Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi_Im_De1ivery schrieb:

SedrynTyros schrieb:

TempName51 schrieb:

As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory :D . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. :D :D
      Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of the butthurt and move on, yo. If you buy gold from 3rd party sellers, you're going to get banned.
      Hi, I'm delivery!
      imgur.com/a/AygAL
      LMAO! Awesome!! :)
    • BanAllCheaters001 schrieb:

SedrynTyros schrieb:

TempName51 schrieb:

As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory :D . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. :D :D
      Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of the butthurt and move on, yo. If you buy gold from 3rd party sellers, you're going to get banned.
      No buddy that is not me, I don't promote illegal activity of any kind, but this is what happens when a game lacks security features, and even starts banning other people who are btw now on MMORPG complaining about having their accounts hacked where it be true or not I am going to treat it as a customer is telling the truth until they are proven guilty.
      As for me I only made this account here to try to appeal again as a guy suggested on Reddit I do, but apparently they got a hard-on for banning me so this account will get banned again, and also banned from the ticket system again for asking if I could make a new account and legally play btw accepting that if I ever broke the rules again it would be banned anyways.

But I think that guys intent of buying gold illegally is to get innocent people banned by giving them free gold hopefully this company doesn't ban innocent people who are given free stuff, as for myself if I wanted to do what this guy is doing I could get plenty of stolen Credit Cards off tor for very little bit coin, and I have places with free WI-FI, and VPN / Proxies as well as a sweet spot with no security cameras so I could buy a bunch of illegal gold commit fraud and screw over this game if I wanted to nothing this company could do about it although being honest, I haven't ever done anything like this just because I could, I wish nothing more than to appeal what I believe is a false ban, but SBI is a Dictatorship, that treats all its customers who break a rule Guilty before Innocent, hey I agree I cheated and I broke the rules so I pay the cost, but I did not buy currency as they claimed I did, and I feel a life ban is injust especially when I am willing to buy the game again and never cheat again.

imgur.com/a/87l0d Not all eveidence is accurate may I remind people who feel they have been unfairly banned lol.

Albion has my support though in banning all cheaters well deserved, so please keep up the good work, and I am sorry to all my fellow gamers back in BETA that I broke the rules in the game was never my intention to trade across games illegally.

P.S This account will likely now be banned so I will open another one and another 1000 and submit appeals until this company stops being jerks, and I will have my guild members do the same thing.
      Okay, you are DEFINITELY Renoaku.

Dude, why don't you just let it go and move on? They caught you cheating and they banned your account. End of story. All this crap you keep blowing out your ass isn't going to do anything for you.
    • SedrynTyros schrieb:

BanAllCheaters001 schrieb:

SedrynTyros schrieb:

TempName51 schrieb:

No buddy that is not me, I don't promote illegal activity of any kind, but this is what happens when a game lacks security features, and even starts banning other people who are btw now on MMORPG complaining about having their accounts hacked where it be true or not I am going to treat it as a customer is telling the truth until they are proven guilty.As for me I only made this account here to try to appeal again as a guy suggested on Reddit I do, but apparently they got a hard-on for banning me so this account will get banned again, and also banned from the ticket system again for asking if I could make a new account and legally play btw accepting that if I ever broke the rules again it would be banned anyways.

But I think that guys intent of buying gold illegally is to get innocent people banned by giving them free gold hopefully this company doesn't ban innocent people who are given free stuff, as for myself if I wanted to do what this guy is doing I could get plenty of stolen Credit Cards off tor for very little bit coin, and I have places with free WI-FI, and VPN / Proxies as well as a sweet spot with no security cameras so I could buy a bunch of illegal gold commit fraud and screw over this game if I wanted to nothing this company could do about it although being honest, I haven't ever done anything like this just because I could, I wish nothing more than to appeal what I believe is a false ban, but SBI is a Dictatorship, that treats all its customers who break a rule Guilty before Innocent, hey I agree I cheated and I broke the rules so I pay the cost, but I did not buy currency as they claimed I did, and I feel a life ban is injust especially when I am willing to buy the game again and never cheat again.

imgur.com/a/87l0d Not all eveidence is accurate may I remind people who feel they have been unfairly banned lol.

Albion has my support though in banning all cheaters well deserved, so please keep up the good work, and I am sorry to all my fellow gamers back in BETA that I broke the rules in the game was never my intention to trade across games illegally.

P.S This account will likely now be banned so I will open another one and another 1000 and submit appeals until this company stops being jerks, and I will have my guild members do the same thing.
      Okay, you are DEFINITELY Renoaku.
      Dude, why don't you just let it go and move on? They caught you cheating and they banned your account. End of story. All this crap you keep blowing out your ass isn't going to do anything for you.
      Okay I think you deserve an answer and I am not a mean type of person so I will give you one.

You are right I did cheat Albion, "During the last beta" I told people I was quitting Arche Age, and I exchanged items across both games, truthfully at the time I did not know it was cheating or illegal to do this because I had not read the user agreement in like 4 years, and only read on every forum post trading for real money was illegal so I assumed being given free currency across games would be legitimate like I Give you some stuff over here and you hand me over there I trust you and did not know I would get banned for it.

But of all things this was during a beta test, I am glad it was because none of my wrong doings carried over to the live server, nor would they ever again if SBI would ever allow me to legally play the game again, because fact is like it or not people actually did cheat this game buying currency during alpha & beta tests but they got suspensions not life-time bans for their actions.

This company Lies, and that is one thing I have zero respect for them with, I was here for 4 years, I never used a bot, 3rd party hack, afk macro, anything besides accept a trade wrongfully, and I am fine with being punished for trading across games, But I am not fine with a company that is going to stick it in my face, lie about me that I purchase currency from some dipshit china farmer like the idiot named TempName, who commits fraud and gives people gold trying to get them banned, this is absolutely never something I would do, but this company thinks its right to accuse its long time players of buying currency because 4.5.1 says they will assume you purchased even if you didn't, and personally if this company is going to keep being jerks to its people I hope that it loses half or more of its player-base...

There is no reason for all this shit though, but in this company's eyes I am guilty of buying currency, and that is really depressing for me.

I really am sorry that I broke the rules and I do deserve a punishment for my actions, but a Life Ban just for trading in a game when truthfully at the time I didn't know it was wrong I know you say bullshit excuse, but its the truth because I don't believe in lies, and I would rather end my own life in Real Life than to become a liar.
    • Rhaegor schrieb:

I can't help but wonder if it is SBI selling the gold and then banning people so they have to buy a new account.
      Um why would SBI sell gold illegally then ban players so they have to buy a new account, if this was the case they would have told Renoaku, that they could make a new account and play, but instead they Life banned them because they purchased currency even though they try to appeal with zero success.

If they wanted them to come back and play wouldn't they have just let them buy the game again and ban them if they ever cheated again?

Quen13 schrieb:

Rhaegor schrieb:

I can't help but wonder if it is SBI selling the gold and then banning people so they have to buy a new account.
      I hope they are. People buying china gold and ruining the games economy are the worst. Ruining the games for everyone else.I'm glad this company doesn't fuck around.
      Well the people from China wouldn't be able to commit as much fraud in this game if the company would add reasonable measures to prevent people from doing it such as the ability to register a new account and immediately buy $100 worth of gold or more and just give it away.

I am glad they don't fuck around either, although I do not agree with 4.5.1 that says players maybe found guilty just because they give a large amount of items or currency away it worries me that innocent people who actually don't buy gold may get targeted.

Obviously tracking a gold buyer is fairly easy because all they have to do as a GM, is have a filter setup for each of the gold sellers for example a site that sales 10k 20k 30k 100k anyone who accepts this amount of currency would automatically get flagged for review even if they didn't buy currency, and then of course the charge-backs when the gold sellers illegally used stolen credit-cards its not magic, but the sad part is that a lot of gold illegal or not makes it into the game economy before its even detected or fully removed someone buys the currency and immediately spends it all on the market and a bunch of random players get it.
    • Hello,
      Today when i was trying to log in i realized that password is changed so i recovered it from e-mail and changed for new one.
      Then when i logged in i realized all my items are gone and gold is gone also.
      I wrote 2 tickets about it to support and was trying to have fun from game, then 20 minutes ago my account get ban for 200 years probably for gold selling.
      Now i don't have acess to my account due to ban for 200 years xD.
      Can support/mod help me to unban my account and give me back my items.
    • Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Today when i was trying to log in i realized that password is changed so i recovered it from e-mail and changed for new one.
      I wrote 2 tickets about it to support and was trying to have fun from game, then 20 minutes ago my account get ban for 200 years probably for gold selling.
      Better question to ask yourself first is; How could they get your account info in the first place?
      Support - Holy magic.

• Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Better question to ask yourself first is; How could they get your account info in the first place?
      You know... IF WE ACTUALLY KNEW HOW TO HACK WE WOULD GET TONS OF ACCOUNTS BY NOW soooo....... WE DONT FUCKING KNOW
    • Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      xD if you would know how hackers work, you wouldn't ask so shitty questions
    • Colgreavance schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Hackers work like vampires, they need an invitation
    • Oldwedge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Dumbledoge schrieb:

Colgreavance schrieb:

Hello,
      Hackers work like vampires, they need an invitation
      This all day longgggg