Healers are extremely overpowered

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Regarding energy potion buffs:

I play healer. I have 1750 kills, 17 GvG kills, 10mil PvE fame, and a professional MOBA background.
      I take energy potion to every hellgate because knockout and hush render royal cowl unviable. Disengaging to secure a energy regain channel costs too many resources. Cycling three druid cowls is too punishable. Enlightenment and royal cowl have different cooldowns, my scholar robe isn't famed, and I want to have everlasting spirit or a friendly shield charge when flung. Therefore, to play holy against a decent nature healer team, I need to take mana potion + eye of secrets, or royal cowl + scholar/druid robe + eye of secrets, or double druid cowl + eye of secrets, or triple druid cowl + cleric robe, or some combination of the above.

Buffing energy potion to 70% will render royal plate unviable, will indirectly nerf arcane much further into the ground, will indirectly buff pyro + frost and therefore all AoE wombo comps (think mace + hammer + ballista/magma sphere/flame pillar/avalanche), and will indirectly nerf all 2-handed nature staves. Muisak and druid robe will be increasingly meta for healers in GvG, and all nature healers will considered cheese, or off-healers. Teams will run more cleanse and silence on their helms, and then everyone will realize that 70% energy restoration potions are game-breaking, the potions will be nerfed down to 50% or 60%, and then healers will fame up what they were originally playing.
    • I think some of the combat in this game is too easy.

when i enter combat i can first cast a spam skill everyclass has them.

next you rotate through big spenders watching Mana... now this i think could change abit.. with single spell being your large spending point of mana i think its too simple for people to not have to pay much attention to real rotations to conserve vs burst.

I think we could drop some mana cost from some big spender spells but increase spam spell costs. this done across the board would make more classes rethink bringing mana pots or spells It would also Buff classes that have heavy hitting AA such as dagger classes which are pretty weak ATM.

In addition to mana spending ramp ups for spamming i would consider adding food that increases mana regen or total mana. No food touches Mana, resistance, move spd, atkspd, combat healing(could be fun)
    • blappo schrieb:

I think we could drop some mana cost from some big spender spells but increase spam spell costs.

In addition to mana spending ramp ups for spamming i would consider adding food that increases mana regen or total mana. No food touches Mana, resistance, move spd, atkspd, combat healing(could be fun)
      I disagree. Choosing whether to save or cycle your big cooldowns is a thoughtful gameplay element. Forces healers and frost mages to predict how the fight will go. If you spam all your big spells you will gain a temporary advantage but run oom quick. Now that energy potions are getting ridiculous buffs, it'll make bursty mana-hungry comps stronger. Solo tank, holy, and any bursty AoE pyro or frost staff is gonna be meta. Because most teams don't know how to disengage. And those that do will never run oom. Any two-handed nature can never be solo healing hellgates.