Ganking Feedback Thread [serious]

  • If someone know good game with nice open pvp without any shits barriers, 3s, skill cd after dismount, safe territories and portals, with normal devs send me name of that game please, right now i back to Lineage 2...

    ahh i forgot fck all devs who ruin this beautiful game and steal my money... As I knew before, I would never pay for that shit.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Nexusetti ().

  • Blinkz wrote:

    I love when people say ganking isnt dead yet your ganking new t4 players in royal lands with 4 people....like they pretty much gank them self.
    I was ganking one of the better guilds in the game, in the black zone, with a group size of 4-8. Ganking is not dead. After we camped the crossroads for 2 hours we got zerged by 40 war legend and got away.

    We killed no life, war legend swarm, honor n glory, tons of decent guilds. Were not picking on noobs in the royal lands and WE are always in full t4.

    The people complaining ganking is dead ARE noobs in the royal lands.

    I have never done any content or anything outside of black zones since beta 1

    The post was edited 3 times, last by FastEddie ().

  • For me its not complaining its about questioning this change. Why apply these changes to everyone. Shouldnt we encurage pvp in at least high blackzone? Isnt this a sandbox game that's suppose to give you a feeling you can do what ever you want? So why we set restrictions everywhere and call it for the greater good? I really dont dig this patch obv but maybe someone can explain me why this is so much needed.
  • Finale wrote:

    For me its not complaining its about questioning this change. Why apply these changes to everyone. Shouldnt we encurage pvp in at least high blackzone? Isnt this a sandbox game that's suppose to give you a feeling you can do what ever you want? So why we set restrictions everywhere and call it for the greater good? I really dont dig this patch obv but maybe someone can explain me why this is so much needed.
    cus carebears want to be safe in blackzone (aka pinkzone)
    :)
  • Finale wrote:

    For me its not complaining its about questioning this change. Why apply these changes to everyone. Shouldnt we encurage pvp in at least high blackzone? Isnt this a sandbox game that's suppose to give you a feeling you can do what ever you want? So why we set restrictions everywhere and call it for the greater good? I really dont dig this patch obv but maybe someone can explain me why this is so much needed.
    the only reason I like it is because of what devs said, you can't outrun a group with better horses if you are outnumbered. But also like they said it wouldnt be a problem in the first place if they never made the gallop changes.

    I think its dumb when you can ride around mounted as 10 and just dismount and auto attack someone to death.

    But hey I also still use bows on my main so maybe I'm stuck in the past
  • Pyrolyse wrote:

    As a farmer, I find this update ridiculous.

    It's part of the game to get gank and with that update it will not happen again.

    You will just get killed by some people camping in a spot on the map. No more roaming just sitting and waiting. Shitty gameplay right ? Not fun at all. And if you fall in this kind of trap, don't try to escape, you wont. People are already dismounted so they have their spells up.

    The things that I liked before is that if one or two guys came to confident and try to kill you, you had a little time to escape or fight back with your abilities. Now you don't because no one will be stupid enough to dismount just close to a farmer because he won't do any damage for 3 secondes and get a very bad trade or just let him grab his mount and run.

    And honestly, it was easy to run away from 2 or 3 players even with a T3 mount.

    I liked the idea of putting Galop only on road BTW.

    FastEddie wrote:

    Blinkz wrote:

    I love when people say ganking isnt dead yet your ganking new t4 players in royal lands with 4 people....like they pretty much gank them self.
    I was ganking one of the better guilds in the game, in the black zone, with a group size of 4-8. Ganking is not dead. After we camped the crossroads for 2 hours we got zerged by 40 war legend and got away.
    We killed no life, war legend swarm, honor n glory, tons of decent guilds. Were not picking on noobs in the royal lands and WE are always in full t4.

    The people complaining ganking is dead ARE noobs in the royal lands.

    I have never done any content or anything outside of black zones since beta 1
    Camping does not equate to fun ganking. Which is why I'm not enjoying this update.
  • Mugyou wrote:

    Pyrolyse wrote:

    As a farmer, I find this update ridiculous.

    It's part of the game to get gank and with that update it will not happen again.

    You will just get killed by some people camping in a spot on the map. No more roaming just sitting and waiting. Shitty gameplay right ? Not fun at all. And if you fall in this kind of trap, don't try to escape, you wont. People are already dismounted so they have their spells up.

    The things that I liked before is that if one or two guys came to confident and try to kill you, you had a little time to escape or fight back with your abilities. Now you don't because no one will be stupid enough to dismount just close to a farmer because he won't do any damage for 3 secondes and get a very bad trade or just let him grab his mount and run.

    And honestly, it was easy to run away from 2 or 3 players even with a T3 mount.

    I liked the idea of putting Galop only on road BTW.

    FastEddie wrote:

    Blinkz wrote:

    I love when people say ganking isnt dead yet your ganking new t4 players in royal lands with 4 people....like they pretty much gank them self.
    I was ganking one of the better guilds in the game, in the black zone, with a group size of 4-8. Ganking is not dead. After we camped the crossroads for 2 hours we got zerged by 40 war legend and got away.We killed no life, war legend swarm, honor n glory, tons of decent guilds. Were not picking on noobs in the royal lands and WE are always in full t4.

    The people complaining ganking is dead ARE noobs in the royal lands.

    I have never done any content or anything outside of black zones since beta 1
    Camping does not equate to fun ganking. Which is why I'm not enjoying this update.
    whats so wrong with camping a high traffic path, this is the best ganking
  • I was oppose to the change at first, but me and a few others got together today and made over 3 mill ganking in Cleyhill. IT'S NOT HARD TO DISMOUNT T5 ARMOR HORSE, pike, claws, Frost, great hammer, poison pots, sticky pots, there's 100000ways to dismount and gank.

    I agree it's part of the game, but who gives a shit... It just makes the game that much harder... Weren't you all just bitching about the game being too easy and having no challenging content?
  • FastEddie wrote:

    Mugyou wrote:

    Pyrolyse wrote:

    As a farmer, I find this update ridiculous.

    It's part of the game to get gank and with that update it will not happen again.

    You will just get killed by some people camping in a spot on the map. No more roaming just sitting and waiting. Shitty gameplay right ? Not fun at all. And if you fall in this kind of trap, don't try to escape, you wont. People are already dismounted so they have their spells up.

    The things that I liked before is that if one or two guys came to confident and try to kill you, you had a little time to escape or fight back with your abilities. Now you don't because no one will be stupid enough to dismount just close to a farmer because he won't do any damage for 3 secondes and get a very bad trade or just let him grab his mount and run.

    And honestly, it was easy to run away from 2 or 3 players even with a T3 mount.

    I liked the idea of putting Galop only on road BTW.

    FastEddie wrote:

    Blinkz wrote:

    I love when people say ganking isnt dead yet your ganking new t4 players in royal lands with 4 people....like they pretty much gank them self.
    I was ganking one of the better guilds in the game, in the black zone, with a group size of 4-8. Ganking is not dead. After we camped the crossroads for 2 hours we got zerged by 40 war legend and got away.We killed no life, war legend swarm, honor n glory, tons of decent guilds. Were not picking on noobs in the royal lands and WE are always in full t4.
    The people complaining ganking is dead ARE noobs in the royal lands.

    I have never done any content or anything outside of black zones since beta 1
    Camping does not equate to fun ganking. Which is why I'm not enjoying this update.
    whats so wrong with camping a high traffic path, this is the best ganking
    There's nothing wrong. I just find it boring. I liked going around trying to find people. Finding a gathered node meant there might be prey around. That itself is one of the fun things to me. What happens now is just standing and waiting. It forced gankers into a camping role if they didn't want to waste hours upon hours of walking around.
  • Mugyou wrote:

    What happens now is just standing and waiting. It forced gankers into a camping role if they didn't want to waste hours upon hours of walking around.
    This....is so accurate.

    Just did about 2 hours of roaming in the black zone, traversed probably 20 zones with a buddy. Ran into players (usually 1-2 at a time) a few times on the maps, they simply mount up/stay mounted and run in circles right next to you, until you leave. You can't do anything. Only fights we could find were in dungeons (where you know, there is no mount-safety crutch mechanic). We had two good 2vs2s, was fun. And that was it. Two good fights out of 2 hours of roaming. Oh, and countless incidents of players 1-2 at a time just mounted up spinning in circles until you leave or make a move.

    Really sad that this is what the game has become. Unless of course I take part in the "solution" and sit with 6 other people camped by the zone exits.

    Amazing how badly this new mechanic has ruined the game.
  • Sunreva wrote:

    Mugyou wrote:

    What happens now is just standing and waiting. It forced gankers into a camping role if they didn't want to waste hours upon hours of walking around.
    This....is so accurate.
    Just did about 2 hours of roaming in the black zone, traversed probably 20 zones with a buddy. Ran into players (usually 1-2 at a time) a few times on the maps, they simply mount up/stay mounted and run in circles right next to you, until you leave. You can't do anything. Only fights we could find were in dungeons (where you know, there is no mount-safety crutch mechanic). We had two good 2vs2s, was fun. And that was it. Two good fights out of 2 hours of roaming. Oh, and countless incidents of players 1-2 at a time just mounted up spinning in circles until you leave or make a move.

    Really sad that this is what the game has become. Unless of course I take part in the "solution" and sit with 6 other people camped by the zone exits.

    Amazing how badly this new mechanic has ruined the game.
    That's why I don't like it. I like searching. I don't enjoy sitting. Even if I look and find nothing I feel like I'm trying.
  • @Korn How come a mount is used a tool to prevent PKing? xD The only focus of a mount should be to travel faster and have a small health pool to deter slight pk. Instead it has turned out to be this huge barrier for player's. Even with a medium team the stuns are enough I still die. So this really only prevent's solo pking at a very higher rate then it used to. It make's no sense. I thought this game was suppose to be like, a pvp game and all. Now it's only small circumstances and a very long time frame to actually successfully pk someone solo. The game is doing to much to prevent solo pvping. And in a sandbox enviroment thats what a lot of people like doing. So in turn it doesn't make this a sandbox game. I want my money back for false advertising.

    Just kidding but can you at least come up with a better solution.
  • RussianBro wrote:

    This update just ruined the game for me... I v been supporting albion and playing all its alphas , betas... Now you are telling me that I can not solo roam and be successful anymore...
    You have been testing different things for so long and now you just implemnt huge changes out of nowhere... I hope you can fix this bs.
    Yep. This ruined the game. People just mounting around you and telling you in your face "haha you cannot kill me"