vvaridus wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

vvaridus wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

vvaridus wrote:

craneology wrote:

Bigbouf wrote:

I've bought the game two days ago.
    yesterday was a nightmare to play a lot of lag (evening EU time)
    Now i was disconnect on my island because can't go back on town.
    Waiting to reconnect the queu doesn't work.

I've wait the last moment to buy this game because don't want to play in beta but is like beta.
    And finally no possible to refund...
    Oh really now.Have you ever played an MMO when it is first released? If so, please inform me of the ones which went off with zero issues. I am all ears.DO we get compensation when we are screwed over by traffic in real life? No. We just need to be patient. It sucks but crying every 2 minutes isn't really doing anything.
    I do not think you quite get the point at all. We paid, they need to do better.. I do not expect perfect but when mistakes are made people deserve to be compensated for their money. I run a bottle shop, when a customer brings back a corked/duff bottle of wine we replace it no issues even though this is something that happens to 1 in 12 bottles of wine. I would not dream of saying, "quit complaining this is life" as it would be reported to head office and I would be brought into question at my customer server abilities. This should simply be the same. The fact this has happened so many times and so many have become used to the idea that this is just the way things are is ridiculous. I don't speak for everyone but I was taught you always do better and learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others.
    We dont need any compensation for uncontrollable issues...
    Okay Ill give another example, company makes a car, car has issues with brakes, brake issue causes a crash, crash results in someone not having a car and losing income (or time), who is to blame? The brakes will we blame the inanimate object? no, the driver maybe? no because it was unforeseen to the driver the brakes wouldn't work as intended. The company who made the car, do we blame them? Yes they made the car unforeseen or otherwise they have a duty to fulfill certain criteria when charging money, SBI made the game and charged money for it and released it, unless you are saying this is it working as intended? I assume you are not.
    Did you really just compare the issues they're having to a vehicles safety systems?ha
    Well done you can read, but obviously not very well. It is called an example. When you pay for something you expect it to work as intended, is this not correct? I am sick of too many people, like yourself, with no backbone, too much of a coward to understand the difference between right and wrong. I pay for a service I expect it to work, if you do not expect that or at the very least if there are issues to have them resolved and some form of compensation for your troubles then you are a door mat of a person who people will walk all over. I gave an example so I suggest you get over your childish quips and try to understand how the grown up world works little boy.
    Nothing gives me a good laugh like a newbie coming in an demanding compensation then turning around and calling everyone "little boys"Hahaha, I'll be waiting for the next notification of your reply. Should be a funny one.
    I am glad I cause you entertainment. You do have an interesting concept of what you focus on, I have not posted on the forums much and you assume I am a newbie? got over 1000hrs in beta but okay cool I'm a newbie. I haven't demanded anything have I? I believe I stated it was fair to assume there would since its not working as intended. I called you a little boy more so for your attitude I am sure you are a very big boy.I can try another example if you like:

Buy thing, it broke, thing not do things job anymore, okay me take back to shop and get replacement? (Getting kinda complex I know, just hang in there.) This is how things are meant to work. That is my entire argument. It doesn't work, fix it and the time I have wasted in log in ques or extra down time give me back premium time, like I dunno a day not exactly asking the earth is it? But yeah you only started the game with 187,000 gold so what is time or money to you? I dunno feels a bit like, "with a small loan of a millions dollars from my dad."
    Why did you buy the game if you don't accept the Terms and Conditions? There has been absolutely no violation of that.
    Terms and Conditions not withstanding there is still such as thing as good customer service and you seem to mistake Terms and Conditions as law, which they are not and do no as such overwrite law. Law requires where you charge money for something ie a good or a service, at least in my country, that it works as was originally intended. And yes I do accept the Terms and Conditions and since it is all based under German law then please do check out what German Law constitutes in regards to a good or service if charged for.
  • I'm a player from EU and this morning the game is unplayable. I wanted to do some gathering when the maps arent overcroweded and the US players are sleeping. On the map I was gathering, there were only 80-100 players online but I couldn't even walk because of the lag... Last night when there were 200+ players on the map, it wasn't this bad. My guild mates have the same problem at the moment.
  • Darragon wrote:

I'm a player from EU and this morning the game is unplayable. I wanted to do some gathering when the maps arent overcroweded and the US players are sleeping. On the map I was gathering, there were only 80-100 players online but I couldn't even walk because of the lag... Last night when there were 200+ players on the map, it wasn't this bad. My guild mates have the same problem at the moment.
    Same problem for me right now. I died twice because of lag.
    I talked some people in game and they said they are hearing a lot about this problem. But they don't have any problem at all

Solve this please. I'm going to pay lots of silver for repair because of this nonsense lag. I did not paid for this. I can understand launch week but at this hour this much lagging is not acceptable.

Cheers
    [size=18][color=#A52A2A][b][font='Georgia, serif']Ars Gratia Artis[/font][/b][/color][/size]
  • i am playing from eu yesterday it was cool i had only problems on AH but to day i have 180-200 ping i cant play the game i am rolling back every 20sc, or dcing every 1min (even in my island noone here only me by the way) server lagy and i dont know it is only me or everyone else ?
  • Saeth wrote:

Very simple fix: For each region (europe1, europe2, america1, america2, asia, etc....), create a server for it. Just like many other games did. Each region has its 'world'.

Sure, it is opposite to the game's core concept, but unless the player base is very low / medium, it is seemingly not possible to properly handle it with your current technology. Be pragmatic.

Thank you for your efforts nonetheless.
    But make sure that you can travel with your chars between the servers (runescape)
  • vvaridus wrote:

Terms and Conditions not withstanding there is still such as thing as good customer service and you seem to mistake Terms and Conditions as law, which they are not and do no as such overwrite law. Law requires where you charge money for something ie a good or a service, at least in my country, that it works as was originally intended. And yes I do accept the Terms and Conditions and since it is all based under German law then please do check out what German Law constitutes in regards to a good or service if charged for.

I think your points are reasonable and you are absolutely within your rights to demand compensation. The group think and white knighting in this thread is disgusting. I don't know why people decide to chime in an argue with you as if you are trying to take their money. Perhaps when you live in moms basement and play Albion all day you have nothing else to pride yourself on. It is a strange day and age we live in when holding someone accountable for their actions is a bad thing.
  • Wirindi wrote:

Apokryf wrote:

I feel bad for all the new players who try to gather t3/t4 resources at the moment. Tried it recently on my alt, travelled half the world for areas where I could gather anything at least half-efficiently. And I saw people camping depleted nodes.

@KornYou should seriously consider creating additional instances of blue and yellow areas and/or tweak the respawn times and/or additional resources. The prices of these resources are already upside down but people still get that stuff to level their gathering so increasing the area and/or resource amount should improve the newbie experience. While the issue does not affect people living in blackzones this must be a frustrating experience for new players.

Regarding large fights - I get regularily rubberband-locked in place, see random damage numbers etc.
    They also could increase the respawn rate of everything
    increasing spawn rate would also make resource spawn camping with auto click even more popular - I do not like the idea to be honest :)
  • Pepitorl wrote:

Rickdolph wrote:

Korn wrote:

There is also a strong limit to how many players can fight in the same screen without lag, and, to our knowledge, there is no game that can surpass it
    Neocron (2001)Lineage 2 (2003)ArcheAge (2013)
    I had mass pvp-fights with over 200 Player in the same Zone/Cluster in all of these games and no lags

And I believe Dark Age of Camalot (2001) had mass pvp-fights and less lags too (never played it)
    eve online (jita burns and other epic battles ...)
    More than 1000 players with normally 5 drones per ship
    5000 ships flying

For data that does not require nearly red information, I would really like to analyze what they say, all clicks, lightning, rockets have to send, ships at very large speeds, 0 lag, 0 prediction error ...

other games:
    The elder scrolls online (open world pvp)
    guild wars 2 (open world pvp)
    WoW
    Any of those games are on UNITY Game Engine?
  • LordSilva wrote:

Pepitorl wrote:

Rickdolph wrote:

Korn wrote:

There is also a strong limit to how many players can fight in the same screen without lag, and, to our knowledge, there is no game that can surpass it
    Neocron (2001)Lineage 2 (2003)ArcheAge (2013)I had mass pvp-fights with over 200 Player in the same Zone/Cluster in all of these games and no lags

And I believe Dark Age of Camalot (2001) had mass pvp-fights and less lags too (never played it)
    eve online (jita burns and other epic battles ...)More than 1000 players with normally 5 drones per ship
    5000 ships flying

For data that does not require nearly red information, I would really like to analyze what they say, all clicks, lightning, rockets have to send, ships at very large speeds, 0 lag, 0 prediction error ...

other games:
    The elder scrolls online (open world pvp)
    guild wars 2 (open world pvp)
    WoW
    Any of those games are on UNITY Game Engine?
    Now its engines fault if they cant make core game in this engine should have swapped . Don't try to white knight their mistakes which they can't even admit and give us normal explanations what they going to do. Oh and btw guess what we get black screens again in evening .....
  • st0rm wrote:

same but that problem went away after 20 min or so maby its time to give EU a own server and US one and Asia one? or make serveral citys? like city 1 ,2 ,3 so when city 1 is like 700 or so city 2 pops and it when i zone to the city u get to chose city 1 or 2 etc ..
    No it will never be time to split servers. The game would die within a week.
  • BRiCK wrote:

st0rm wrote:

same but that problem went away after 20 min or so maby its time to give EU a own server and US one and Asia one? or make serveral citys? like city 1 ,2 ,3 so when city 1 is like 700 or so city 2 pops and it when i zone to the city u get to chose city 1 or 2 etc ..
    you seem cant even think .Devs can't even get new players to join game as we have 2-3h que times. Lag is so unplayable because of overpopulation that most of my clan members already refunded the game. By the way it goes now it will be dead sooner then splitting to normal capacity servers. Oh and don't mention about pvp EU vs USA can't dodge half of time as hsi ping is 65 mine is 150 gvg is slide show with zerg all over the place and delays of 5-7 sec .
  • Dedepiktas wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

st0rm wrote:

you seem cant even think .Devs can't even get new players to join game as we have 2-3h que times. Lag is so unplayable because of overpopulation that most of my clan members already refunded the game. By the way it goes now it will be dead sooner then splitting to normal capacity servers. Oh and don't mention about pvp EU vs USA can't dodge half of time as hsi ping is 65 mine is 150 gvg is slide show with zerg all over the place and delays of 5-7 sec .
    Just curious about the refund. Was there any difficulty in obtaining it from SI?