During the beta tests (1 and 2) for Albion Online, we ran the TLP Alliance as “Rest in Pieces” [RIP] — now that we have launched officially Albion Online, we have re-launched our original TLP Alliance with the original name. TLP comes with a wide breadth of experience in running large, successful alliances that come from the hard work we put into the structure, organization, and administration of the alliance. With TLP Alliance, you can be sure to be treated fairly, have a voice in decisions, but still have administrators that keep everything running smoothly.
Not every guild that applies will be accepted, as we're looking to stay small and tight knit, but we do want guilds that can a focus on PvP, a commitment to Albion Online of more than 6 months, and the drive it takes to become a top-rated alliance in this game. We are looking for exceptional, cool-headed, and mature leadership in guilds that can calmly convey their ideas, suggestions, and concerns. Guild leaders that can mediate and control drama, because ALL GUILDS and ALL ALLIANCES have drama on occasion, and keep a handle on their members. Working together to push through the inevitable issues that arise is a key objective of the TLP Alliance, working as a coordinated unit, not just separate guilds but still maintaining individual identities.
What we are looking for in guilds that would be potential allies to us is:
- Don’t be pricks. No one likes dicks in the long run.
- Set some goals set for your guild to be self-sufficient. We can help you get there but we will not hold your hand.
- Have a value-add to the alliance, such as running nightly Open World PvP roam teams, or GvG teams that can easily cover a specific time zone, or shops set up for alliance use in other cities.
- Either have or be actively working towards building either an Open World PvP roam team or 5m GvG teams that can easily assist in castle/city sieges as well.
- Promote the use of alliance chat in game for exchanging intel and general banter. Do note that our chats are all Rated R+.
- Be an active participant in city/castle sieges whenever possible, utilizing a common signup sheet.
- Use the Alliance Discord server whenever we do coordinated efforts. Do note that having access to each other’s guild-based Discords is also a requirement.
- Have a dedicated person as Alliance Officer for your guild. We hold alliance leaders meetings every two weeks; this person would be required to attend as real life permits.
- And lastly, don’t be pricks! That includes keeping derogatory chatter off of our public channels.
TLP having fun in Black Zones!
Super Skunk, Inc. in action!
Eclipse Clan and TLP Open World PvP vs. FU$K
The post was edited 2 times, last by Danitsia ().