[WTB] - Full Journals - looking for crafting & gathering partners for my journal processing serivce

• [WTB] - Full Journals - looking for crafting & gathering partners for my journal processing serivce

Hello :)
      • I am looking to acquire full gathering or crafting journals in Caerleon.
        • In case you sell journals in other cities, please contact me as well and we can talk.

• I am also looking to establish partnerships with gatherers and crafters that fill journals, but do not want to go through the hassle of running their own laborers.
      • I offer a gracious split and good long-term deals for those who fill journals on a regular basis.
      • If you would like to establish a partnership, please contact me here, ingame, or on Discord (Bogul#6397)
      • You can also join my Discord channel directly here: discord.gg/vNK7CfH
      ---

FAQ:

---
      • How does it work?

• After you contact me and let me know what type and tier of journal you can provide, I will give you access to the Albion Trade Federation Guild Island where you will find empty journals at vendor prices.
      • You can purchase as many as you like of those empty journals and fill them whenever you feel like doing it.
      • Once you have a few filled journals, you can deliver them back to my Island into a chest set up specifically for you.
      • Once I process the filled journals after about 24h-48h ( ! ), you will then find the returns of your delivered journal in your chest.
      • Remember to give me the exact character name you need access to my island with.

• What kind of journals are you looking for?

• Right now, I am looking for all types of crafting journals up to T5+.
      • For gathering journals, I am looking for all types T4, T5, T6.
        • I am not interested in generalist or trophy journals at this point in time. (Except for trophy journals T5+,wich are a special snowflake and we tan talk about it.)

• What is the payout per journal?

• Keep in mind, that in order to process journals at 150% you need a hourse and furniture at one level above the journal.
      • I offer a 50/50 split on all gathering journals up to T6 based on a 110% return.
      • I offer a 50/50 split on all crafting journals based on a 110% return.

• You can just pay me market prices for the journals, lolo!!1

• Yes I can and I will. Get in touch.
      -

AlbionInformer.com - Podcast & Community News Blog

-

I offer third party services. Check the trade forums or PM me.

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 21 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bogul ()

• Bogul schrieb:

I am looking to buy full journals in Caerleon.

In case you sell journals in other cities, please contact me as well and we can talk.

I am also looking to establish partnerships with gatherers that fill journals, but do not want to go through the hassle of running their own laborers.
      I offer a gracious split and good long-term deals for those who fill journals on a regular basis.
      If you would like to establish a partnership, I will give you access to my guild islands in Caerleon or any other city where you will find buyorders based on current market prices.

Please contact me here, ingame, or on Discord (Bogul#6397)
      I gather a bunch of things at T5 atm, I was just wondering how it is that these journals work because I may start to gather much more and would sell some journals if I understood it better. I remember them from past beta but I wasn't sure how they work so I haven't invested in them.
    • Well if you have a journal of T(x) you can gather T(x) or up to two levels higher of that tier to fill it.

You just have to have them in your inventory when you gather the node. That's it.

But to actually turn the journal into resources, you need a house with furniture and laborers and you need to wait 22h per journal.. and thats to much work for some people.

While just picking up a journal before a gathering run and then selling it for a few thousand silver per journal can be a nice passive bonus.
      -

-

-
    • I am looking for mostly T2 / T3 / T4 right now. I'm not to far into the T6 houses yet.

I have all laborers of all types, the limiting factor is amount of houses and stone at this point, but I'm working on getting everything up.

Anything you have, i can take and try to make work.

For most people who have contacted me I have offered a 50/50 split of the returns.
      -

-

-

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bogul ()

• Hantaro schrieb:

Hi, do you need regular service or you are okay with having sometimes 3 books and nothing for day after, then 2 books ?

I'm not farming everyday so i can't provide a book everyday. :)

both is toally fine! periodic is no problem :) depending on your type and tier journal i am not at capacity yet

Erevon schrieb:

I would be interested will you be on in the next few hours?
      i will be, but you can either send me a PM here or on discord (see above for my tag) and i can set up access for you on my island, depending on what you need
      -

-

-