Sold Items on Marketplace - Did not receive silver.

• Sold Items on Marketplace - Did not receive silver.

I placed around 130 Titanium Ores on the Market place via a Sell Order on the 29th of July before I went to bed. When I got back from work on the 30th of July I had an email which stated the usual "You have sold x for x. Tax deducted = x. The silver was added to your account" As I get used to receiving many of these emails I just click delete on most of them. However... I pretty much invested most of my silver into these titanium ores (58,000 at the time) and when I checked my inventory the silver was most certainly not added to my account. I only had 1,700 left. I checked the market place completed orders "you have no completed orders", my inventory, Fort Sterling chest (the city I put them on the auction in). No where to be found. I then sold some birch logs I had for fast cash using a Sell Order as well, and after receiving an email, this silver was added to my account. Shortly after this I was then unable to go to my Private Island, which as I type this everyone else had the same problem and the server is being rebooted. I'm hoping this fixes the problem and my Silver is waiting for me when I log back in. This would not have bothered me as much if it was only like 1000 silver but as it is literally everything I owned, you can understand my upset. I would appreciate the Developers having a look into this to see if anyone else has been affected as it is quite a serious bug. Look forward to your reply

Andy
  • Same thing has happened to me. I sold 250 Skyflowers for 64k and didn't receive the funds. I have the mail to prove that it sold. I know exactly how much I was going to have in my account once it sold because I carefully calculate my marketplace investments.
  • Andyrew wrote:

I placed around 130 Titanium Ores on the Market place via a Sell Order on the 29th of July before I went to bed. When I got back from work on the 30th of July I had an email which stated the usual "You have sold x for x. Tax deducted = x. The silver was added to your account" As I get used to receiving many of these emails I just click delete on most of them. However... I pretty much invested most of my silver into these titanium ores (58,000 at the time) and when I checked my inventory the silver was most certainly not added to my account. I only had 1,700 left. I checked the market place completed orders "you have no completed orders", my inventory, Fort Sterling chest (the city I put them on the auction in). No where to be found. I then sold some birch logs I had for fast cash using a Sell Order as well, and after receiving an email, this silver was added to my account. Shortly after this I was then unable to go to my Private Island, which as I type this everyone else had the same problem and the server is being rebooted. I'm hoping this fixes the problem and my Silver is waiting for me when I log back in. This would not have bothered me as much if it was only like 1000 silver but as it is literally everything I owned, you can understand my upset. I would appreciate the Developers having a look into this to see if anyone else has been affected as it is quite a serious bug. Look forward to your reply

Andy
    Same issue here and 4 days i have sold things on the Market and have not revieved the silver i have made over 10 tickets and they dont seem to know whats going on .I have lost 4 days of farm which results to not being able to progress in the game as to also not able to buy gold since prices were low ... im almost done with this game

The post was edited 1 time, last by killik17 ().

• Well I can confirm since me uploading my post, I have received zero feedback from anyone who could shed some light on how I can get my silver back or even how to avoid replicating the same bug. I think it comes down to bad servers. I can only assume there was server instability at the time of purchase? No idea... what I do know is I'm pissed at how common problems like this seem to be happening on a daily basis. Maybe should have held a large open beta before launch so that they would have seen how the servers handled "overpopulation" issues?

Any Devs around??
  • ROmaR wrote:

Created a warrant for the sale of gold ... there was a restart .. went into the game reports of the sale came ... but no silver. Not enough 1.3 million silver .. where to turn?
    Send in a ticket and hope they respond. So far, it appears none of us who have posted or had this same issue has been given a response.