Your server are making player disgusted.

• Your server are making player disgusted.

Hi, as leader of CK. Tonight was a normal day in albion. Around 16 UTC game started to lag a little bit but it was still playable. Around 18 UTC, Q times appeared.
    Since servers are in bad shape, we move our gvg gear 1h30 before gvg because we are precautious, then we waited on that map to not go through a zone to not get a blackscreen. 20 UTC finally gvg is there we are ready, gvg fires annnnnd for 2 minutes, i saw my char at watchtower then i had a blackscreen for 10+ mins followed by a restart server annoucement. We didnot do the gvg, lost around 3 hours of our time basically doing NOTHING.

And this is not the week end this is not friday saturday sunday, it's a fucking week day.

The whole map have been shaped because of server lags day 1. Guilds prepared for WEEKS for that release and it was totally RUINED by your poor preparation. All the players who played for several beta kept your trust on you coming back again and again in your game and YOU failed them. The majority of blackzone players might think as I do. You DO NOT CARE, you just want to wait for some players to leave the game so you do not have to invest in new infrastructure/technology to help that number of players. You WANT some people to leave.so your game will look better right?

A LARGE majority of my gvgs had issues due to servers. You talk about being able to run 100vs100 on maps? that's a lie. that's pure lie. 50vs50 i do agree, more and your server can't hold it.

I am disappointed , I gave time, heart and patience to you and your company. Right now you are below every expectation. And no they were not that high.

Peace
  • Nipp wrote:

Hi, as leader of CK. Tonight was a normal day in albion. Around 16 UTC game started to lag a little bit but it was still playable. Around 18 UTC, Q times appeared.
    Since servers are in bad shape, we move our gvg gear 1h30 before gvg because we are precautious, then we waited on that map to not go through a zone to not get a blackscreen. 20 UTC finally gvg is there we are ready, gvg fires annnnnd for 2 minutes, i saw my char at watchtower then i had a blackscreen for 10+ mins followed by a restart server annoucement. We didnot do the gvg, lost around 3 hours of our time basically doing NOTHING.

And this is not the week end this is not friday saturday sunday, it's a fucking week day.

The whole map have been shaped because of server lags day 1. Guilds prepared for WEEKS for that release and it was totally RUINED by your poor preparation. All the players who played for several beta kept your trust on you coming back again and again in your game and YOU failed them. The majority of blackzone players might think as I do. You DO NOT CARE, you just want to wait for some players to leave the game so you do not have to invest in new infrastructure/technology to help that number of players. You WANT some people to leave.so your game will look better right?

A LARGE majority of my gvgs had issues due to servers. You talk about being able to run 100vs100 on maps? that's a lie. that's pure lie. 50vs50 i do agree, more and your server can't hold it.

I am disappointed , I gave time, heart and patience to you and your company. Right now you are below every expectation. And no they were not that high.

Peace
    had same in my GvG what was already not talking even by evening 14:00 UTC we spawned and lost already 4 ticks while all enemy team was already there. I do hope as well this will get fixed.
  • Liwi wrote:

2 Territory loss just because it's impossible to go in the gvg....
    Insane Trash Servers ...
    That is absolutely absurd.

To think the city plots still have 50% defender bonus after 2 weeks of launch when they were claimed by the first group to camp inside the new plots(untested design too, gg statues and furniture blocking) before the lag started.
  • SBI is a greedy and dishonest company. The decisions makers have no common sense, no reactivity (see next patch note). The communicants don't even have enough respect to lie with diplomacy (ie "don't worry i tested servers it works 20v20" "imo bringing 100 people into in fight for a single objective is not worth it").

You should have restarted day 1, with better technologies, you had more income than enough for that.

I feel sorry for the people of SBI who truly tried to make this game become something special, and for the community that supported that project for the past years.

I have played hundreds of games and this is the very first time i would need to burn something.

Won't buy again.
    [CK]Shouta

The post was edited 1 time, last by Notfrozen ().

• Gank wrote:

Blowfeld81 wrote:

You get an extra of 7 days premium, I have seen worse MMO launches ;)
    Behold, the sheep.
    Ah, the internet.

Call me whatever you like, been playing games for over 25 years now, maybe I just got more relaxed. The server status is annoying but at least it does not impact me on an intolerable way, so I take it easy.
    Start Albion with my referal link : albiononline.com/?ref=FA2E4SKQKK
  • Basically everything has been decided on random lag factor. How the outlands were divided in start, each fight was based on so much rubberband that it was unplayable, same issues are still there, you can't fight over anything when it reaches a 100 people. It's just rubberband hell and hope your commands go through.

And it's not only the maps with big objectives, same issues persist all around the world. Servers get insane lag spikes time to time, making mobs and players teleport around for a while. The whole panic moves to fix over crowding is just a crappy bandage that doesn't fix the real issues.

Devs have stated that there were no such problems during betas which is a complete lie. There hasen't been a single ZvZ or Castle fight during betas that didn't have the exact same issues with rubberbanding, freezing and random disconnects. These issues were just ignored completely all the way.

In general, the worst part of Albion has always been the group who builds the world. It's obvious that the team responsible for overall world design and singular zones are all completely clueless about their own game. It has been proven over and over again with dif attempts under dif circumstances, then a hastily made change just before launch that was the last hail mary attempt.

Now SBI is stuck with the shit they created and are trying their best to do something with it. There has been no logical continuation to any of the map design: everytime it has basically been to rework the entire world base idea. You can't get anything good done when you always start from scratch and never follow a logical progression in your project.

Project management being the major issue of the entire company. There is no real direction, theres just guesses and bad execution to those guesses.
    Ding dong the witch is dead!

Officer of Nilfgaard (Haamu's party)
  • 1. Refund premium days back to 30, you screwed up. Time to show you appreciate the player who invest money on your game.

2. Pause the purchases, stop gathering new
    players when your server can't handle in.

3. Invest in a stronger server, do want you got to do to get this game cleaned the hell up. New server, whatever it takes. Save all file change it over.

4. Update the player on wtf your doing, this is the biggest reason why everyone is going crazy because there is not much of a sign of acknowledgement. Yeah seen the 7 day premium refund but its been happening longer than 7 days, where is the "our bad, this one is on us."
  • There are major problems with the servers

It's not so much that your servers crash, its that they crash at peak times.
    This can pretty much only be due to traffic and server capacity which means you need to invest in larger servers.

With the maintenance and then unreliability at peak times, it makes it really hard to actually get to play at all.

People will start to leave just because who wants to wait in a queue for 10 minutes, then crash, then do it again, last night I did this 4 times. Thats a good portion of the actual time I have to play eaten up waiting around. People will sooner rather than later, go find something else to do.

Whatever the reason is the servers are crashing it needs to be resolved soon or you will face some attrition and it seems counterproductive to want people to quit so you ease the strain on your servers.