My entire Bank is gone today

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My entire Bank is gone today

Hi All,

I logged in this morning after purchasing the game yesterday and playing through the night. Did an Expedition and returned to my Bank, when I opened it up... it was empty and still is.

Note: Things that I checked already -

- This is the same Bank, I'm in Swamp Cross and have never gone anywhere else with a Bank.
    - I Zoned / Restarted / Re-logged and it didn't fix anything.
    - I've sat with the Bank tab open for 30+ minutes (was told the server can be slow) and nothing has appeared.

Long story short, I have an empty Bank... aside from 1 carrot I dropped in there today to test if it's responding ...and have run out of ideas on my end of how to fix it. Is this a known issue? does anyone have any other tips? I lost 100s of Tier III stacks. May just uninstall if they give a refund for shit like this, but I'm enjoying the game through all the lag etc.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do on top of submitting a Ticket.

Thank you!
  • THEY DID A FUCKING ROLL BACK AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED. they would not let you know they wont tell any one tbh.
    Hi All,

S34S0NS wrote:

I logged in this morning after purchasing the game yesterday and playing through the night. Did an Expedition and returned to my Bank, when I opened it up... it was empty and still is.

Note: Things that I checked already -

- This is the same Bank, I'm in Swamp Cross and have never gone anywhere else with a Bank.
    - I Zoned / Restarted / Re-logged and it didn't fix anything.
    - I've sat with the Bank tab open for 30+ minutes (was told the server can be slow) and nothing has appeared.

Long story short, I have an empty Bank... aside from 1 carrot I dropped in there today to test if it's responding ...and have run out of ideas on my end of how to fix it. Is this a known issue? does anyone have any other tips? I lost 100s of Tier III stacks. May just uninstall if they give a refund for shit like this, but I'm enjoying the game through all the lag etc.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do on top of submitting a Ticket.

Thank you!
    they would not reply to you idk why your saying thanks. they ruiend your game play and they didnt care lol refund they wouldnt do that tbh.
    you wasted your $$ sorry. but they do roll backs.

expecting a reply lollolol fail fail fail they wont reply to you.

you sat with your bank open for 30mins? servers slow? lol... fail
  • GrelMeister wrote:

equilor wrote:

THEY DID A FUCKING ROLL BACK AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED. they would not let you know they wont tell any one tbh.

expecting a reply lollolol fail fail fail they wont reply to you.
    Indeed, they won't reply. But they will fucking remove threads they dont like. Pieces of shit they are
    lol they sure do. and yes they are shit. they cant even count 2 mins.
    they were never read for the servers to be open thats why
    their feedback and the reply to tickets are like snail mail.

sorry for your loss but i lost stuff too and waiting for 30 mins for your bank to appear is stupid tbh the servers not laggy they just did a roll back because they wanted all your shit lol

shit shit shit shit shit