Too much players in every zone to enjoy game​

  • Too much players in every zone to enjoy game​

    As title states. on every tree, every damn rock , every damn fking ore there are bunch of people waiting for it to re-spawn.
    I cannot wait when hype ends and half of the population dies out.
    Trying this game again, on new acc cos cannot link this to steam:/

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SMFC ().

  • Wait wrote:

    need create servers to regions US>EU>ASIA. and be no problem!!!! all world played in little game? ofcouse it's shit... I don't anderstand why devs don't know this aftermath...
    What they understand, and what you fail to understand, is players won't enjoy being all alone in the world. Many other MMOs have had the issue where they pushed out too many servers at release, and didn't combine them into one fast enough to keep the player base.

    They have servers in different regions, it isn't one server running the entire game. However, all those servers need to communicate to ensure that there is one "megaserver" or "one world." The staff team has stated time and time again that AO is based off of the same concept that Eve Online when it comes to having "one world" for players to be in.

    If you don't like having a lot of players near you, go into black and red zones and I guarantee you won't have 100% of the issues complained about in this thread.
  • Dragnon wrote:

    Pro tip. Get off the pleb royal island.
    Alright I've seen you pushing a lot of people to the black zone as if there aren't guilds like "Red Army" waiting to zerg anyone who goes there, and as if there actually isn't a LARGE playerbase that is independent and always will be because they don't feel like being some guild's faceless tax puppet who gets called to zergs, threatened to get kicked out if they don't go there, and get 0% of the loot, and pay for participating, and end up having nothing to show for their presence in that guild except for 20% of their income vanishing so that someone else can get T5.3.

    So as if there aren't enough problems with your statement right there I'll say something you can not argue with, and if you try then your declaration of plebs is hypocritical because you'd be displaying a lack of understanding game design and player capacity: "REGION OVERPOPULATED" in Thetford 80% of the 24 hour day since veteran founder release...They issued an official warning on the launcher "Avoid Fort Sterling" as if any game should actually have one of its very few amounts of major player hubs that are CRITICAL for players to actually get anywhere in the game, officially advised as inaccessible. Anyone who started in the mountain regions was given an impressive setback, fact is they were not prepared for the current amount of players, they balanced the game world around the rather small amount of beta participants not the massive influx they've had since official release (They already had to make the world larger and duplicate spawn zones in beta) and now they've shown no indication of plans to enact the same remedies yet.

    MAKE THE WORLD BIGGER
  • Halan wrote:

    Hosciej wrote:

    In 2-3 weeks everything will be OK.
    You say that but I fear the reason this game will lose so many players in that time is the overpopulation its self. Shame.
    its rly stupid that solution to overpopulation in this case is - wait for people to leave cos there is too much people, every smart developer when facing huge online would be thinking - we have huge online = huge money , we need to make more zones, servers , whatever to make them stay, if they leave we can always merge but this game is unique - business plan = lets wait until most of the people leave, just lol
    Trying this game again, on new acc cos cannot link this to steam:/
  • Halan wrote:

    Dragnon wrote:

    Pro tip. Get off the pleb royal island.
    Alright I've seen you pushing a lot of people to the black zone as if there aren't guilds like "Red Army" waiting to zerg anyone who goes there, and as if there actually isn't a LARGE playerbase that is independent and always will be because they don't feel like being some guild's faceless tax puppet who gets called to zergs, threatened to get kicked out if they don't go there, and get 0% of the loot, and pay for participating, and end up having nothing to show for their presence in that guild except for 20% of their income vanishing so that someone else can get T5.3.
    So as if there aren't enough problems with your statement right there I'll say something you can not argue with, and if you try then your declaration of plebs is hypocritical because you'd be displaying a lack of understanding game design and player capacity: "REGION OVERPOPULATED" in Thetford 80% of the 24 hour day since veteran founder release...They issued an official warning on the launcher "Avoid Fort Sterling" as if any game should actually have one of its very few amounts of major player hubs that are CRITICAL for players to actually get anywhere in the game, officially advised as inaccessible. Anyone who started in the mountain regions was given an impressive setback, fact is they were not prepared for the current amount of players, they balanced the game world around the rather small amount of beta participants not the massive influx they've had since official release (They already had to make the world larger and duplicate spawn zones in beta) and now they've shown no indication of plans to enact the same remedies yet.

    MAKE THE WORLD BIGGER
    your information is outdated. Red Army isn't a factor. You should be mostly worried about Tea Party Alliance, OOPS
  • Dragnon wrote:

    Halan wrote:

    Dragnon wrote:

    Pro tip. Get off the pleb royal island.
    Alright I've seen you pushing a lot of people to the black zone as if there aren't guilds like "Red Army" waiting to zerg anyone who goes there, and as if there actually isn't a LARGE playerbase that is independent and always will be because they don't feel like being some guild's faceless tax puppet who gets called to zergs, threatened to get kicked out if they don't go there, and get 0% of the loot, and pay for participating, and end up having nothing to show for their presence in that guild except for 20% of their income vanishing so that someone else can get T5.3.So as if there aren't enough problems with your statement right there I'll say something you can not argue with, and if you try then your declaration of plebs is hypocritical because you'd be displaying a lack of understanding game design and player capacity: "REGION OVERPOPULATED" in Thetford 80% of the 24 hour day since veteran founder release...They issued an official warning on the launcher "Avoid Fort Sterling" as if any game should actually have one of its very few amounts of major player hubs that are CRITICAL for players to actually get anywhere in the game, officially advised as inaccessible. Anyone who started in the mountain regions was given an impressive setback, fact is they were not prepared for the current amount of players, they balanced the game world around the rather small amount of beta participants not the massive influx they've had since official release (They already had to make the world larger and duplicate spawn zones in beta) and now they've shown no indication of plans to enact the same remedies yet.

    MAKE THE WORLD BIGGER
    your information is outdated. Red Army isn't a factor. You should be mostly worried about Tea Party Alliance, OOPS
    Semantics.
  • Halan wrote:

    Hosciej wrote:

    In 2-3 weeks everything will be OK.
    You say that but I fear the reason this game will lose so many players in that time is the overpopulation its self. Shame.
    While every game loses players after a few weeks simply because other games come out, the main reason that it will be better in 2-3 weeks is that, by then, the player base will be much more spread out across the tiers. Right now, there are huge numbers of people that are Tier 3-5 all trying to get resources and fame from a few blue and yellow zones. Before very long, many of them will have graduated up to the red/black zones and out of the low level areas.

    Some players progress quickly, some progress more slowly. This will lead to everyone becoming more spread out in their activities relatively quickly (weeks, not days or months).
  • Zotar wrote:

    While every game loses players after a few weeks simply because other games come out, the main reason that it will be better in 2-3 weeks is that, by then, the player base will be much more spread out across the tiers. Right now, there are huge numbers of people that are Tier 3-5 all trying to get resources and fame from a few blue and yellow zones. Before very long, many of them will have graduated up to the red/black zones and out of the low level areas.
    Some players progress quickly, some progress more slowly. This will lead to everyone becoming more spread out in their activities relatively quickly (weeks, not days or months).
    While I understand there is truth to what you say I should point two things out:

    Many people with higher level gathering gear are going to lower level zones because the fame/second rate on gathering there is significantly higher, and the resource demand is also significantly higher (No thanks in part to them staying there and mining everything faster when their only purpose for it is silver) but also because higher level zones have exceptionally long resource respawn times and are being stripped clean even by a small amount of players.

    Also one does not graduate to a black zone which has a wide range of levels, they merely make the conscious decision to go there despite the large possibility of being zerged and losing anything they may have gained (and more).
  • Dragnon wrote:

    C0nn3rMcGr3g0r wrote:

    Dragnon wrote:

    Pro tip. Get off the pleb royal island.
    BAD TIP considering the center for trade and commerce is there.
    It's not like you can't go back there....but if you're spending all your time gathering and crafting on the royal continent then you're doing it wrong.


    So are you saying I should be risking red/black zones where the zerging parties are?
    I cant progress past t5 in those zones because if I go in those zones, I am (and in short order) killed.
    I cant progress in the normal yellow zones because there isn't enough resources/timers are so long.
  • SamuraiZero wrote:


    So are you saying I should be risking red/black zones where the zerging parties are?
    I cant progress past t5 in those zones because if I go in those zones, I am (and in short order) killed.
    I cant progress in the normal yellow zones because there isn't enough resources/timers are so long.
    I wouldn't really worry what he has to say, all he does it tell people to go to black zones knowing full well this game is a zergfest beyond yellow.