CONGRATS SANDBOX! YOU KILL SOLO PVP/GANK

• Niihrazaiya wrote:

Oh boohoo, it's harder for you to act like a jackass and steal from defenseless gatherers. You need to grow up and find something real to complain about
    The entire point of having better resources to gather in the blackzones is because of the risk of players running around trying to kill you, it's a very important part of the economy. They seem to be actively trying to prevent this from happening with each update.
  • hmmmm ... so you mean 6 7 man chasing 1 gatherer to kill him is a decent game , not to me i think , you guys dies cause you guys dont know the map at black zone , ur not bringing ur best mount to gather there , who the hell bring t3 horse to black zone and gather anymore ? and it's Black zone ! get over it when you die , doing this now just make it became a carebear game . And i am a Gather in black zone , dont tell me im a ganker or some shit lel
  • Genuine question, is it really hard to for a small group to gank one player as well now?

Personally, I think in a 1 v 1 situation, the prey should be able to escape the majority of the time. (Having said that, I have yet to have someone successfully gank me 1 v 1 while gathering that I can recall)

But if it's a 3+ v 1, i feel like you really shouldn't be able to get away.
  • lol @ all these guys saying you can't kill gatherers solo anymore, you also can't kill reds if they are mounted, or other gankers in blackzone or anyone talking shit that is mounted without massive numbers or the guy being a dumbass.

We now have a full loot pvp game where people will just run mounted past each other because it isn't worth the effort.

This change has ruined all open world pvp.

Good luck trying to dungeon fame farm anymore because guess where the zergs will permanently be and I don't blame them, seeing as its a pvp game.
  • Niihrazaiya wrote:

Oh boohoo, it's harder for you to act like a jackass and steal from defenseless gatherers. You need to grow up and find something real to complain about
    Steal?

How is it stealing when you kill someone with more defenses(gathering gear has a lot more defense and escape than most combat gear anyway) but not stealing when you kill a solo dps running through and get all his tier 6 gear?
  • zakaluka wrote:

Archaegeo wrote:

You just have to plan now, be on foot in a path you think they will come, or around a rare or something

3 v1 can def do it as one can run with the gankee and relay coms to 2 who run ahead and dismount if he comes that way.
    Go do this in BZ, get back to me after you've stood in the same place for 3 hours and encountered noone.
    Umm, if you stand in one spot for 3 hours that makes you the idiot. Maybe you should scout around first and see where gatherers are going and what routes they are taking, you know, do some reconnaissance to find out where you should stand around waiting.
  • Archaegeo wrote:

zakaluka wrote:

Archaegeo wrote:

You just have to plan now, be on foot in a path you think they will come, or around a rare or something

3 v1 can def do it as one can run with the gankee and relay coms to 2 who run ahead and dismount if he comes that way.
    Go do this in BZ, get back to me after you've stood in the same place for 3 hours and encountered noone.
    Umm, if you stand in one spot for 3 hours that makes you the idiot. Maybe you should scout around first and see where gatherers are going and what routes they are taking, you know, do some reconnaissance to find out where you should stand around waiting.
    But you said you're going to set up chokes and glitter nodes. And to catch anyone in smallscale you're going to have to be dismounted long enough for your cooldowns to be up already. In other words, you can't engage someone unless you discovered them while dismounted.

So your strat sounds like it will involve a lot of waiting.

Look, I get that you think there's a way to do it, I just don't think you can be successful. I would love to see you prove me wrong. Do me a favor and record some content, then post videos for us. I'd love to see how much pvp you can get with this master strat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zakaluka ().