Purchases through the store

• GodZeus wrote:

Hi Guys!

This might be stupid, but it may not be stupid.

I want to purchase some gold through the store for $9.99. I'm in Australia so will I have to convert this to AUD ($12.63) or will I just pay the 9.99?

Thanks in advance!
    Yesterday I bought a starter pack with PayPal. PayPal automatically converted the price to € (so I paid less) for me.
    You need to pay a small fee for the currency exchange though, but this will be displayed in the payment process at the $ price.
    So I guess you need to pay AUD 12.63 plus a very small fee.

Ingame: Tenroh | Gatherer & Crafter
  • Tenroh wrote:

GodZeus wrote:

Hi Guys!

I want to purchase some gold through the store for $9.99. I'm in Australia so will I have to convert this to AUD ($12.63) or will I just pay the 9.99?

Thanks in advance!
    Yesterday I bought a starter pack with PayPal. PayPal automatically converted the price to € (so I paid less) for me.You need to pay a small fee for the currency exchange though, but this will be displayed in the payment process at the $ price.
    I can confirm this, it got converted to € for me to. (Paid with Paypal).
    Support - Holy magic.

• Tenroh wrote:

GodZeus wrote:

Hi Guys!

Thanks in advance!
    Yesterday I bought a starter pack with PayPal. PayPal automatically converted the price to € (so I paid less) for me.You need to pay a small fee for the currency exchange though, but this will be displayed in the payment process at the $ price.
    Yeah, I paid $12.65 in the end haha.
    // GodZeus