Gold Seller Cleanup - Start of Week 2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SedrynTyros schrieb:

TempName51 schrieb:

As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory :D . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. :D :D
      Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of the butthurt and move on, yo. If you buy gold from 3rd party sellers, you're going to get banned.
      No buddy that is not me, I don't promote illegal activity of any kind, but this is what happens when a game lacks security features, and even starts banning other people who are btw now on MMORPG complaining about having their accounts hacked where it be true or not I am going to treat it as a customer is telling the truth until they are proven guilty.

As for me I only made this account here to try to appeal again as a guy suggested on Reddit I do, but apparently they got a hard-on for banning me so this account will get banned again, and also banned from the ticket system again for asking if I could make a new account and legally play btw accepting that if I ever broke the rules again it would be banned anyways.

But I think that guys intent of buying gold illegally is to get innocent people banned by giving them free gold hopefully this company doesn't ban innocent people who are given free stuff, as for myself if I wanted to do what this guy is doing I could get plenty of stolen Credit Cards off tor for very little bit coin, and I have places with free WI-FI, and VPN / Proxies as well as a sweet spot with no security cameras so I could buy a bunch of illegal gold commit fraud and screw over this game if I wanted to nothing this company could do about it although being honest, I haven't ever done anything like this just because I could, I wish nothing more than to appeal what I believe is a false ban, but SBI is a Dictatorship, that treats all its customers who break a rule Guilty before Innocent, hey I agree I cheated and I broke the rules so I pay the cost, but I did not buy currency as they claimed I did, and I feel a life ban is injust especially when I am willing to buy the game again and never cheat again.

imgur.com/a/87l0d Not all eveidence is accurate may I remind people who feel they have been unfairly banned lol.

Albion has my support though in banning all cheaters well deserved, so please keep up the good work, and I am sorry to all my fellow gamers back in BETA that I broke the rules in the game was never my intention to trade across games illegally.

P.S This account will likely now be banned so I will open another one and another 1000 and submit appeals until this company stops being jerks, and I will have my guild members do the same thing.
    • I don't know much about this but someone on the other forums was saying its illegal for this company in Germany to break their contract and deny someone service without actually having evidence?

forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/4…anned#2pjKy8C5yl7EqSkC.99 If you go read here some users got hacked, and SBI says its their responsibility?

So even if a user gets banned for an account being compromised they won't get it down, if you go about 6 or 7 posts down from the first page you see a guy talking about German Law which says this game breaks it could someone provide some insight on this?
    • Whack-A-Mole33y schrieb:

forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/4…anned#2pjKy8C5yl7EqSkC.99 If you go read here some users got hacked, and SBI says its their responsibility?

....dude....it is their responsibility.

If someone gains the account login information to your account - they did it through your negligence and it is your fault.

Actions that happen on your account are your responsibility.

Keep in mind, logging in from a new device requires you to have access to the email account the game us under.

So the "hacker" has to have access to the email account - and if they do - well that's not SBI's fault.
    • Mordgier schrieb:

Whack-A-Mole33y schrieb:

....dude....it is their responsibility.

If someone gains the account login information to your account - they did it through your negligence and it is your fault.

Actions that happen on your account are your responsibility.

Keep in mind, logging in from a new device requires you to have access to the email account the game us under.

So the "hacker" has to have access to the email account - and if they do - well that's not SBI's fault.
      Are you sure because when I played on PC and bought a new device I was never prompted to enter a code, also is it not possible that hackers have found some way to bypass the 2FA, given they can't even keep a banned user from logging into their servers?

And I agree its totally a users responsibility, but sometimes stuff happens and should be forgiven especially on a user who has played for a very long time, how would you like it if I gained access to your 2 year old account or order and got you banned, would you want it back, and don't say it can't happen I know lots of sites with security loop-holes.

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-conten…T/?uri=CELEX%3A31993L0013 BTW German Law?

You agreed with ToS, but a big part of the ToS infringe the EU laws and directives, they are writing all kind of stuff there but you are not legally bind to everything, at least not if you are from an EU country. there is COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 93/13/EEC of 5 April 1993 on unfair terms in consumer contracts, terms that are found unfair under the Directive are not binding for consumers. You paid for a service they cannot deny your access without a proof, they have to subdue to EU laws and regulations.
      Read more at forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/4…al/p2#ByoEvmtQsHCX82Uj.99

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Whack-A-Mole33y ()

• SedrynTyros schrieb:

TempName51 schrieb:

As this people has been banning people who aparently did nothing wrong, Ive been doing some justice in their memory :D . Ive bought a couple accounts, bought some "legit" gold, and went to the cities trading gold for free to some people (like a hundred guys already lol) Its gonna be fun when my accounts get banned and think about all that people getting unfairly banned. :D :D
      Renoaku, is that you? I think it's time to let go of the butthurt and move on, yo. If you buy gold from 3rd party sellers, you're going to get banned.
      Hi, I'm delivery!

imgur.com/a/AygAL
    • Talion schrieb:

Hey everyone,

quick progress report. We're not letting up when it comes to fighting people involved with illegal currency transactions. Over the weekend,we have banned more than 350 additional accounts that either sold or bought illegally (meaning: originally acquired through credit card fraud) currency.

We will continue on this path and keep clearing Albion from the criminals - and those that enable them.

-Talion
      Hey Talion

I'm noticing a big increase in gold sellers spamming trade chat, is it possible to have someone dedicating to ban them as soon as possible, as new Poeople might not read rules and get banned, decreasing server population
      Always some special people out there who will fall for it

Thanks
    • Lets be honest, 99% of the reason they care about illegal gold is because it cuts into them selling their legal gold.. xD

Overall stealing credit card info and selling gold illegally is wrong, but don't let them trick you on why they care
      www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
      https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
      https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
      UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!
    • Donaramu schrieb:

Lets be honest, 99% of the reason they care about illegal gold is because it cuts into them selling their legal gold.. xD

Overall stealing credit card info and selling gold illegally is wrong, but don't let them trick you on why they care

But either way, banning gold sellers keeps the value of gold high vs cash. Even other people who manage to successfully sell gold will appreciate when other gold sellers get banned, because it creates scarcity and drives the prices up.

And this benefits users who want good return on their gold-to-silver because it keeps the flow of gold into game low, thus, keeping the value of gold high, thus, making the gold:silver exchange rate stay profitable for people buying silver.

The only people who are disadvantaged are
      1. The botters ( and fuck them anyway )
      2. The people who are banking on selling silver for premium
      And to an extent, SBI have incentive to keep #2 high so they can keep funding development.
    • Hi_Im_De1ivery schrieb:

krawler schrieb:

Good Work? NO
      Gold Sellers are advertising on the forum
      [EDIT: Removed Link to RMT Gold Seller Thread]

pathetic
      Because this game launched...
      . Without any Anti Cheat.
      . Without any real security on the forums.
      . and because commit fraud is so easy a 1 year old could do it?

I would like to see all 3 of these fixed...

I think fixing the last of those ultimately relies on fixing people (of which I include myself) being stupid, which would be really nice, but somehow I don't see it happening any time soon.
    • hexk schrieb:

Donaramu schrieb:

Lets be honest, 99% of the reason they care about illegal gold is because it cuts into them selling their legal gold.. xD

But either way, banning gold sellers keeps the value of gold high vs cash. Even other people who manage to successfully sell gold will appreciate when other gold sellers get banned, because it creates scarcity and drives the prices up.

And this benefits users who want good return on their gold-to-silver because it keeps the flow of gold into game low, thus, keeping the value of gold high, thus, making the gold:silver exchange rate stay profitable for people buying silver.

The only people who are disadvantaged are
      1. The botters ( and fuck them anyway )
      2. The people who are banking on selling silver for premium
      And to an extent, SBI have incentive to keep #2 high so they can keep funding development.
      Yea, don't get me wrong, I support banning em. Yea I was talking to someone. They told me a lot of these sites get their silver/gold from botting.... Said they will have 1 person handling a bunch of PCs all botting. I was like, " they do what? holy shit".. But yea
      www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
      https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
      https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
      UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!