Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Today when i was trying to log in i realized that password is changed so i recovered it from e-mail and changed for new one.
      Then when i logged in i realized all my items are gone and gold is gone also.
      I wrote 2 tickets about it to support and was trying to have fun from game, then 20 minutes ago my account get ban for 200 years probably for gold selling.
      Now i don't have acess to my account due to ban for 200 years xD.
      Can support/mod help me to unban my account and give me back my items.
      Better question to ask yourself first is; How could they get your account info in the first place?
      What happens to those legendary founder guys ( not me ) that already has over 100k gold and if they trade someone for 20k gold would the person getting the 20k gold still get banned if trading silver for it just not in marketplace?
      A+Builders if you can think it we can build it. From small construction to large construction, spend more time doing the things you love and leave the buildings upgrades to us.
    • Oldwedge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Today when i was trying to log in i realized that password is changed so i recovered it from e-mail and changed for new one.
      I wrote 2 tickets about it to support and was trying to have fun from game, then 20 minutes ago my account get ban for 200 years probably for gold selling.
      Better question to ask yourself first is; How could they get your account info in the first place?
      xD if you would know how hackers work, you wouldn't ask so shitty questions
      Hackers work like vampires, they need an invitation
      People perceive questions in different matters, I only meant well.. Good luck getting your account and stuff back I guess.
      Support - Holy magic.

• Shinmagisin schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      What happens to those legendary founder guys ( not me ) that already has over 100k gold and if they trade someone for 20k gold would the person getting the 20k gold still get banned if trading silver for it just not in marketplace?
      Now why would that happen? The gold is still legit, no fraud involved. Still if you are worried, contact a gm before the transaction to clear it..
    • Oldwedge schrieb:

Shinmagisin schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Now why would that happen? The gold is still legit, no fraud involved. Still if you are worried, contact a gm before the transaction to clear it..
      Because this company bans your account for violation of 4.5.1, and has no customer service if you get banned just a true fact, all they do is accuse you of buying gold if that is what they think you did and then ban you all together which is pretty pathetic IMO considering that no other game or companies do this.

As for trading gold to silver, I suppose this would depend, if its not in equal value then yes its possible especially if the gold comes from an illegal gold seller or person who commit fraud they will ban you.
    • Shinmagisin schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Well you have to realise how suspicious it would seem, for someone to trade their gold for another persons silver. Especially due to the fact that the gold marketplace only has a transaction cost of 10 silver, and 20,000 gold is very easily sold at curent trading price. If someone has silver and wants gold it's most likely better to just buy from the marketplace, aswell as selling gold for silver. There simply is no logical reason for such a transaction.
    • All these goldsellers and bots are controlling the current gold/silver, they are simply spoofing the market back and forth, they need to check those instead of banning people in other means, that is what is messing with the economy and not going to make albion online much profit in selling gold via shop.

Unknown Adventurers | Oceanic | Discord
    • Getting whispers from gold sellers becomes annoying.
      In WoW there was an easy solution. Addon that blocked all RMT adv. Since addons are not welcomed yet in Albion, we expect that devs should make something similar.

Banning gold sellers and their customers, is a good idea, but that is post action. Most reasonable players will not use any 3rd party service, when everything is easy accessible inside the game. Just buy some gold on Albion site and exchange it for silver. While gold selling adv annoy everyone.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dixi ()

• Dixi schrieb:

Getting whispers from gold sellers becomes annoying.
      In WoW there was an easy solution. Addon that blocked all RMT adv. Since addons are not welcomed yet in Albion, we expect that devs should make something similar.

Banning gold sellers and their customers, is a good idea, but that is post action. Most reasonable players will not use any 3rd party service, when everything is easy accessible inside the game. Just buy some gold on Albion site and exchange it for silver. While gold selling adv annoy everyone.
      I think the main issue that Albion currently has is that the gold/silver exchange is mainly being affected by gold sellers.

Unknown Adventurers | Oceanic | Discord
    • I am certain nobody here will ever know what flags and what does not flag one as "fraudulent," but I think some work needs to be done on the banning filter. My main account was banned, without ever buying or selling anything on the city market for more or less then market value or ever trading anyone period that was not in guild or on my alternate account. Do you get banned for handing people in guild t5.1 so they can pvp free? I am the guild leader of a smallish guild, I try and provide and push those that cannot farm as much as I can. I sell mounts and gear for like 100 silver each ON ALTERNATE GUILD ISLAND and bought like 1300 slate/granite for well below real value ON ALTERNATE GUILD ISLAND AH with a buy order, as well as like carrots, but only from guildies that would just be giving it for free otherwise and only on my alternate guild island that I own in sterling. We have boxes that we toss and take out of on guild island, partially to make some of that handout gear, we have a feeder guild that i took donations to build up a lot. I am not certain what was the red flag, but please refine the system as some of the good is being tossed out with the bad.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ZamaZ ()