Provide your feedback: Nature build to solve pre-update nature problems

• Provide your feedback: Nature build to solve pre-update nature problems

Please provide your feedback on my nature build that appears to resolve many of the class's previous troubles.

This build utilizes the updated Nature Staff abilities allowing nature staff to bring large AOE burst heals to the table. Passing HOT stacks out with mushroom followed by circle of life to provide massive healing to allies with stacks finally cures Nature's previous problem of having to choose burst healing of druidic staff or the AOE heal of wild staff. Now your generic nature staff provides both. Armor choices provide massive support to your allies by restoring energy, providing shields, and increasing potency of their abilities. The choice of food and horn increases the availability to circle of life. You are also packing the best cleanse in the game which applies AOE style and a HOT on the single target. This build combos well with knight boots as well as both circle inspiration and magic rune are AOE abilities that are applied to friendlies within a radius of your character. A shield charge combo with one of these abilities can be a quick way to move into the fight and provide massive support in the form of mana regen for a tank and nearby allies or ability potency for a quick burst from the entire squad.

This build excels at PVE but can be used and adjusted for PVP scenarios

Suggested PVP adjustments : Swapping in cleric cowl (ice block) and/or cleric robe (everlasting spirit) for survival ability with a trade off of group support
    Images
    • nature.PNG

474.53 kB, 1,372×940, viewed 2,023 times
  • Good job thinking outside the box to fix your issue. I like the chest for PvE. In PvP I think you fall into a secondary slot, but a very good second healer. Sadly, the burst from druid staff is still very good if you'll be solo healing PvP. But since you don't have too, nothing wrong at all.

Me like.
  • You shouldnt need a druid cowl for nature staff...

Nature is one of the easiest staves to maintain your mana.

As for your "Swapping to PvP", you should be running your pvp build the entire time in order to get specialization bonus to your main setup... If you fall behind on specializations, you will get stomped by equal tier players later in the game.
  • BRiCK wrote:

You shouldnt need a druid cowl for nature staff...

Nature is one of the easiest staves to maintain your mana.

As for your "Swapping to PvP", you should be running your pvp build the entire time in order to get specialization bonus to your main setup... If you fall behind on specializations, you will get stomped by equal tier players later in the game.
    Thanks for the feedback. The druid cowl is mostly for team energy regen as nature does not need it as you stated. However nature does benefit greatly if using the mushroom Q as it no longer has the ability to remove stacks for personal energy restoration. Your specialization argument is valid as it is for spreading your efforts out at all in this game. I would strive to utilize the build without adjustments in PVP scenario however it will require careful and tactical play, I can see circle of inspiration and magic rune being useful in a classic 5v5 scenario if communicated correctly with the team.

Jimeh wrote:

Good job thinking outside the box to fix your issue. I like the chest for PvE. In PvP I think you fall into a secondary slot, but a very good second healer. Sadly, the burst from druid staff is still very good if you'll be solo healing PvP. But since you don't have too, nothing wrong at all.
    I will be testing this build out more in Hell Gate situations. The druid staff does have a larger burst but with a longer cool down. Circle of Life combo with the mushrooms can provide a burst heal to the entire party that is about 2/3 of the druidic staff. However if this is comboed with magic rune as well that burst heal will surpass that of druidic staff except apply to the entire party.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubisca ().