOU don't use roots and die to them sometimes, it supports zerging?

Please stop making complete nonsense arguments like this. You think roots are annoying because you don't have a CC breaker. Thats fine. But don't make connections that are complete bullshit.
      The side that has more roots than the other side can cleanse wins? I admit it was assumption from soloing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()

• Darrius schrieb:

the bad thing about WW is that user cant do anything about it. He cant cancel it,he cant cast spells in it,he cant use pots in it..etc
      So its realy hard to play even if ppl use battle frenzy.
      Basicly WW is a self-slience ability that can be interrupted. which other self-sliencing abilities are immobile but also uninterruptible, i.e cursed skull and morning star,
      i do understand the idea of switching uninterruptibility for move channeling, but this ability has long cdr, high mana cost and doesnt do as much damage that cursed skull do,
      and since its interruptible that forces people to take battle frenzy which is an ability that offers way lesser damage than deadly chop, and WW's damaging ticking barely equal to the damage of an AQ combo, in a 2 sec interval, even through its aoe. so basicly taking ww means, having the ability to do the damage that equals to an AQ combo on an area, but scrafies deadly chop if dont want to be interrupted, self-slience so loses so much utility when channeling ww, and it is just not as useful as other axes, other than halberd i mean, halberd is just a cheaper version if the carrion caller and, actually underpowered.
    • Furinkazan schrieb:

Darrius schrieb:

the bad thing about WW is that user cant do anything about it. He cant cancel it,he cant cast spells in it,he cant use pots in it..etc
      So its realy hard to play even if ppl use battle frenzy.
      Basicly WW is a self-slience ability that can be interrupted. which other self-sliencing abilities are immobile but also uninterruptible, i.e cursed skull and morning star,i do understand the idea of switching uninterruptibility for move channeling, but this ability has long cdr, high mana cost and doesnt do as much damage that cursed skull do,
      and since its interruptible that forces people to take battle frenzy which is an ability that offers way lesser damage than deadly chop, and WW's damaging ticking barely equal to the damage of an AQ combo, in a 2 sec interval, even through its aoe. so basicly taking ww means, having the ability to do the damage that equals to an AQ combo on an area, but scrafies deadly chop if dont want to be interrupted, self-slience so loses so much utility when channeling ww, and it is just not as useful as other axes, other than halberd i mean, halberd is just a cheaper version if the carrion caller and, actually underpowered.
      Yeah.Mostly in ZvZ i using internal bleeding anyway... but i think there should be a slow atleast to make this spell more worth in ZvZ then deadly chop.
      To be a beast with Great Axe you need Stalker jacket for sure...but as post above in that case you become primary target and you cant do anything about it cause you are in WW.Definetly WW should be interuptable otherwise its become OP thing, but probalby little tweak for great axe is necessary.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Darrius ()

• find it dissapointing that if you compare melee weap, dual swords, broadsword, 1h spear, glaive, all non artifact weaps which vastly outperform any axe, even the artifact ones. Yet to max those you need to farm 3-4 x the time. Seems wrong.

And would be nice to get a solid zvz axe option i.e. whirlwind making immune or something to cc or reduced damage taken

Maybe a minor passive slow synergizes greatly with merc chest as it adds 20% cc dura. Unsure

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Skarnex ()

• I am happy with Axe being high damage with low CC. However, compared to Spear and Clarent...which have CC, damage, ranged, mobility all in one, the Axe line is lacking. Morgana Raven and Scythe play like they are missing something to really compete in its current form.

All of Axe damage comes from an optional skill where you have to sacrifice mobility/defense/AOE. With Swords, you basically get to choose between Defense + Speed or an AOE root? and it still retains it's damage (not to mention shield for Damage Reduction). With Glaive you get displacement (kill set up) and quasi non optional Forest of Spears - Would argue that the displacement is better than a ranged low damage minor healing reduction.

They should buff Raven Damage or increase duration of healing reduction + bleed (maybe even a silence - getting carried away haha), Provide a viable CC as an optional skill (the trade off of damage) to put this weapon in line with the other top bruiser weapons. No mobility + no CC + low Melee range makes this class a hard option to bring in choke point fights where being in melee range is required for any damage (with a cast time - wtf?). Carrion and Scythe currently play like a secondary bruiser weapon as they will relay on either Glaive or Clarent to play the actual bruiser role. If Carrion is the only bruiser on the 5s team, it is priority target that takes 3 defensive armor skills to be successful in any form. Soldier helm, leather chest, dodge roll boots are mandatory. Where you see other bruiser builds being able to take Stalkers hood (Damage + AR) and other creative boots. #BruiserEnvy

They also need to buff Fire damage or lower cast times.